What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

Said it earlier today

Whole Pakistan military should be imminently ready for action

Missiles out
Guns cocked

The indians are cowards but such a tight slap will burn them so they have to get surgical strike 2 movie ready

This is where you get them

If war is coming then let it come, we have NO EXCUSE not to be ready

200+ million people are ready for them.
Let them try it.....
if they want to send Alia bhatt and Zareen Khan, we will happily take them. :-):bunny:

How convenient...
Saudi Crown Prince MBS is coming to town and later today, in Germany, our Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi is said to meet 09 US Senators and 10 US Congressmen.

What are the odds that they're gonna grill him over the events that took place?

Every time we seem to get a break, they pull a fast one. It happened last time right before the UN Summit last year.

This is not a PMLN government which will take the dictation from USA and Europe.
India blamed Pakistan for every attack in their country but never shared investigation information for anything with Pakistan, two examples are Bombay and pathankot attack.

Pakistan will not take the pressure from anyone. We need to make it loud and clear to the world that any attack on Indian soldiers by Kashmiri indigenous freedom movement is direct results of Indian government atrocities against Kashmirs.

Nothing will happen tomorrow with Badshah Salamat coming over. Unless his trip gets cancelled - in which case expect fireworks.

:pop:

Nothing will happen tomorrow with Badshah Salamat coming over. Unless his trip gets cancelled - in which case expect fireworks.

Pakistan will respond hard for any misadvantage by Indians. If Saudi trip is canceled, IK will take the next flight to China, to activate Chicken neck.

Last edited:

India won't comitt anything serious. She knows size of Pakistan's punch.

Who sew the jihadi mouth? Raja Dahir or the defenders of somnath?, dont talk out of ur depth boy.
You have some severe inferiority complex. Living in the past and glorifying it will not change your current pathetic situation.

we are ready for everything.i believe we already have atgms and anza on forward posts.vipers are ready for flankers.

...activate Chicken neck.
I like that.

Lets call it: Operation Chicken Neck

...your current pathetic situation.
I'm sorry - but what 'situation' are you referring to?

The fact that nations like KSA, Qatar, UAE are brining in investment to Pakistan. The US is asking for our assistance to hold dialogues with the Taliban. Even your best buds (Russia) are looking into getting in on the action. Things just don't happen overnite - but clearly the progress Pakistan is making seems to hit a nerve for some.

Finger pointing appears to be the norm.

You guys need to focus on your own internal issues from: Elections, Rafale Scandal and other things brewing up.

India won't comitt anything serious. She knows size of Pakistan's punch.

They got away with shooting a PN P3 many years ago, and I have a feeling they will target a PN or PAF asset again - making up some BS about it being on their side or doing something wrong.

OR they will use their proxies to attack a PA/PAF/PN base - like when they targeted P3s and Erieyes and our forces were completely unprepared :hitwall:

But I definitely expect them to do something!

According to some defense sources Indian Airforce is planning a retaliatory strikes in Muridkay bahawalpur on training camps of militants

Sounds like a bollywood script to me...But in another way, are you saying that you are training militants in bahawalpur??? Does that mean, keeping aside, what India can do or can not do, Pakistan is basically home to armed militants to India...

Back
Top Bottom