What's new

India Meets Pakistan ... At a Fashion Show in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you that dumb by birth or just being an Indian has made you one?

He asked a normal question, all it deserved was a one word answer but due to your jingoism and stupidity you see an Indian ask any question about Pakistan you take it as an insult and resort to abuse and stuff.

Edited- Never mind, don't want to spoil this nice thread.

Pakistani fashion industry produces good salwar kameez. Many of them are popular among women in Delhi. But I highly doubt if they have any jeans, skirt, dresses (which is more common in Delhi now) collections in their fashion shows,considering how it is looked down in their country and considered to be western. From business point of view just salwar kameez won't attract many buyers in Delhi

Yeah sure ... We also live in caves and other stuff ...

On topic ; I hope ppl don't steal their stuff like the last time..:D

Last edited:
Pakistanis are racist. They forget that number wise we have more fair/white population than them.
The irony is they have not won a single beauty pageant (male or female) internationally :agree:
Who cares who is white and who is black....ultimately what counts is if you have any brains or not ...there are at least ten threads on how good looking people find themselves !!!

Just appreciating your come back man...too funny. :enjoy:

Pakistani fashion industry produces good salwar kameez. Many of them are popular among women in Delhi. But I highly doubt if they have any jeans, skirt, dresses (which is more common in Delhi now) collections in their fashion shows,considering how it is looked down in their country and considered to be western. From business point of view just salwar kameez won't attract many buyers in Delhi
That is not 100% right as a teen college going perspective in DU you will find large number of girls in Salwar kameez apart from usual western.

Even North easterners who have more sense of fashion wears salwar kameez in D.U

lady sri ram college
article-2222606-15AACCC1000005DC-829_470x288.jpg

38827389.jpg

shorts_2_20110829.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, but not very common in colleges. Though, it is more common now among south Indian girls. Pakistani salwar kameez is very popular among aunties of delhi :tup:
BCZ most of them are khatri and sikh (in millions migrated punjabis) from pakistan punjab.

Though Bihari living in delhi started to imitate punjabi culture.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are racist. They forget that number wise we have more fair/white population than them.
The irony is they have not won a single beauty pageant (male or female) internationally :agree:
Because participating in beauty paegents is not the way of Pakistani muslim women ¦-{

yes. same is the case with saudi arabia. Are women allowed to drive in pakistan?
Not at all its haram ¦-{
@jamahir @django @Abu Namr

Modelling is haram and Pakistan is a muslim country ¦-{
@jamahir @django @Abu Namr
Are you being sarcastic
My dear chap I beg to differ, I bet their are more fair skinned folks in hazara div than all of india combined. as for beauty comps they are heavily influenced by sponsors, go to any college in pak and you will see x-amount of girls better looking than toad faced deepika pakudone or whatever her name is.kudos

Are you being sarcastic

My dear chap I beg to differ, I bet their are more fair skinned folks in hazara div than all of india combined. as for beauty comps they are heavily influenced by sponsors, go to any college in pak and you will see x-amount of girls better looking than toad faced deepika pakudone or whatever her name is.kudos

I dont think so.

India has a negative attitude towards us. When you report this negative attitude, please de-hyphenate Pakistan from this. Pakistanis have always shown hospitality and warmth toward Indians no matter how jingoistic their govt and media has been.

India has a negative attitude towards us. When you report this negative attitude, please de-hyphenate Pakistan from this. Pakistanis have always shown hospitality and warmth toward Indians no matter how jingoistic their govt and media has been.

There are both kind of people on both sides of the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom