What's new

India Meets Pakistan ... At a Fashion Show in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is cheechu ki whatever ? Speak Hindustani or English kid.

Luckily PDF admins are not xynophobic fools like you . This forum would be a dud within days if all Indians left it .
No it would be like pdf of 2008 if indians left it

Wtf is cheechu ki whatever ? Speak Hindustani or English kid.

Luckily PDF admins are not xynophobic fools like you . This forum would be a dud within days if all Indians left it .
No it would be like pdf of 2008 if indians left it

Before that, please hand over Hina Rabbani Khar!! :man_in_love:
Pehlay Alia Bhat hamain do :P

Any source buddy ?

IMO most of them have native names corrupted form of Sanskrit,their political leaders named Sukarno putri,Yuddhoyuno etc.

The Hindu Influence in Indonesia

Also do you you have respect for Dahir ?

Actually in majority Indonesians use local names (taken from sanskrit like Saraswati for female or Aditya for male), but about 30-40 % using Arabic names. When talking about our political leader, dont forget that our second founding father name is Mohammad Hatta.

410px-Mohammad_Hatta_1950.jpg

Mohammad Hatta

Mohammad Hatta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mohammad Hatta (12 August 1902 – 14 March 1980) was Indonesia's first vice president, later also serving as the country's Prime Minister. Known as "The Proclamator", he and a number of Indonesians, including the first president of Indonesia,Sukarno, fought for the independence of Indonesia from the Dutch. Hatta was born in Bukittinggi, West Sumatra, Dutch East Indies(now Indonesia). Despite his efforts to gain Indonesian independence, he studied in the Netherlands from 1921 until 1932. Moreover, after his early education, he studied in Dutch schools in the Dutch East Indies.

I know about them. Dogras were Rajputs but how you are related to them?.
How can I explain it differently. Dogra is a subclan of Jamwal.And I am not related to dogra Rulers but general Dogra caste.

Read that source again.

The DograMaharajas of Jammu and Kashmir belong to this clan. Minhas, Nagyal, Thakial and Bersal and Kohaal Rajputs are also an offshoot of this clan. It is said that one Raja Malan Hans took up agriculture and left the throne to his younger brother, Raja Suraj Hans. Since that time Rajputs who took up agriculture are styled Minhas, whereas the name 'Jamwal' is confined to the royal branch.

How can I explain it differently. Dogra is a subclan of Jamwal.And I am not related to dogra Rulers but general Dogra caste.

Read that source again.

The DograMaharajas of Jammu and Kashmir belong to this clan. Minhas, Nagyal, Thakial and Bersal and Kohaal Rajputs are also an offshoot of this clan. It is said that one Raja Malan Hans took up agriculture and left the throne to his younger brother, Raja Suraj Hans. Since that time Rajputs who took up agriculture are styled Minhas, whereas the name 'Jamwal' is confined to the royal branch.
So what is your subclan?
Are you belong to Maharaja Gulab singh and MAharaja Hari singh?

Any source buddy ?

IMO most of them have native names corrupted form of Sanskrit,their political leaders named Sukarno putri,Yuddhoyuno etc.

The Hindu Influence in Indonesia

Also do you you have respect for Dahir ?

incorrect. those names are mostly used by Javanese. even Hindu Majority province like Bali didn't use Sanskirt names. Bataknese, Papuans, Mollucans, Borneos and others does not use Sanskirt names. for example a common bataknese name is like this: Maruli (given name) Simanungkalit (Clan name). some indonesian use family names when they don't have or belong to a Clan. Clan names are mostly used in Sumatra.

we are Austronesian in our core culture, just like many SEA countries

your point? how is it related to IV? unless you mean to say that all Pakistanis are Hindus converted to Islam?
All Pakistani Population has either Hinduism practcing ancestors or Buddhists practicing ancestors but type of Hinduism practiced in Region of Pakistan was very different from rest of SA.All other rants of Arabs are mental production of Indians,i haven't met a Pakistani claiming himself Arab

Your this post is rubbish. Don't show your family upbringing here. learn some manners.

I agree with you. But I disagree that we see Pakistanis as Arabs. No, They have same culture, language and rituals as muslims of India.
Boy you really believed all my posts haha :P

Sorry bro , that's not true . I have been to Pakistan and I never saw a single person who looked remotely similar to deepika or mesha shafi or Ali zafar etc except in malls . People of haryana delhi , Western UP etc look better. Sindhis are even worse . look like biharis maybe because of Muslim muhajirs from east UP and Bihar etc . one more thing , they have very rugged features having deep crevices in their faces . That makes them look kinda ugly .women are mostly fat .No wonder Pakistanis never win any beauty pageant .
Didnt go to NWFP or Balochistan , so can't say about people there .

Love this boasting by Pakistanis . Never won a single beauty pageant par phir bhi g*nd me dum nahi aur hum kisi se kam nahi:D
If tamils and bengalis are your definition of beauty, i then gues indians will be better than pakistanis from your perspective.kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom