What's new

India mourning shameful defeat in Afghanistan: Rashid

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :rofl::crazy:o_O:undecided:

Why will we cry? None of those are destroyed by Taliban, and all of them were made by Indian companies and hence that money went back to our economy.

I watched Indian media debates crying that despite spending money they stand no where in the region.

Lets stick to the topic,

Why do you think you were humiliated in Afghanistan?

I watched Indian media debates crying that despite spending money they stand no where in the region.

Lets stick to the topic,

Why do you think you were humiliated in Afghanistan?
As if they know what all we have in AfghanIstan and what not? It’s spillover is going to affect you, and you won’t be able to blame it on Colonel Rajesh and R&AW like you do after ISPR press conference.

As if they know what all we have in AfghanIstan and what not? It’s spillover is going to affect you, and you won’t be able to blame it on Colonel Rajesh and R&AW like you do after ISPR press conference.

We ll see when it spills over.

For now tell us why are you humiliated in Afghanistan.

We ll see when it spills over.

For now tell us why are you humiliated in Afghanistan.
How are we humiliated? Did we had boots on ground or were we fighting? You can claim all those consulates and stuff, but for how long? How many of those “66 camps have been found by your Taliban which “India used for terror”, yet you’re seeing a surge in insurgency in Pakistan even after TB takeover.

Only those people feel "humiliated", who have some sense of honor in them. Your query is grossly misdirected. :lol:

Hahaha that was my aim of asking question. As a typical Indian response, they just deny. Rather than looking inward and introspecting what went wrong, they just chose to deny a truth.

As I said before last two years have brought massive humiliation for India. They ll wake up when its too late.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :rofl::crazy:o_O:undecided:

Why will we cry? None of those are destroyed by Taliban, and all of them were made by Indian companies and hence that money went back to our economy.
Thinking like a bunyia. You didn’t do for any love of the Afghans. You did to buy influence in Afghanistan and to use it Pakistan and the investment did not pay off.

Thinking like a bunyia. You didn’t do for any love of the Afghans. You did to buy influence in Afghanistan and to use it Pakistan and the investment did not pay off.
Ya what kind of investment? And has insurgency stopped there?

Indians few weeks ago: Talibans are actually Pak soldiers who fighting with US and NATO forces
Indians today : Talibans are more harmful then Pakistan rather then india
Pakistanies : :rofl:

Lol how delusional one can become ? Talibans bring all sorts of misfortunes for you . Keep cheerleading for them .
I know it is not but I said it just to irritate the Indians. Let them live in fear of Taliban at the Wagah border. Maybe for fun we should dress up the Rangers at Wagah as Taliban for one day. Going by the experience of the Indian trained ANA, BSF might just vacate their posts and run.

Good idea , Khushboo bhi laga Lena . :D

Lol how delusional one can become ? Talibans bring all sorts of misfortunes for you . Keep cheerleading for them .

Good idea , Khushboo bhi laga Lena . :D
In July before Taliban took over, their FDI plunged by 40%, while India’s grew by 168% in Q1, I’m waiting for their August stats, becuase in long term economic prospects, we are far ahead and this is what matters.

In July before Taliban took over, their FDI plunged by 40%, while India’s grew by 168% in Q1, I’m waiting for their August stats, becuase in long term economic prospects, we are far ahead and this is what matters.

No need for stats .
Go by simple logic of Pakistanis .
1 Momin is equal to 100 hindus , so get out of momins way .

Taliban are not good for Pakistan , it may influence masses of Pakistan . Those who are celebrating will mourn one day .
Here is our dilemma. We could either have a hostile afghan regime, that is India friendly and would allow india to spread terror and mayhem in Pakistan with impunity, as has been the case for last twenty years, or a talibs regime/ coalition, that is not openly hostile to our interests, and would keep pajeets in check. The answer is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom