What's new

India maintains presence in South China Sea

When US attacked south vietnam, there was a massive outrage against the invasion in india specially kolkata. Indians r vietnam's all weather friend no matter what our superpower friends say here.

I find Indian actions provocative but it suits us as it will encourage China not to allow them into the SCO

You don't read the news? Right now there are 4 Indian warships traveling SCS. They docked VN, PH, Indonesia, Singapore ... then go to Shanghai, and the last to Japan.

did i say they dont want your cooperation?

We know we're a third world country, we have internal problems as well as many flaws. But China has pissed off one too many of it's neighbors. Indo - Vietnamese relations are purely strategic. We also share many of the same ideas, which gives us mutual trust.

You don't read the news? Right now there are 4 Indian warships traveling SCS. They docked VN, PH, Indonesia, Singapore ... then go to Shanghai, and the last to Japan.

It's alright, anything anti - Indian suits them right now.

No one takes that country seriously.

LOL at desperate viet making a big thing out of thoses friendly naval visits

This visit of 4 ships will be interpreted differently by each country of that region:

From India to.......

Vietnam = We are here and will be there for you, same as now.
Philippine = We can get along. Your concern and ours is same. We can reach SCS for you if needed.
Japan = We are ready. Lets walk together.
USA = We are ready. As you requested.

And finally for china = Don't underestimate us. We can even reach your doorstep if needed.

fatithfulguy, we make our own ships. like these

INS.jpg

gr354.jpg

20454d1271933114-ins-shivalik-project-17-shivalika.jpg

INS1.jpg

@aryan-B u found india's action to be provocative but sir y did u invited the chinese in gilgit then?not to throw roses from the border i guess? dint u find it provocative?

@aryan-B u found india's action to be provocative but sir y did u invited the chinese in gilgit then?not to throw roses from the border i guess? dint u find it provocative?

doesnt matter..he wanted to say something on this matter, then found the word India, so it is provocative.

VN and Philo people in fact want India to be more involved and India is making the right moves in South Asia, the Chinese are just getting pissed off because now one gives a crap about their "WARNINGS" shows that China is full of gas and hot air.

Don't lying. The peoples there call you: Bọn khựa.
If you want to win people in real life or even in discussion forum, need to keep your head cool. Insulting personnally never win.

China is now our biggest trading partner, biggest tourist source, biggest source of machinery import and possibly biggest destination for university education. You hate it or not, it is real life. Your thought clearly do not represent for majority of Vietnamese.

VN and Philo people in fact want India to be more involved and India is making the right moves in South Asia, the Chinese are just getting pissed off because now one gives a crap about their "WARNINGS" shows that China is full of gas and hot air.

I don't know about the people, but VN Govt is not interested in India at the moment, but yes some chap in Philo govt considered India as counter weight to China, according to wikileaks.

Back
Top Bottom