What's new

India movie Satyagarh copy from Pakistan movie Chambaili

Indian Movie Satyagarh Copy Idea From Paksitani Film Chambaili ??

1. In Chambaili Moosa with fellows do bhook hartal .... same done in satyagarh

2. In chambaili during bhook hartaal MOOSA ki tabiyat kharaab ho jaati hai ... same done in Satyagarh ( Amitabh bachan)

3. In chambaili MOOSA ko during protest gooli maar di jaati hai or wo mar jaata hai .... same done in satyagarh

4. In chambaili INQLAB song played during protest by young band ... same done by young band with song JANTA ROCKS

5. In chmabaili (last scenes) HAMAYUN ko public k hawaaly ker diya jaata hai for revenge ... same done with manoj bajpai

This is Bollywood's Reality. Fake, Fake and Just Fake.

1151055_653472948005274_907561666_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...252.1073741828.236364126382827&type=1&theater

There is no denying of the fact that they have been copying Pak films, literature and Songs since 60s. Every 2nd movie of Waheed Murad and Mohammad Ali has been copied by Indians. Even Music as well remember the Music of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and how much these Indians used to cheaply copy his music since 90s!.

He has even sued them many times.

I've not made any personal attacks. In every thread that I've replied to you in, you have made quite a few. Inclusive of this one.

Text shorthand is not welcome in an intellectual discourse.

There is strong IP law in India. Breaches of which can be taken up through the courts. Whereas this is not the case in China.

It's unlikely that India would go down the same road, India has access to all the technology that China doesn't. Once the new economic policies come in to effect, manufacturing is going to rise very quickly in India. It's developments are going to be integrated with technology from all around the world. It will truly be a part of a the international scientific community. India does not need to copy.

But you're not capable of an intellectual discourse. You don't make argument based on facts and reality, and very often they are self contradicting.

You said India has the strong IP Law yet the entire film industry is a copycat. Do you see the contradiction? :omghaha:

India does not have the technology that China has, what high tech product do you export compared to China? NOne. This is a fact

So much of your intellectual bragging and delusion.

LOL, the strong IP Law yet the entire film industry is a copycat. Do you see the contradiction? :omghaha: :omghaha:

LOL, India does not have the technology that China has, what high tech product do you export compared to China? :omghaha:
Typical indian bragging and delusion.

There we go with the personal attacks.

"Entire film industry is a copycat." Righto mate.
"India does not have the technology that China has" - Wrong. India has access technology superior to the Chinese, however, India does not produce technology that is superior to the Chinese.

There are quite a few high tech products that India does produce, however not in nearly as much quantity or in diversity as China.

There we go with the personal attacks.

"Entire film industry is a copycat." Righto mate.
"India does not have the technology that China has" - Wrong. India has access technology superior to the Chinese, however, India does not produce technology that is superior to the Chinese.

There are quite a few high tech products that India does produce, however not in nearly as much quantity or in diversity as China.

I was stating a fact.

Your argument is based on bragging, when you're pushed, you change tune and move sideway. There is no concrete stance in your argument. They're all over the place and self-contradicting.

I was stating a fact.

Your argument is based on bragging, when you're pushed, you change tune and move sideway. There is no concrete stance in your argument. They're all over the place and self-contradicting.

Please, enlighten me.

Where have I dithered in my views?

There is no denying of the fact that they have been copying Pak films, literature and Songs since 60s. Every 2nd movie of Waheed Murad and Mohammad Ali has been copied by Indians. Even Music as well remember the Music of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and how much these Indians used to cheaply copy his music since 90s!.

He has even sued them many times.

Dude, even if you slap links here they will deny it....

Indian Movies allegdly copy everything from Pakistan but the 'copycat' Bollywood is second only to Hollywood in viewership while the 'original' Lollywood is nowwhere to be seen.

Who cares? Both Indian and Pakistani movies are absolute rubbish. They are so out of reality. Every 20 minutes they just start dancing like a 3 years old. The hero never dies, the villain is some magambo khush hoa type pervert. Rubbish movies.

Indian Movie Satyagarh Copy Idea From Paksitani Film Chambaili ??

1. In Chambaili Moosa with fellows do bhook hartal .... same done in satyagarh

2. In chambaili during bhook hartaal MOOSA ki tabiyat kharaab ho jaati hai ... same done in Satyagarh ( Amitabh bachan)

3. In chambaili MOOSA ko during protest gooli maar di jaati hai or wo mar jaata hai .... same done in satyagarh

4. In chambaili INQLAB song played during protest by young band ... same done by young band with song JANTA ROCKS

5. In chmabaili (last scenes) HAMAYUN ko public k hawaaly ker diya jaata hai for revenge ... same done with manoj bajpai

This is Bollywood's Reality. Fake, Fake and Just Fake.

1151055_653472948005274_907561666_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...252.1073741828.236364126382827&type=1&theater

Now FACEBOOK is the ultimate source of News and information :hitwall:

Please note that Paraksh Jha is very sincere film maker and his movies are unique and always based on ground realities and situation India inspired by real life stories.

There is no need to hold grudges against each other. I'd not say copy but I'd say that most of people get inspired from each other and film industry is not an exception. It seems the Pakistani guy copied events from India added local spices and made a movie.

If it's a legitimate copy.. let him Sue Indian produced. But his silence says somthing else. So let do something meaningful and go back to defense related discussions

No, you're dumb, czo you kept quoting Indian media LOL. Indians can claim anything under the sun, but did you take the chinese company to international court? Did u win the case? LOL, you didn't.
All motorbike have some similarity, but the photo clearly shows it is not a carbon copy.

What a dumb a$$.

China launch Gulsar for Srilanka market and thus case was filed in colombo court which forbids chinese company to sell copied Gulasr in srilanka. Even chinese company accepted and stops the copied model production.

So are they still producing this model and selling?? If not than help yourself and shut up.

What a dumb a$$.

China launch Gulsar for Srilanka market and thus case was filed in colombo court which forbids chinese company to sell copied Gulasr in srilanka. Even chinese company accepted and stops the copied model production.

So are they still producing this model and selling?? If not than help yourself and shut up.

Only Sri Lanka? LOL

I think pakistanies might be interested in reading this......

'Pakistani films are cheap copies of Indian movies'
Priyanka Dasgupta, TNN Oct 8, 2011, 11.56AM IST
Tags:

Nawaz Sharif|
Kaptaan|
Imran Khan|
Faisal Aman Khan|
Benazir Bhutto

Source-- 'Pakistani films are cheap copies of Indian movies' - Times Of India
(A still from Kaptaan )
10276806.cms

Based in Karachi, Pakistani director Faisal Aman Khan, whose movie on Imran Khan titled 'Kaptaan' is already created ripples, talks about the debate on banning Indian movies in Pakistan

What is your take on the recent debate over banning of Indian movies in Pakistan?
I have been seeing this debate on local television channels about banning Indian movies. Initially, I thought that they were right in pointing out that Indian films are being allowed to be showcased in Pakistan whereas Pakistani filmmakers were being denied the right to showcase their movies to be shown within their own country. But when I watched the movies made by these filmmakers of ours, I realized there was nothing Pakistani about those films. They were all cheap copies of Indian movies. We had talented filmmakers in the past but that is the problem. We live in the past to glorify ourselves with the achievements made by our forefathers. There is no doubt that there is enormous talent in our country and talent should be tested by pitching it against competition not by playing a cricket match alone. The sort of movies being made by our filmmakers is a disgrace. Very rarely does the educated class go out to watch the movies made by the traditional lot. When a film like "Zar Gul" is banned in Pakistan and "The Blood of Hussain" along with "Immaculate Conception" made by intelligent people like Salman Pirzada and Jamil Dehlavi respectively just because they had political themes or were against the Armed establishment of the country. Remember "Junoon" was banned by the successive regimes of Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif? The kind of cinema to come out of Pakistan is what you see today where "Haseena Atom Bomb" sort of movies dominate the screen. It's not just movies, it's the same with music.

But what about movies like "Khuda Key Liye", "Ramchand Pakistani" and "Bol"?
As a Pakistani and a filmmaker, I might not agree with a lot of things shown in those movies. But everyone should have the right to express themselves and what better way than to use films as a medium?

What do you have to say about this thing about India's cultural invasion?
With all due respect, we have already lost the battle but to win the war for the hearts and minds of our own people, we should come up with quality stuff and enlighten, entertain and educate the masses through media. That should be the policy followed by filmmakers. Sadly, I don't see that happening which makes me sadly admit the fact as rightly put forward by one of India's ex prime minister that "We have invaded Pakistan culturally". Yes, India has done it already but my question is to my fellow media professionals and Pakistanis generally. Would you stop watching Indian movies if they were not being shown in cinemas? No, you won't because it's human nature. It is curious to see and experience things on their own. So, let them do it. But we should come out with quality stuff of our own to be distinctive and should carry our own image. Cinema owners of Pakistan should give Pakistani filmmakers the right platform and a level playing field by giving as much promotion to the Pakistani movies as they do to promote Indian movies because it's just an excuse people use because they are afraid that they might have to change the way they are.

Back
Top Bottom