What's new

India mourning shameful defeat in Afghanistan: Rashid

Taliban are not good for Pakistan , it may influence masses of Pakistan . Those who are celebrating will mourn one day .
Indians few weeks ago: Talibans are actually Pak soldiers who fighting with US and NATO forces
Indians today : Talibans are more harmful then Pakistan rather then india
Pakistanies : :rofl:

the opposite of a shameful defeat is a glorious victory

the opposite of mourning is celebration

are Pakistanis celebrating a glorious victory here ?

and these guys are your heroes ?

1630133547552.png

very well , then.

I am sure, you are alluding to India, which is currently being ruled by an arch terrorist Modi and his infamous gamg. :lol: :lol:
Not the first time Pakistanis failing to catch the drift. But then again, we are lucky to have you as neighbour. AKA Thank you Jinnah. :lol:

Investment in Afghanistan was the price, you paid for your nefarious desgns against Pakistan. This is the stark fact.
1. How much of the “investment” is destroyed by Taliban yet
2. Why did India “invest” 3 billion USD there when those projects were never meant to give RoI.
3. Where did the 3 billion USD we spent go?

Fighting insurgency is easier than ruling the country. When terrorists are ruling, don't expect an economic miracle of a country.

Clearly after 20 years of foreign forces creating "their democracy" - the country took less than a week to return to Taliban rule WITHOUT a gun being fired.
India, for all its charm for Afghanis were quick to erect 4 "embassy type" bureaus for their civilians - even though they literally a handful presence. They were infiltrating terror supporting and financing it. Perhaps this is why forum members are content on here.
Anything that gives the Indians a need for an abundance of Burnol is a thumbs up from me.
You may call them terrorists - but at the end of the day - they took their country back within a week. I call them the desire of what the people wanted. Im no fan of theirs but will wait and see what kind of democracy they will employ. Clearly the previous enforced regime didnt work.

Don‘t waste your time convincing Pakistanis, they are too busy enjoying their high. But once the high wears off…

Because they have the guns. It’s not like they won an election.:what:
Indians are worried about Pakistan loooool
the opposite of a shameful defeat is a glorious victory

the opposite of mourning is celebration

are Pakistanis celebrating a glorious victory here ?

and these guys are your heroes ?

View attachment 773700

very well , then.
Meanwhile Indians carry on as usual with their hero's in action

Clearly after 20 years of foreign forces creating "their democracy" - the country took less than a week to return to Taliban rule WITHOUT a gun being fired.
India, for all its charm for Afghanis were quick to erect 4 "embassy type" bureaus for their civilians - even though they literally a handful presence. They were infiltrating terror supporting and financing it. Perhaps this is why forum members are content on here.
Anything that gives the Indians a need for an abundance of Burnol is a thumbs up from me.
You may call them terrorists - but at the end of the day - they took their country back within a week. I call them the desire of what the people wanted. Im no fan of theirs but will wait and see what kind of democracy they will employ. Clearly the previous enforced regime didnt work.
Without any gunfire? I don't know if you were watching for the past few weeks. Then again Afghan mess will be for the countries it shares a working boundary to deal with. We only need to manage our borders with Pakistan.

If they are really following the wish of the public, they should have won an election. They dont need guns to take over a country. In other words people are powerless to do anything about a bunch of gun totting terrorists. People wanting to leave a country run by a bunch of cave dwellers is clearly showing their legitimacy.

No its not.
I know it is not but I said it just to irritate the Indians. Let them live in fear of Taliban at the Wagah border. Maybe for fun we should dress up the Rangers at Wagah as Taliban for one day. Going by the experience of the Indian trained ANA, BSF might just vacate their posts and run.

I know it is not but I said it just to irritate the Indians. Let them live in fear of Taliban at the Wagah border. Maybe for fun we should dress up the Rangers at Wagah as Taliban for one day. Going by the experience of the Indian trained ANA, BSF might just vacate their posts and run.

Not a bad idea. :lol:

Fighting insurgency is easier than ruling the country. When terrorists are ruling, don't expect an economic miracle of a country.
#uck the economy, just take over India and let the Indians take care of the economy and create wealth for us like they did for 800 years under multiple Muslim dynasties from the Arabs to the Turks to the Mughals. They created enough wealth that some was left over for the British to steal.

Last edited:
1. How much of the “investment” is destroyed by Taliban yet
2. Why did India “invest” 3 billion USD there when those projects were never meant to give RoI.
3. Where did the 3 billion USD we spent go?

I think US 3 billion UDS is under statement, it was perhaps the double if this money. It was spend on terror financing. Running proxy hubs in foreign land costs a lot.

You keep saying Pakistanis have no money and are beggars yet you are the one who keep crying about 3Billion USD, India is very rich unlike Pakistan. Forget about the money, move on.

#uck the economy, just take over India and let the Indians take care of the economy and create wealth for us like they did for 800 years under multiple Muslim dynasties from the Arabs to the Turns to the Mughals. They created enough wealth that there was even left over for the British to steal.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :rofl::crazy:o_O:undecided:
I think US 3 billion UDS is under statement, it was perhaps the double if this money. It was spend on terror financing. Running proxy hubs in foreign land costs a lot.

You keep saying Pakistanis have no money and are beggars yet you are the one who keep crying about 3Billion USD, India is very rich unlike Pakistan. Forget about the money, move on.
Why will we cry? None of those are destroyed by Taliban, and all of them were made by Indian companies and hence that money went back to our economy.

Back
Top Bottom