What's new

India movie Satyagarh copy from Pakistan movie Chambaili

so sales is the only criteria to judge the quality of entertainment ?

then **** movies do plenty of sales as well probably more than bollywood

you think ill get offended by comparison with **** movies :lol: dude, i have lots of respect for **** actors and it is in no way derogatory to me... i enjoy them so much and would want to thrive just like Bollywood or Hollywood do...

Finally admission... That's the creativity of a country of 1.2 billion that prides itself of culture and arts... All hollow...

:)

And you people are mad for these cheap indian copies. Poor you.

Alas pakistanis have to cheer up with copied chini arms product or copied indian movies. :lol:

@Fattyacids

Chinese copied Indian motorbike Bajaj Pulsar. Even they called it as Gulsar. :rofl:

Chinese carbon copy of hamara Bajaj - Times Of India

Copied chinese Gulsar

29438.jpg

Original Indian Pulsar

bajaj-pulsar-150-round-headlight-640.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
And you people are mad for these cheap indian copies. Poor you.

Alas pakistanis have to cheer up with copied chini arms product or copied indian movies. :lol:

Nope, cheap Indian translation service for some brilliant original works from all over the world:)

Indian Movie Satyagarh Copy Idea From Paksitani Film Chambaili ??

1. In Chambaili Moosa with fellows do bhook hartal .... same done in satyagarh

2. In chambaili during bhook hartaal MOOSA ki tabiyat kharaab ho jaati hai ... same done in Satyagarh ( Amitabh bachan)

3. In chambaili MOOSA ko during protest gooli maar di jaati hai or wo mar jaata hai .... same done in satyagarh

4. In chambaili INQLAB song played during protest by young band ... same done by young band with song JANTA ROCKS

5. In chmabaili (last scenes) HAMAYUN ko public k hawaaly ker diya jaata hai for revenge ... same done with manoj bajpai

This is Bollywood's Reality. Fake, Fake and Just Fake.

1151055_653472948005274_907561666_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...252.1073741828.236364126382827&type=1&theater
Grow up, these are petty things. Yes we do lift scene from other movies. Not the first time and not the last time.

The good thing is even the Average films of Bollywood are watched by Pakistanis.

Nope, actually "cheap" is the keyword:)

Oh I forget, there are people who cant afford and rely on cheap still are shameless to blame the provider itself for making cheap. :rofl:

Actually "good for nothing" is the key phrase.

Oh I forget, there are people who cant afford and rely on cheap still are shameless to blame the provider itself for making cheap. :rofl:

Actually "good for nothing" is the key phrase.

What can I say we are shameless bargain hunters... Just reminding the seller his product is not premium but cheap *** copy... Helps in pricing:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom