What's new

India movie Satyagarh copy from Pakistan movie Chambaili

long history???? Pakistani movie and other television programs are copy of bollywood.

Lo bhai... You guys have copied Pakistani dramas for long, like dhoop kinare. From the top of my head you copied movie aina... On top of that there are tons of songs... If I include other countries from which art was stolen it would seem like a large percentage of "art" coming out of Bollywood is plagiarism.

when Indians copy stuff then it will be labeled as "only similarities" but when others do it then Indian Media will label it "stealing or violation of copyright".

Chambaili was released on April 26 2013,
Satyagraha was released on August 30 2013.

OK so you are saying that the maker of satyagrah saw the movie in April & made movie in just 3 Months
Are you kidding me

& Besides your movie Industry is a Bloody Joke
OK Now call me Raw/Baniya/CIA/Mossad agent

Height of desperation

which Chinese movie? can you give an example?
I did not deny the allegation, just asked him to present better proof. There are many copied movies in bollywood, everyone knows that.

Aatish: Feel the Fire copy of A Better Tomorrow by acclaimed Chinese director John Woo.

Aatish: Feel the Fire (1994) - IMDb
MV5BMTk5Nzg5ODU1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIwMDE0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Zinda 2006 copy of Korean movie Old Boy

Zinda (2006) - IMDb

220px-Zindamovieposter.jpg

Zinda (2005) bears a striking resemblance to Oldboy, a 2003 South Korean film directed by Park Chan-wook, but is not an officially sanctioned remake. It was reported in 2005 that Zinda was under investigation for violation of copyright. A spokesman for Show East, the distributor of Oldboy, said, "if we find out there's indeed a strong similarity between the two, it looks like we'll have to talk with our lawyers."

Lo bhai... You guys have copied Pakistani dramas for long, like dhoop kinare, name one which we did. From the top of my head you copied movie aina... On top of that there are tons of songs...

How can anyone copy from your 'non existent' entertainment industry? Its Bollywood and Indian television that's giving you some sort of escape from daily bomb blasts

Aatish: Feel the Fire copy of A Better Tomorrow by acclaimed Chinese director John Woo.

What are you trying to prove here? I know that there are many copied movies in Bollywood, as there are many in Hollywood. In case you didn't notice on the post you quoted I wrote this-- "There are many copied movies in bollywood, everyone knows that."

This topic however is a pure act of desperation.

How can anyone copy from your 'non existent' entertainment industry? Its Bollywood and Indian television that's giving you some sort of escape from daily bomb blasts
Love the way you guys lie with straight face, I already gave examples:)

In a way a country with daily bomb blasts has more creativity than some copy cats:)

What are you trying to prove here? I know that there are many copied movies in Bollywood, as there are many in Hollywood. In case you didn't notice on the post you quoted I wrote this-- "There are many copied movies in bollywood, everyone knows that."

This topic however is a pure act of desperation.

What the heck, you asked for proof, so I posted it. Now you jumping at me.

Please show some integrity, do not omit the important part. Here is the complete quote of what u said.

I did not deny the allegation, just asked him to present better proof.There are many copied movies in bollywood, everyone knows that.

Aatish: Feel the Fire (1994) - IMDb

MV5BMTk5Nzg5ODU1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIwMDE0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Zinda 2006 copy of Korean movie Old Boy

Zinda (2006) - IMDb

220px-Zindamovieposter.jpg

Zinda (2005) bears a striking resemblance to Oldboy, a 2003 South Korean film directed by Park Chan-wook, but is not an officially sanctioned remake. It was reported in 2005 that Zinda was under investigation for violation of copyright. A spokesman for Show East, the distributor of Oldboy, said, "if we find out there's indeed a strong similarity between the two, it looks like we'll have to talk with our lawyers."

OK for 8 years from 2005 to 2013 they are not able to make their case
So i think the Movie is Legit

Talk this big when your weddings stop playing bollywood songs :drag:

I already gave examples, you are running away in tangents... Bollywood songs that are copies some western, korean or Chinese song:)

Should I post links?

Talk this big when your weddings stop playing bollywood songs :drag:

I already gave examples, you are running away in tangents... Bollywood songs that are copies of some western, korean or Chinese song:)

Should I post links?

I already gave examples, you are running away in tangents... Bollywood songs that are copies some western, korean or Chinese song:)

Should I post links?

Should I post links?

and what be your source? some fanboy pakistani sites :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom