What's new

India Meets Pakistan ... At a Fashion Show in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If India is fake so is Pakistan meven USA . Urdu is nothing but a persianised khariboli which was spoken in western parts of UP . Because the Muslim rulers had to converse with local populace , they learnt their language and added a few persian words and hence Urdu was born . Urdu is like 90 % khariboli and 10 % Persian . Pakistan has nothing to do with Urdu but still made it national language . it's as alien to Pakistan as Spanish or English .
India is considered the successor state of British India by UN , it meant that India didnt have to apply for fresh membership of UN when it got independence in 1947 but Pakistan had to which meant that Pakistan had been carved out of India . So we inherit everything belonging to British India .
Just like British Canada was still Canada , Portuguese Brazil was still Brazil , British America was still America ; similarly British India was still India .
IVC is just not exclusive to Pakistan . There are numerous IVC sites in India and Afghanistan . India in fact has more IVC sites than Pakistan including the biggest IVC site ever found which is rakhigarhi in haryana .
Also almost all historians accept that an eastward migration of IVC tribes happened in late harappan period which means that IVC people migrated from Indus valley to ganga valley . So in reality we are the descendants of IVC not Pakistanis .
Another migration happened from IVC to south India explaining the existence of a Dravidian language in Balochistan .

I'll repeat it again, the language "Urdu" was born much before "India" even existed. Therefore calling it an "Indian" language is plain wrong! Now the composition, syntax and semantics of the language are not relevant to this discussion.

"India" is nothing but a collection of several independent states, which were forcefully either taken by British or later occupied by "India".

I wouldn't discuss "India", if Indians were not hell bound on claiming that Pakistan was ever a part of it. This is very very far from reality!

Indus Civilization originated in modern day Pakistan, now learn to live with that instead of distorting the history!

Do not mix so many things which have nothing to do with each other.

People from there whose forefathers have lived there for thousands of years and who have adopted to different religions, became Jews, later on Christians and then later on Muslims have every right to claim the heritage of that region (all of them, no matter what religion).

But some European none of whose forefathers have ever set a foot on this region suddenly coming there and claiming the region as his/her is delusional!

The name Mustafa is as indigenous to the region as "Shiva" is.

Both came from somewhere and did not originate from this region, now what next?

My grand ..grand...grand ... parents were Hindus and something else before that. And now we are proud Muslims for 10-12 generations.

This is what majority of Pakistanis is.

As said before the modern day fake "India" has absolutely nothing to claim about the oldest Indus Civilization that we have inherited!
Again,mistaken indigenous culture with religion,Turks,persian,indonasian etc they are muslim but they never forgot their native culture,do u know iranians with indonasian names ... no they have persian names just like turks.

You belong to DOGRA tribe or just a random fan?
Dogra is not a tribe its a offshoot of Jamwal Rajputs along with jasrotia and minhas.

Again,mistaken indigenous culture with religion,Turks,persian,indonasian etc they are muslim but they never forgot their native culture,do u know iranians with indonasian names ... no they have persian names just like turks.

Dogra is not a tribe its a offshoot of Jamwal Rajputs along with jasrotia and minhas.
Sorry they don't most have Arab names and the kind of local culture Indonesia follows all follows

Quite non-sense this.

There are hundreds of millions of Turks, Iranians, Indonesians with Islamic names (mostly Arabian origin).

There are hundreds of millions of Europeans, South Americans with Christian names (originated in the Middle East).

There are hundreds of millions of Hindus with names which were never native to Indus Civilization.

And on the opposite side, there are millions of Pakistanis with the local names.

What point are you trying to make? If a white European converts to Islam and changes his name from Cat Stevens to Yousuf Islam, does that mean he is no more a European?

Sorry they don't most have Arab names and the kind of local culture Indonesia follows all follows
arab religion, arab names :P

warheads have been named after Afghans though.

Quite non-sense this.

There are hundreds of millions of Turks, Iranians, Indonesians with Islamic names (mostly Arabian origin).

There are hundreds of millions of Europeans, South Americans with Christian names (originated in the Middle East).

There are hundreds of millions of Hindus with names which were never native to Indus Civilization.

And on the opposite side, there are millions of Pakistanis with the local names.

What point are you trying to make? If a white European converts to Islam and changes his name from Cat Stevens to Yousuf Islam, does that mean he is no more a European?
How many Iranian members on PDF have non Persian name,you can figure the rest.

This is the statue of Ariobarzanes of Persia who resisted Alexander and loved by Persian.How Pakistanis respect their hero porus who did something similar to this Persian.
460px-Ario_Barzan_statue_Hadi_Karimi.jpg

Dear Indians,

What makes you think that we are looking for your endorsement or approval on how we name ourselves or what religion we prefer? It is my country and I do what I want. This is the exact reason we got our independence. We suspected that you guys would think entitled to invade our personal and religious choices. We were right. I like Arab/ Muslim names. I think every Indian should change his name to an Arabic name. If you don't like me telling you this then please don't tell us how we live our lives. Thank you.

How many Iranian members on PDF have non Persian name,you can figure the rest.

This is the statue of Ariobarzanes of Persia who resisted Alexander and loved by Persian.How Pakistanis respect their hero porus who did something similar to this Persian.
View attachment 257317

It is our choice. We are not looking for your approval. Don't tell us what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom