What's new

India mourning shameful defeat in Afghanistan: Rashid

India is mourning because of the hellish future of Afghanistan. Afghans know what’s in store for them and are trying to escape the living hell by any means possible.
Even after the huge bomb blasts, people are flocking the airport just to escape this place.

I strongly believe that Afghanistan will be a great lesson for all the nations that want a religious state..!

India is mourning because of the hellish future of Afghanistan. Afghans know what’s in store for them and are trying to escape the living hell by any means possible.
Even after the huge bomb blasts, people are flocking the airport just to escape this place.

I strongly believe that Afghanistan will be a great lesson for all the nations that want a religious state..!
Then why do most people want the Afghan Taliban in power. :P

Now the Americans are leaving Afghanistan forever. Its game over for the occupiers and that includes India too.

Taliban are not good for Pakistan , it may influence masses of Pakistan . Those who are celebrating will mourn one day .
I know u r moving the goal post to soothe ur pain...but the fact remains that the side India was backing has been thoroughly defeated and is on the run. Afghanistan is no longer ur playground to use against Pakistan. How Afghan Taliban turn out to be for Pakistan is the next step...but at present Pakistan has come out on top. The future remains to be seen...
...one step at a time son ;)

Although ur post screams of desperate face saving...I do appreciate the effort of u trying to score some points by declaring a future "what if" scenario to show how Pakistan has lost(even though no such thing has come to pass yet).

If India cares so deeply...why doesn't it accept Afghan refugees in large quantities...instead of hiding behind the excuse of accepting Afghan "Hindus and Sikhs"?
Why not Afghan Muslims? It's simple...either u care about them and then should be willing to help them out...or u don't care about them and are not willing to accept them...in which case whatever concern India/Indians are showing is nothing but fake lip service.

As for Afghans knowing what's in store for them and running from that hell...the thing is that if the majority of Afghans truly wanted to keep Afghan Taliban out...they easily could have. They outnumbered the Afghan Taliban...not only collectively...but just their armed forces were enough and outnumbered them...
...add to that a gun culture and tribal militias...and the Afghan Taliban would have faced stiff resistance in every corner of Afghanistan...
...and yet they didn't. So either the majority is with them...or the majority chose not to fight for the future of their country(this includes their own military and police).

Last edited:
Taliban are not good for Pakistan , it may influence masses of Pakistan . Those who are celebrating will mourn one day .

Don‘t waste your time convincing Pakistanis, they are too busy enjoying their high. But once the high wears off…

Because they have the guns. It’s not like they won an election.:what:

Don‘t waste your time convincing Pakistanis, they are too busy enjoying their high. But once the high wears off…

LOL you ignorant guy, The Afghan people could have chosen American occupation.

Its because the Afghan people want the Afghan Taliban rule.

The war is over now, Afghan Taliban is victorious.

I am sad for Afghan people , yesterday bombings are the writing on the wall , taliban are unable to provide security to Afghan civilians .

Their were no bombings in Kabul when US/NATO forces were in Afghanistan including Indian RAW bases on Afghan soil. Two faced and hypocrite aren't you?

A slow clap for ur post...both of ur points are answered above.
I see u noticed the guns that Afghan Taliban have...yet conveniently forgot about an even greater number of guns that the Afghan military and police had...not to mention the Afghan ppl themselves.

LOL you ignorant guy, The Afghan people could have chosen American occupation.

Its because the Afghan people want the Afghan Taliban rule.

The war is over now, Afghan Taliban is victorious.

And now they must rule. Easier said than done.

India is mourning, because they, along with their master and lord, have been thoroughly screwed high and dry as well as they have lost their important base to act against Pakistan.
A slow clap for ur post...both of ur points are answered above.
I see u noticed the guns that Afghan Taliban have...yet conveniently forgot about an even greater number of guns that the Afghan military and police had...not to mention the Afghan ppl themselves.

These people have an extraordinary capacity to concoct and fabricate things, to suit their filthy narrative and there is no end to it. Because of these very inclinations, they were thoroughly screwed for centuries.

Oh man don't fight. Just tell me, if you ever experienced that @Asimzranger
1630096271850.png

India got humiliated in the olympics and this follows straight up. Every year Indians humiliate themselves...first Pak shot down their jet fighters then Chinese club them to death now they are further humiliated. How can you even keep ur head up as an Indian i have no idea.
Quite rich from you, isn’t it?

Now the Americans are leaving Afghanistan forever. Its game over for the occupiers and that includes India too.
India was never an occupier, we only did infrastructure projects in Afghanistan, no Indian boots on the ground. Today no one wants to occupy Afghanistan, the only fear is that a failed state like Afghanistan will be the hot bed of terrorism.

Fighting insurgency is easier than ruling the country. When terrorists are ruling, don't expect an economic miracle of a country.

India was never an occupier, we only did infrastructure projects in Afghanistan, no Indian boots on the ground. Today no one wants to occupy Afghanistan, the only fear is that a failed state like Afghanistan will be the hot bed of terrorism.

Your prime purpose, of aiding, supporting and propping up puppet governments, installed by US, was to use their resources and soil, against stability and security of Pakistan. One of the many aims was to carry out terrorism in Pakistan. Investment in Afghanistan was the price, you paid for your nefarious desgns against Pakistan. This is the stark fact.
Fighting insurgency is easier than ruling the country. When terrorists are ruling, don't expect an economic miracle of a country.

I am sure, you are alluding to India, which is currently being ruled by an arch terrorist Modi and his infamous gamg. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom