What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

They got away with shooting a PN P3 many years ago, and I have a feeling they will target a PN or PAF asset again - making up some BS about it being on their side or doing something wrong.

OR they will use their proxies to attack a PA/PAF/PN base - like when they targeted P3s and Erieyes and our forces were completely unprepared :hitwall:

But I definitely expect them to do something!

yes this time they will do something and we are ready.we know them.we know their mentality.

They got away with shooting a PN P3 many years ago, and I have a feeling they will target a PN or PAF asset again - making up some BS about it being on their side or doing something wrong.

OR they will use their proxies to attack a PA/PAF/PN base - like when they targeted P3s and Erieyes and our forces were completely unprepared :hitwall:

India doens't have same leverage over Pakistan as it had several years ago when TTP, MQM and BLA were undead. For them to be able to conduct anything significant demands lots of bones and balls, which don't have.

I expect something "Surgical stike" type activity as Modi needs to show state of India acted. Any covert attack will not be "own-able" and politicians on the stage won't be able to do chest thumping on. So expect a border activity which is neither an act of war nor something too small. Airstrike or covert attacks will not fit their intended designs - that they could own, celebrate and sell to their scum voters.

Don't start the war without your brother janjua here let me book my ticket for the front line

According to some defense sources Indian Airforce is planning a retaliatory strikes in Muridkay bahawalpur on training camps of militants
Bohat Mar paray gi India ko better look for talks with Pak plus if India thinks US will do something they r fool hardy nothing more.

Su-35s will be roasted ducks if they tried to approach border, let alone Mureedkay.

But I give Indians their chance... go pull what you can.

:pop:

Sounds like a bollywood script to me...But in another way, are you saying that you are training militants in bahawalpur??? Does that mean, keeping aside, what India can do or can not do, Pakistan is basically home to armed militants to India...
i am not saying anything just quoting indian sources

According to some defense sources Indian Airforce is planning a retaliatory strikes in Muridkay bahawalpur on training camps of militants
DstgqJqWsAEKh1Q.jpg

We havent even started dear, wait a while, we will send the Afghan Taliban chasing after ur soft ........
I am not sure if that will happen or that is any plan in near future at least, but i am surprised at how quickly Indians start weeping. We have been enduring their state sponsored terrorism since over a decade now. We have lost over 70,000 of our civilians and military personnel

On topic; I think Pakistan should ready all options. We cannot afford to be caught napping. The recent Iranian and Indian attacks are both pieces of the same puzzle and it might have a thing to do with FATF meeting coming up later this week.

You lost that case after demanding compensation from India in the ICJ

IMO, a direct strike is more or less impossible because lets face it, we are no Iraq and they are no USA and their MKI's will be taking a one way trip. The max they can do to satisfy their public is to escalate at LOC and create a Sur jee kal strike type drama however i don't think their public will buy it this time.

What they will really do is to strike us from within, their paid NDS goons will activate sleeper cells and hit public places with suicide blasts like they usually do. What i am worried about is that we have 8 PSL matches scheduled in March with international players participating and the eyes of the whole world will be on us. Since this is a sign of peace and normality returning to Pakistan, it must be too much for RAW and NDS to bear and they will definitely try to create an incident to sabotage it.

Who is to say that RAW didn't do this themselves to justify increase in funding to execute their plan.

Back
Top Bottom