What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

yaar i slept strikes hogaye kia raat may?miss toh nai kar dia may na! modi ki g agg bagola ho rahi thi! kia update hai hindu-satanion?

Yaar I think whole Indian airforce will fart tonight so there is no shortages of gas during airstrikes

Passionate act of patriotism

yar abhi item numbers p kaam ho rha ha bus thora sa or wait krlo

lol attack was in India and travel advisory for Pakistan lmao
tell them to not come for peace talks with Talibans either

chalo ya toh aur acua hai strikes karna is serious business us say phalau tohri darru tohra nach gaana toh banta hai!!

I think this suicide bombing is a consequence of Islamic jihadism that is causing harm not just in India but all over the world including other Muslim nation.
Ideological hatred should not be used to fight a war, it is dangerous, it is a double edged sword.
As for this attack, I think PM Modi will retaliate, it should be an attack on jihadis, first Saudi funding in Indian mosques should be stopped immediately.
Then slowly kill off all extremists from the country.
Although majority of India Muslims are very peaceful as compared to other countries with large Muslim populations.
Wait till the Taliban come over to Kashmir then we will see a real thrashing of the Indians.

India doens't have same leverage over Pakistan as it had several years ago when TTP, MQM and BLA were undead. For them to be able to conduct anything significant demands lots of bones and balls, which don't have.

I expect something "Surgical stike" type activity as Modi needs to show state of India acted. Any covert attack will not be "own-able" and politicians on the stage won't be able to do chest thumping on. So expect a border activity which is neither an act of war nor something too small. Airstrike or covert attacks will not fit their intended designs - that they could own, celebrate and sell to their scum voters.
Most likely there will be small military conflict ( may be some drama or border shelling ect) which can remain for week or 2 to increase War hysteria in India for political purpose, But we must prepare for any sort of Indian adventure.
I can guess it will not be in LOC because if situation will become out of control then India can loose Kashmir or some parts of it because now Kashmiri people are ready to die for freedom.
I hope the situation become out of control and we can get Kashmir or at least some sort of political freedom for local Kashmiri peaople through some deal, After some time when India gets S-400 and Rafael then situation will become in favor of India in any military conflict.
May Allah protect and listen to our Kashmiri brothers who are oppressed by Indian regime.

The same ones that you have fought and lost to? Tussi sirf gallan hi karde reh jaounge, hun tu wait Kar putt, Indian army tenu dasagi ki ladai kive ladi jandiya!!!!

Jaa Jaa Pehle Apne Sainakon Ko Dhang Se Roti Khila

You lost that case after demanding compensation from India in the ICJ
Yes indeed we did loose the case as the legal experts did not go with complete preparation.

This is the best news of acknowledgment Pakistan and Pakistani's could hear, NOW USA HAS OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED THAT JAMMU AND KASHMIR IS PAKISTAN.

What ever the India and Indians say is meaningless after this news.

lol attack was in India and travel advisory for Pakistan lmao
tell them to not come for peace talks with Talibans either

According to some defense sources Indian Airforce is planning a retaliatory strikes in Muridkay bahawalpur on training camps of militants
Here you go ... India just did surgical strike
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mfn-status-revoked-for-pak-by-goi.602022/

These types of attacks happened before with indian accusations against Pakistan without solid proof. I think Pakistan is ready for such scenario to both ask for evidence and immediate investigations as well as possible other indian political responses to isolate Pakistan and possible limited incursion attempts.

Remember that instead of directly attacking a nuclear country risking a retaliation it would be better for zionists to use disarming attempts first or use India to bear the risk of destroying each other.

Back
Top Bottom