What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
hik hik...who cares??..I eat both beef and pork...
Me tooo..who cares what the Pig eats or Plants eat..I love them all cooked up(Beef, Pork and Plants) and served hot.

Fulfilling the shares of the mature members of the family is necessary.

I was referring to the 'freedom' in your country. Human needs for beef cannot be compromised. Try taking the deer from a lions diet. Force it to eat grass. That's your mentality. I don't follow your religion. I respect it, but won't compromise mine, over yours. End of discussion.
Arguing with someone in denial is futile. I won't waste my time here, anymore.

No one asked you to compromise .Pakistan is an islamic state for now. Though it will not be after we are finished dissecting it and then reabsorb it piece by piece.

Fulfilling the shares of the mature members of the family is necessary.

I was referring to the 'freedom' in your country. Human needs for beef cannot be compromised. Try taking the deer from a lions diet. Force it to eat grass. That's your mentality. I don't follow your religion. I respect it, but won't compromise mine, over yours. End of discussion.
Arguing with someone in denial is futile. I won't waste my time here, anymore.
Yes . you said only rich can sacrifice. If so then they can afford goats. they can fulfill the shares too.

Do you think I care in your rants.For all purpose I could donate money to Mynamar govt to continue its actions.

LOL If you don't care why bother replying :p:

Beside you have a really f'ed up analogy. Eating Steak = Ethnic Genocide. Where do you even get that connection from?

Now if you'll excuse me I will be eating Steak & you should too :-)
0e1b036a8aa78a71bb54f7154be59fbb.jpg

Oh that's right you can't :lol:

Bengalis muslims are cowards. Just give a good thrashing ,next time they will not dare this.

I am talking about the Bengali Hindus. It is they who encourage the Muslims to riot and kill in India. Anything else is supposed to be silence of the graves for them.

right treatment how can we observe so called veg Eid when this Eid is about sacrificing animal .stupidity and hypocrisy need some limit .
..Sacrifice is symbolic...
If u are a true muslim ..do as was done by the true follower of Allah..and then let Allah decide your faith in him....
I hope you know the real story of the pure heart and his everlasting faith in Allah...
I respect Allah and his true followers.....
I would like to repeat your line..
"...stupidity and hyprocrisy need some limit.."
Get the point...:coffee:
Good Luck..

Muslims need to follow the law of the land.

Else they had a choice in 1947 and they have that choice still.

LOL If you don't care why bother replying :p:

Beside you have a really f'ed up analogy. Eating Steak = Ethnic Genocide. Where do you even get that connection from?

Now if you'll excuse me I will be eating Steak & you should too :-)
View attachment 107129
Oh that's right you can't :lol:

(Reuters) - Myanmar's national government has drafted a plan that will give around a million members of the persecuted Rohingya Muslim ethnic minority a bleak choice: accept ethnic reclassification and the prospect of citizenship, or be detained.

Most of Myanmar's 1.1 million Rohingya already live in apartheid-like conditions in western Rakhine, where deadly clashes with ethnic Rakhine Buddhists in 2012 displaced 140,000 people, mostly Rohingya.

The plan, shared with Reuters by sources who have received copies of the draft, proposes Rakhine authorities "construct temporary camps in required numbers for those who refuse to be registered and those without adequate documents".
Exclusive: Rohingya could face detention under Myanmar draft plan| Reuters

------------

Excuse me ...I was only replying to someone who said what the Pigs eat....I was trying to make him understand that with the above example..hope that clarifies.

My bad. Sorry.

Me tooo..who cares what the Pig eats or Plants eat..I love them all cooked up(Beef, Pork and Plants) and served hot.
Is beef eating common among Tamilnadu Telegus??...Enga friendsula Niraya Karnataka telegus irukaange...avar yaarum beef saapida matta..

Hindu mythology is famous for its diverse art forms and classical literatures but the most famous myth is about beef or killing of cows. According to the myth propagated by Hindu nationalists, cows are worshipped in ancient India and it was the invaders, both muslim and christian, who brought beef-eating to India. But, facts and religious scriptures prove that it was the vedic-hindus who were among the world's first urban consumers of beef. This was even before Jesus Christ was crucified and 1000 years before Islam was formed.

1)Mahabharata, 500 B.C.: King Rantiveda slaughters 2,000 cows a day in his royal kitchens and distributed beef along with grain to apparently grateful Brahmins, the Hindu priests.

2)Charak Samhita, 100 B.C.: Flesh of cow is prescribed as a medicine for various diseases. It is also prescribed for making soup and advised as a cure for irregular fever, consumption, and emaciation. The fat of the cow is recommended for debility and rheumatism.

3)Taittiriya Brahman , 500 B.C.: Verily the cow is food.

4)Yajnavalkya, one of the most popular hindu sages: ''Some people do not eat cow meat. I do so, provided it's tender.''

5)Sacrificial offering for Indra, the rain God and Agni, the fire God, are bulls and cows. (Perhaps that is why we are having less rain, as we stopped sacrificing cows.)

6)Vedas have mentioned 250 animals out of which at least 50 are fit for sacrifice and human consumption.

7)Manusmriti did not prohibit the consumption of beef.

In many states of India, beef consumption is legally banned, because of a false religious myth. This cow worship is not done out of animal love, as the same 'God' that exists in cows also exists in cockroaches. By this logic, we should be worshiping insects too. The central focus of cow worship is to show muslims as anti-hindus and to create a universal symbol for upper-caste hindu identification. What is not a myth is that, the so-called holy cow is used for un-holy purposes.

Source:1)hindu.com/2001/08/14/stories/13140833.htm2)nytimes.com/2002/08/17/books/holy-cow-a-myth-an-indian-finds-the-kick-is-real.html

I think politicians exploit these issues for votes.

Biplab Bijay's greatest moments.

MODS TAKE NOTICE

The pedophiles, inbreds and incests who follow a foreign ideology and believe in violence must be sent back to the land of pure or into the mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 18

Exactly that is why we support genocide of terrorists. Hinduism preaches that if some members of a community is terrorizing you in the name of god and other members of the same community remain silent supporter, then their genocide is allowed. Obviously when non-muslims did it, these people became victims as they are now in mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 15

Kashmiri earth is very fertile because of these people you know. They contribute a lot to the compost material by staying in mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 9

No. The islamic Djinss generate power in Islamic heater. But the most flammables are Islamist. I have heard that many countries are taking part in burning them. I have heard that Australia has started this process too.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 7

All of these so called thekedar of muslims are nothing but rape product. Their ancestors surrendered to the invaders, their women raped and these are the products. And now they are calling us cowards. he he he he

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 7

This guy is also currently posting under the name of bitter_truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom