What's new

India Meets Pakistan ... At a Fashion Show in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we win fashion show. We need to introduce many gorgeous models as possible.
Of course....i love to see your models and do not mind loosing too...This is the area, i am liberal to loose with Pakistan...:cheesy:

in south asia, the guns should be turned inwards... there are far too many reactionary and unjust elements in the subcontinent to be deciding things with guns outwards.

the detaining of amjad sabri at delhi airport and the hassle faced by the other participants was unfortunate and unnecessary ( and maybe at the behest of some government elements ) but the organizers did well in arranging this event.

Because our impression is that we do not need to know who is their celebrity....1st of all, tell some good reasons about why i would who is a celebrity in Pakistan expect cricket?...

in south asia, the guns should be turned inwards... there are far too many reactionary and unjust elements in the subcontinent to be deciding things with guns outwards.
your exact co-ordinates please ?

fpc.JPG

Because our impression is that we do not need to know who is their celebrity....

we certainly know many of their celebrities, a few from decades back... i don't see how it is good in not knowing them.

1st of all, tell some good reasons about why i would who is a celebrity in Pakistan expect cricket?...

i did not understand your question, but i must say here that i stopped watching cricket in 2004.

Your question is too dumb.

As for you bitching about all that white, I just gave an example how you guys normally look after wearing shorts.
Another gutter post with shiit logic,i asked the normal question about lifestyle how is this related to color.

Another gutter post with shiit logic,i asked the normal question about lifestyle how is this related to color.

You asked a very dumb question like rest of your posts. And got a very suitable answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom