What's new

India Meets Pakistan ... At a Fashion Show in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked a normal question, all it deserved was a one word answer but due to your jingoism and stupidity you see an Indian ask any question about Pakistan you take it as an insult and resort to abuse and stuff.

Edited- Never mind, don't want to spoil this nice thread.

No he asked a very dumb question and got all the insults that he deserved. And looking at the kind of idiot he is, he would get more insults from us in the future too.

no it is you.A symbol of idiocy and lunacy.

Grow up bharati

No he asked a very dumb question and got all the insults that he deserved. And looking at the kind of idiot he is, he would get more insults from us in the future too.

Grow up bharati
Son,I think i have humiliated you enough so much my post was removed by mods.

Son,I think i have humiliated you enough so much my post was removed by mods.

Funny concept of humiliation you bharatis have back in your sh!thole. First asks a dumb question and get insulted and thinks he is humiliating others.

Funny concept of humiliation you bharatis have back in your sh!thole. First asks a dumb question and get insulted and thinks he is humiliating others.
See the thread history and cry me a river once again,and its funny a failed state and a terrorist shiithole saying others a shithole.

See the thread history and cry me a river once again,and its funny a failed state and a terrorist shiithole saying others a shithole.

I don't need to check any history. I know what has happened here. Your short was pulled down and you were humiliated. But since back in your shithole you guys feel pride in humiliation, you don't feel it. :D

I don't need to check any history. I know what has happened here. Your short was pulled down and you were humiliated. But since back in your shithole you guys feel pride in humiliation, you don't feel it. :D

And stop showing your yellow teeth whats this Myspace.

I hope we win fashion show. We need to introduce many gorgeous models as possible.
Dude this is the worst idea.India is not safe for women and i cannot understand why pakistani women are in india right now in the name of showing exhibition.

Grow up bharati

What was so dum and insulting in that question? He asked does girls in Paksitan wear shorts and go out n all? Because here in India girls only from metropolitan cities wear shorts n small skirts etc and go out, in say towns n all it is a complete no. And Pakistan being an Islamic country one wonders if girls wearing shorts there is common. No need to abuse others over it. And you dont just insult him you drag the entire country, and when other Indians reply same way this whole thread gets spoilt.

And stop showing your yellow teeth whats this Myspace.

You still not feeling you are humiliated. Well it is all natural in that sh!t country on our eastern side.

You still not feeling you are humiliated. Well it is all natural in that sh!t country on our eastern side.
You still not feeling you are humiliated. Well it is all natural in that sh!t country on our western side.

Good you learn your lesson stop quoting those kiddish smileys like 6 YEAR OLD GIRL

What was so dum and insulting in that question? He asked does girls in Paksitan wear shorts and go out n all? Because here in India girls only from metropolitan cities wear shorts n small skirts etc and go out, in say towns n all it is a complete no. And Pakistan being an Islamic country one wonders if girls wearing shorts there is common. No need to abuse others over it. And you dont just insult him you drag the entire country, and when other Indians reply same way this whole thread gets spoilt.

First of all the question was not about girls. So you are wrong at that point. Secondly Indians abuse and bash Pakistan and Islam all the time on this forum due to morons and imbeciles administrating this forum. So nothing would change in response to my posts.

Dude this is the worst idea.India is not safe for women and i cannot understand why pakistani women are in india right now in the name of showing exhibition.

Lol Pakistan is not safe for any humans i cant understand why are there so many humans in Pakistan. :lol:

First of all the question was not about girls. So you are wrong at that point. Secondly Indians abuse and bash Pakistan and Islam all the time on this forum due to morons and imbeciles administrating this forum. So nothing would change in response to my posts.

As you say then.

You still not feeling you are humiliated. Well it is all natural in that sh!t country on our western side.

Good you learn your lesson stop quoting those kiddish smileys like 6 YEAR OLD GIRL

You are so insulted and humiliated on this thread that you are left with no choice but to copy a Pakistani. :lol:

And smileys are meant to be posted on this forum. They are part of this forum. May be due to no IQ you didn't know that. :)

This an insult to them a normal pic of Delhi uni,Its not insult its the inferiority complex of regressive society.
delhi univ-17-2_072211082716.jpg

article-0-191E763A000005DC-518_634x598.jpg

You are so insulted and humiliated on this thread that you are left with no choice but to copy a Pakistani. :lol:

And smileys are meant to be posted on this forum. They are part of this forum. May be due to no IQ you didn't know that. :)
Your utter frustration and humiliation on full display aint no smiley can hide it girl.

this time you put it two

Last edited:
Your utter frustration and humiliation on full display aint no smiley can hide it girl.

Frustration over what? That a bharati r@t asked a dumb question and got humiliated for it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom