What's new

India movie Satyagarh copy from Pakistan movie Chambaili

What can I say we are shameless bargain hunters... Just reminding the seller his product is not premium but cheap *** copy... Helps in pricing:)

Tell the standard of buyer who bargain for a thing claiming it to be useless and copied but still goes mad over it. And yeah we all know who is getting benefited with cheap pricing of our product -- pak industry is DEAD. :D

I said we are shameless in getting better bargain.... Better than having some false pride of being centre of culture and art... Cheap copy makers:)

Oh sorry cheap translation service provider... That might help you sleep better:)

LOL, rediff, another indian source. Are u stupid?

Are you a dumb head idiot? @Fattyacids

Bajaj Auto jumps on winning law suit in Sri Lanka

Bajaj Auto jumped 6% to Rs 2995, after a Lankan court ruled in favour of the company, in a dispute over an imitation of the Pulsar 180 model.

Bajaj Auto sells about 5,000-6,000 motorcycles per month in Sri Lanka, of which 1,000 units comprise the Pulsar 180 models.

The stock surged to a high of Rs 3010, a little while ago, as buying intensified.

Bajaj Auto (BAL) took quick action when the company found Sri Lanka-based importer, Ranatunga Motor, and Chinese manufacturer, Taian Chiran Machinery, selling the Ranomoto Gulsar, which BAL maintains is an imitation of Pulsar 180. Before the guilty companies could do anything, BAL promptly filed a suit in the Colombo High Court. The verdict, as already mentioned, went in favour of the Indian company.

http://www.capitalmarket.com/capitalmarket/cmedit/story1-4.asp?SNo=148911

Bajaj Auto nails Pulsar copycat. - Economic Times (New Delhi, India) | HighBeam Research

Cant you read? Counter claim the argument and news rather than the source.

Last edited by a moderator:

No, you're dumb, czo you kept quoting Indian media LOL. Indians can claim anything under the sun, but did you take the chinese company to international court? Did u win the case? LOL, you didn't.
All motorbike have some similarity, but the photo clearly shows it is not a carbon copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
you think ill get offended by comparison with **** movies :lol: dude, i have lots of respect for **** actors and it is in no way derogatory to me... i enjoy them so much and would want to thrive just like Bollywood or Hollywood do...

Good to know that you enjoy **** so much and also respect **** stars .I just hope that you do enjoy it alone instead of watching with family unlike Bollywood or Hollywood films which you do like to watch with family and friends :)

You did not got the point there. I am not against Bollywood even if it copy stuff from hollywood for those who dont understand English or bring same masala stuffs over and over again for those who enjoy it. I was just saying that sales is not the criteria of judging the quality of movies otherwise many **** movies would be nominated for Oscars instead of Iranians :D

batman is a copy of superman....both have cloth tied arround their neck......in both movies....they beat the villian....:lol:

LOL, rediff, another indian source. Are u stupid?

"Are u stupid?"

A bit of an oxymoron, don't you think?

It's, 'are you stupid?'.

No, you're dumb, czo you kept quoting Indian media LOL. Indians can claim anything under the sun, but did you take the chinese company to international court? Did u win the case? LOL, you didn't.
All motorbike have some similarity, but the photo clearly shows it is not a carbon copy.

Chinese companies copy products of organisations from all over the world. Poor IP protection laws in China means there is very little those organisations can do to help themselves.

Beware the day that Chinese organisations start making innovative products, the same IP laws will become their bane.

I had thought you were part of a new wave of intelligent and mature Chinese posters. You've proven yourself to not be one of those people. I'm sure the Lankans would be very pleased with the fact that you're deriding their courts.

Indian Movie Satyagarh Copy Idea From Paksitani Film Chambaili ??

1. In Chambaili Moosa with fellows do bhook hartal .... same done in satyagarh

2. In chambaili during bhook hartaal MOOSA ki tabiyat kharaab ho jaati hai ... same done in Satyagarh ( Amitabh bachan)

3. In chambaili MOOSA ko during protest gooli maar di jaati hai or wo mar jaata hai .... same done in satyagarh

4. In chambaili INQLAB song played during protest by young band ... same done by young band with song JANTA ROCKS

5. In chmabaili (last scenes) HAMAYUN ko public k hawaaly ker diya jaata hai for revenge ... same done with manoj bajpai

This is Bollywood's Reality. Fake, Fake and Just Fake.

1151055_653472948005274_907561666_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...252.1073741828.236364126382827&type=1&theater
thanks obama:pissed:

"Are u stupid?"

A bit of an oxymoron, don't you think?

It's, 'are you stupid?'.

LOL, you don't even know what's text message shorthand. U r stupid. :omghaha:

Chinese companies copy products of organisations from all over the world. Poor IP protection laws in China means there is very little those organisations can do to help themselves.

Beware the day that Chinese organisations start making innovative products, the same IP laws will become their bane.

I had thought you were part of a new wave of intelligent and mature Chinese posters. You've proven yourself to not be one of those people. I'm sure the Lankans would be very pleased with the fact that you're deriding their courts.

Your entire film industry is already the world's copycat, you even copy our movie, where is the IP law? if India had our manufacturing capability, you would be an even bigger copycat. Admit it.

I thought Aussie indians are more open-minded and easy going, but you're only good at making personal attack.

LOL, you don't even know what's text message shorthand. U r stupid. :omghaha:

Your entire film industry is already the world's copycat, you even copy our movie, where is the IP law? if India had our manufacturing capability, you would be an even bigger copycat. Admit it.

I thought Aussie indians are more open-minded and easy going, but you're only good at making personal attack.

I've not made any personal attacks. In every thread that I've replied to you in, you have made quite a few. Inclusive of this one.

Text shorthand is not welcome in an intellectual discourse.

There is strong IP law in India. Breaches of which can be taken up through the courts. Whereas this is not the case in China.

It's unlikely that India would go down the same road, India has access to all the technology that China doesn't. Once the new economic policies come in to effect, manufacturing is going to rise very quickly in India. It's developments are going to be integrated with technology from all around the world. It will truly be a part of a the international scientific community. India does not need to copy.

:lol: Some Pakistanis are desperate beyond being hilarious. Almost pitiful.. IN Spring Onion's language

Rondoo Pakistani :D

Back
Top Bottom