What's new

India movie Satyagarh copy from Pakistan movie Chambaili

Chinese shouldn't talk about copying @Fattyacids you guys have mastered this art. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Height of desperation--

Chambaili was released on April 26 2013,
Satyagraha was released on August 30 2013.

You draw your own conclusion. :)

^^^This settles it.

Pakistani music may still sometimes be worth copying but Pakistani movies ? No way . Honest truth.

OK for 8 years from 2005 to 2013 they are not able to make their case
So i think the Movie is Legit

LOL, go read IMD. They closed that production company down, so Korean side could not sue. The chinese one was a blatant copy too, but Chinese didn't sue.

There are other copies, but I cannot recall the names now.

Look, I'm only posting it becoz that loser challenged me to show prove.
I did not deny the allegation, just asked him to present better proof.There are many copied movies in bollywood, everyone knows that.
But now he is now denying it, saying I did it becoz i'm desperate. What a loser.

Are you that dumb? I was talking specifically about the movie in the OP. Open you eyes fella. Also copying allegations coming from a Chinese is a bit rich. If I were you I wouldn't open the Pandora's box.
If you're really a chinese :-)lol:) then you should be ashamed of blaming others of Copying..seriously?
LOL, YOur movie industry is already a huge copycat, if India has a better manufacturing capability, you would be a bigger copycat than China.:omghaha::omghaha:

LOL, Chinese copying Indian products, :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: You made my day!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like "Aina" to "pyar jhukta nahi" sure... Never:)

Dude what movies are these ? Never heard of them. Which Pakistani movies were they copied from.

If they really were copied from Pakistani movies , no wonder I never heard about them before.

LOL, have some integrity will you!
YOur movie industry is already a huge copycat, if India has a better manufacturing capability, you would be a bigger copycat than China. :laughcry:

Arguing with you is like 对牛弹琴. :lol:

LOL, just because you lost the argument. 你就是那头牛!

I did not lose anything. You are the one making a fool of yourself and showing the world that you have no comprehension skill, that's not my problem. Go back try to read it again, this time slowly and then be honest.

I did not lose anything. You are the one making a fool of yourself and showing the world that you have no comprehension skill, that's not my problem. Go back try to read it again, this time slowly and then be honest.

Why are you so sore I posted the movie poster? As you said, bollywood does many copy. What's the big deal then? You are the one making a fool out of yourself.

Why are you so sore I posted the movie poster? As you said, bollywood does many copy. What's the big deal then? You are the one making a fool out of yourself.

Let me make it simple for you . First check the 1st post ,OP gives 3 -4 instances in the movies which he feels are same and the Indian movie is copied from the pakistani movie. And for that he was replying.by saying to come with more proof .

Back
Top Bottom