What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common ella Machi....yenga vetula allowed...enga friend circle le kolla rohmba common...Kayendhi bhavan ..kelvi patrikiya?
No..where is it??..Madras??..madraskku en valkai la ore oru vatti mattum thaan poirukken..athuvum 5-6 varudam munaadi....
I am from Kerala..beef eating is very common here...

Cool. Go ahead and outlaw Islam, Christianity and Judaism too in India. Of course, Indians won't say anything about that because of their inherit anti-Islam stance.

Neither Christianity nor Judaism or Islam for that matter talk about "compulsory" killing if one goes by the claims of their followers.

Cool. Go ahead and outlaw Islam, Christianity and Judaism too in India. Of course, Indians won't say anything about that because of their inherit anti-Islam stance.

If your brethren of islam were not intent on insulting hinduism on every excuse and waging genocide,we would not be so anti-islamic stance.

No..where is it??..Madras??..madraskku en valkai la ore oru vatti mattum thaan poirukken..athuvum 5-6 varudam munaadi....
I am from Kerala..beef eating is very common here...
I know...My family was always around Malayalees.(My dad worked for MRF Lld)..and yummy they make the best beef....Infact ...I had the best best Beef with Appam in Kottayam.

We will let the Mods judge that. Genocide is never acceptable, whether its on Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Kashmiris, or Muslim minorities.

Your posts aren't much better. I have already reported several of your posts.

Very selective in your choosing indeed. Only muslims lol..

Very selective in your choosing indeed. Only muslims lol..

Don't behave like a snake. My post is in specific reference to Biplab. Your time is coming also. I will let the Mods read some of the posts which you made preaching murder of Muslims and deliberate false information of Islam.

Fulfilling the shares of the mature members of the family is necessary.

I was referring to the 'freedom' in your country. Human needs for beef cannot be compromised. Try taking the deer from a lions diet. Force it to eat grass. That's your mentality. I don't follow your religion. I respect it, but won't compromise mine, over yours. End of discussion.
Arguing with someone in denial is futile. I won't waste my time here, anymore.

you did not understand my post. If possible then read again. By freedom if you are referring to the freedom to hurt someones religious sentiments then that freedom does not exist in my country and neither in your country. Human needs for beef or any other meat can be compromised if you have the will to do so. we do not have to be the slaves of our senses and the mind. we can exercise our power to choose and simultaneously the power of self-control.

i can give you examples. i have a Christian friend who is a lawyer. He used to eat beef earlier and could not do without it. once he went to a slaughter house and saw how the animals were kept and slaughtered and from that day he had a change of heart. He stopped eating beef and is gradually giving up other kinds of meat.

There are many westerners who come to India for spiritual purposes, they too get positively influenced and give up meat. Now how did these people give up beef/meat if your assertion is true?
you can speak for yourself, but not for others. if you are weak and a slave of your senses and your mind then that does not mean that others are too.

A Lion is an animal. It acts according to its nature which it cannot change. while we humans can. It is not about religion. It is about love and compassion. It is about virtues. It is about the higher principles.

You mean they made a "choice" to stay with us and torture us?

Most of the muslims are trying hard to live their daily life.. Not interested in politics or being communal.. Yes there are some people out there but isnt it the case of every other religion?

Don't behave like a snake. My post is in specific reference to Biplab. Your time is coming also. I will let the Mods read some of the posts which you made preaching murder of Muslims and deliberate false information of Islam.
What are you..the MOD Police...GTFO!

The choice entailed following the law of the land. India chose to become a secular country despite partition in the name of Islam.

Isnt it a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom