What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cattle sacrifice is mandatory in Islam. We don't change our religion to appease idol worship. Idol worship is the biggest sin for us. Why should we compromise on Islam for idol worship?

Decent respect is needed. Follow what the Quran says.

"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." Quran, surat el kafirun
Cattle sacrifice is mandatory. But cattle is not equal to cow. Cow sacrifice is not mandatory. sacrifice a goat.

Again. We are worshiping our gods. you are worshiping your gods. Your prophet holy to you. My gods are holy to me. We are not disrespecting your gods. But you are disrespecting my gods.

Sacrifice of cattle to God Almighty is also a form of worship and thanks to God for His blessings on us.

Cows become expensive as eid nears, in Karachi's cattle market, the price is much higher. Ranging from 5 lacs to 10 lacs for a cow.

D FUQQQQQQQQQQQ.. BTW which is more expensive there?? Mutton or meat? Here its mutton 550 rs per kg.. Beef are available for Rs220 /kg

Cattle sacrifice is mandatory in Islam. We don't change our religion to appease idol worship. Idol worship is the biggest sin for us. Why should we compromise on Islam for idol worship?

Decent respect is needed. Follow what the Quran says.

"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." Quran, surat el kafirun

Like I said for indian muslims who want to freely do cow slaughter. Suitcase,Station,Saudi Arabia/Pakistan . When in Rome,be like Roman .Else they can leave.

Cattle sacrifice is mandatory. But cattle is not equal to cow. Cow sacrifice is not mandatory. sacrifice a goat.

Muslims speak for Islam. Quran and Hadith. No one made you Ayatollah or Mufti.

Speak about Hinduism. You are not qualified to pass any fatwa on Islam.

Cow is a dumb animal. Its only use is to give milk and then end up in butcher shop.
Please dont insult my religious sentiments.

Muslims speak for Islam. Quran and Hadith. No one made you Ayatollah or Mufti.

Speak about Hinduism. You are not qualified to pass any fatwa on Islam.
your muslims sister said that cow slaughter is not mandatory.

. Don't give me the 'non-violence' crap, because your 'non-violence' crap seems to go, only for cows.

Any true vegetarian will say that non-violence thing applies to other animals as well and that is why they don't eat meat of any animal. you are probably referring to those people who are being selective and are against eating beef, but eat other kinds of meat in which case i would say something is better than nothing. At least they made a start somewhere.

Cow give milk, work on farm, give dung and urine to return fertility to land. The most giving animal ever. So pro-humanity.
Did you have this in mind while posting? Your logic would mean: Cows give meat, therefore slaughtering them is pro humanity.

Considering that Shaykh Gibril Haddad admitted what I stated,Just islam is not credible. the numbers of suicide bomber jihadis and their actions prove Shaykh Gibril right.
Shaykh Gibril Haddad's word is nothing over the Quran.
Sources of Islamic law, in order of importance:
Quran
Sunnah
Ijma
Qiyas

We are not saying anything to compromise. we are saying respect our religious sentiments by not eating cows which is not mandatory in your religion.

It is mandatory to fulfill all the shares.

Did you have this in mind while posting? Your logic would mean: Cows give meat, therefore slaughtering them is pro humanity.

Shaykh Gibril Haddad's word is nothing over the Quran.
Sources of Islamic law, in order of importance:
Quran
Sunnah
Ijma
Qiyas

It is mandatory to fulfill all the shares.
Then fulfil. But cow slaughter is not mandatory.

Please dont insult my religious sentiments.

your muslims sister said that cow slaughter is not mandatory.
I dont care if your sentiments are hurt on such little issues. Cow slaughter should be legalized in India, we can also earn lots of money by exporting cow meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom