What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that Hindus actually think Muslims even care about them. I love my beef and I'll keep eating it no matter what a Hindu says. If he doesn't like it, he can get out of my face before I stuff him with Gau Mata

It's funny that Hindus actually think Muslims even care about them. I love my beef and I'll keep eating it no matter what a Hindu says. If he doesn't like it, he can get out of my face before I stuff him with Gau Mata
Even funnier is the thought that Indian Muslims give a sh!t about what a Pakistani thinks about how they would behave with their own countrymen.

They do not eat meat because they are saints. All human beings cannot be saints. The very purpose of live is variety. If everyone is behaving and thinking in the same way then the purpose of creation ends.

saints are not the only ones who do not eat meat. There are many people including me, who are not saints even though they have never eaten meat. Anybody who has compassion for animals will not eat meat. Any human can become a saint if he chooses to and puts in the right efforts. The purpose of creation was plurality. God wanted multiple beings to exist. That is why he created the world.

You think Indian Muslims choose cows over sheep or goats to cause you emotional pain?
As a matter of fact, they do.

Muslims are a minority in India. They should have a way to distinguish themselves from their non-Muslim fellows, should they so wish. They aren't hurting any people - yet I don't know the importance of cows in the hindu religion; are they the equal of people or are they animals or are they supposed to be sacred somehow?

If sacred or the equivalent of people, the Muslim choice of cow vs. others strikes me as vindictive; nevertheless, I think force should not be used to stop them; rather inform your Muslim neighbors politely of how you feel well in advance and only if they then choose to continue cow slaughter point out to your family and fellows that Muslims are behaving this way out of wickedness, not necessity.

The canine teeth in human is also meant for the same purpose. To cut and break food we have incisors, molars, and premolars.

if that is the case then human canines should be like that of animals which is not so. As i said it is nature's way of telling us that we should be vegetarians. if you want to disagree then it is your choice.

I didn't know that the Indian constitution has an anti cow killing provision, if that is the case they should just leave cows alone.

Muslims are a minority in India. They should have a way to distinguish themselves from their non-Muslim fellows, should they so wish. They aren't hurting any people - yet I don't know the importance of cows in the hindu religion; are they the equal of people or are they animals or are they supposed to be sacred somehow?

If sacred or the equivalent of people, the Muslim choice of cow vs. others strikes me as vindictive; nevertheless, I think force should not be used to stop them; rather inform your Muslim neighbors politely of how you feel well in advance and only if they then choose to continue cow slaughter point out to your family and fellows that Muslims are behaving this way out of wickedness, not necessity.

Cow is sacred to Hinduism and every Hindu is required to protect them as part of his religious duty.

You think muslims who have lived in India for 1000 years do not know cow is sacred to Hindus ? :lol: There is a need to go to their house and tell them ? ...... even you know Cow is sacred to Hindus. How do you think the words "Holy Cow!" came into existence ?

Their actions are designed to provoke and insult Hindus and is motivated by vindictiveness and wickedness. If you were expecting them to act "rationally" then I really do not know what to tell you.

if that is the case then human canines should be like that of animals which is not so. As i said it is nature's way of telling us that we should be vegetarians. if you want to disagree then it is your choice.

It is called canine for a reason. It is not necessary to look exactly like animals. We do not have furs, but we still wear clothes. I do think people who are satvic are saints, only I do not claim to be one.

Even funnier is the thought that Indian Muslims give a sh!t about what a Pakistani thinks about how they would behave with their own countrymen.

Correction, a Yemeni refugee from Islamic persecution whose sorry wretched arse we saved from his own Islamists.

Cow slaughter is an emotional issue, has been for centuries. It is a sacred animal in Hinduism and so has been a focal point of attention to many who wished to hurt Hindu sentiments. Muslim rulers would plunder & destroy temples and to defile it permanently, would have butchers kill cows there. Cow slaughter is banned in many states of India (the Ox & buffalo are not protected) and it would make not much sense to insist that one wants to slaughter cows as a right (with all that history) unless it is deliberately intended to provoke.

I know...My family was always around Malayalees.(My dad worked for MRF Lld)..and yummy they make the best beef....Infact ...I had the best best Beef with Appam in Kottayam.
Ippa vara vara pachchai manithanoda uyira vida pasu maadoda uyir thaan mukiyama pochchu..karumam...

here we are talking about indian muslims.. Not ****..dumbo

saints are not the only ones who do not eat meat. There are many people including me, who are not saints even though they have never eaten meat. Anybody who has compassion for animals will not eat meat. Any human can become a saint if he chooses to and puts in the right efforts. The purpose of creation was plurality. God wanted multiple beings to exist. That is why he created the world.

There is also something called as food chain. If he did not want any killing at all then he would not have made the carnivores which have to exist on herbivores. That is the way the world recycles itself. True anyone who has compassion for animals will not eat meat.

You think muslims who have lived in India for 1000 years do not know cow is sacred to Hindus ? :lol: There is a need to go to their house and tell them ? ....
Yes, I think there's a need for you to tell your Muslim neighbors that you, personally, would be offended if they did so. Then wait and see what happens. That way you can reduce the enmity between communities to enmity between individuals, which can create room for healing outside the power-seeking conflicts of communal and political leaders.

.. even you know Cow is sacred to Hindus. How do you think the words "Holy Cow!" came into existence ?
I don't know. The Red Heifer is a special kind of "holy cow" in Judaism. I think some European pagan cultures also had the concept of holy cows.

After Satyuga and all those other yugas, we devolved. So if this Earth as we know it has to exist, then we just cannot afford to become saints. This physical level is my concern right .

Everybody did not devolve. few did. Those who did not devolve went to the higher lokas and returned upon exhaustion of their punyas and continued to evolve further. some attained moksha. some returned to earth to spread spiritual knowledge. others like us keep on coming and going to exhaust our karmas. After the end of kaliyuga, the world might end as per Hindu scriptures irrespective of whether anybody is a saint or not and the world will begin again. The world will continue till the end of Kaliyuga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom