What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biplab, you are doing nothing but insulting others' religious sentiments in all your posts. Get out of here.
No you are wrong. here.

I dont care if your sentiments are hurt on such little issues. Cow slaughter should be legalized in India, we can also earn lots of money by exporting cow meat
You should care. listen you have no right to hurt my sentiments.

Biplab who declared all Muslims should be killed and forcefully converted to Hinduism is demanding respect now for his cows.

The hypocrisy is outstanding. Demanding to kill, invade, and oppress Muslims, but please don't touch the cows. :sarcastic:

Biplab who declared all Muslims should be killed and forcefully converted to Hinduism is demanding respect now for his cows.

The hypocrisy is outstanding. Demanding to kill, invade, and oppress Muslims, but please don't touch the cows. :sarcastic:
I did not say that. you are liar. you lied about your own religion.

Proof?

Then fulfil. But cow slaughter is not mandatory.
You see, my friend:
Sheep 1 share
Goat 1 share
Camel 7 shares
Cow 7 shares

Each mature member of the family must receive a share. A camel, or multiple sheep or goats, are expensive, and out of reach for some people. The only option that remains, is a cow.

You see, my friend:
Sheep 1 share
Goat 1 share
Camel 7 shares
Cow 7 shares

Each mature member of the family must receive a share. A camel, or multiple sheep or goats, are expensive, and out of reach for some people. The only option that remains, is a cow.
See. there lots of alternate. Like haj subsidy. you can demand for that. But you should not offend other's sentiment.

Do you drink milk of other animals ? if you do, stop killing them. Get civilized.
I love goat chesse too..so i should stop eating Goat!....The only thing I personally feel that needs to change is how the animal is killed...preferably not the slow killing method!

that ridiculous. how do poor families manage?
I believe sacrifice is not mandatory for poor. Everyone one who does sacrifice has to keep a share for the poor. And theres something called collective sacrifice (I don't know exact name of it) where you pay some money and sacrifice will be done on behalf of you and you will get the meat you paid for.

The Bengalis in the name of freedom have been advocating all cruelties and that is why this situation exists.
What it had to do with Bengalis??
Cow slaughtering during eid is a common practice among all World Muslim communities..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom