India movie Satyagarh copy from Pakistan movie Chambaili

oh your forgot to mention few things such as--

both were shot on Planet Earth
both had humans in it
in both one person gets angry at one point of time
both have people talking to each other
bla bla bla

Height of Inferiority complex..

You are comparing your third grade cheap movie with Bollywood movie starring biggies

^^if this is actually a copy then the producer of chambaili can sue prakash jha for his copying ... why isn't he doing so??

Cause it isn't.

Satyagrah is more or less based on Anna Hazare's movement and AAP. Pakistanis movies are usually cheap and made within couple of months. There is good chance this Pakistani movie started shooting way after Jha started shooting for Satyagraha.

So if anyone copied its the Pakistanis. Since when have Pakistanis started believing in hunger strike as a form a protest anyways?:woot:

oh your forgot to mention few things such as--

both were shot on Planet Earth
both had humans in it
in both one person gets angry at one point of time
both have people talking to each other
bla bla bla

Height of Inferiority complex..

You are comparing your third grade cheap movie with Bollywood movie starring biggies

bro they are just jealous and delusion and u r busting there bubble :astagh:

Cause it isn't.

Satyagrah is more or less based on Anna Hazare's movement and AAP. Pakistanis movies are usually cheap and made within couple of months. There is good chance this Pakistani movie started shooting way after Jha started shooting for Satyagraha.

So if anyone copied its the Pakistanis. Since when have Pakistanis started believing in hunger strike as a form a protest anyways?:woot:
It's a fake story bro, check the release dates, only idiots would believe this story.

umm.. actually it was a sarcastic comment :P

LOL thats the reason the Movie Satyagrah was such Flop ... torture movie... i watched it in platinum class ... i crying for my money... :pissed:

Finally to console me my GF had to return me the money ... :smitten:

there is not even a wiki page for this third class pak product...and we are comparing it with a million dollars Indian movie??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom