What's new

India lost in Afghan endgame.

All we want is theabsolute peace in our Jammu and Kashmir.
By investing in billions we are expecting that.And now BSA is signed .So it is cleared.All the seniors members in here knows we already have 4 consultes in Afghan region.
Well I think our money is not wasted.
But this was not the case in 1990s where Talibans fight against Massouds forces and Pakistan give logistics and sometimes Air support.That is not the case in here not any more.
US is still remains as a dominant force in Afghanistan.

All we want is theabsolute peace in our Jammu and Kashmir.
By investing in billions we are expecting that.And now BSA is signed .So it is cleared.All the seniors members in here knows we already have 4 consultes in Afghan region.
Well I think our money is not wasted.
But this was not the case in 1990s where Talibans fight against Massouds forces and Pakistan give logistics and sometimes Air support.That is not the case in here not any more.
US is still remains as a dominant force in Afghanistan.

Sree bhai,

you just re-wrote well known points from Indian baboo pov.

lagra hai bohot firee time hai aap kay pass :lol:

Sree bhai,

you just re-wrote well known points from Indian baboo pov.

lagra hai bohot firee time hai aap kay pass :lol:

Funny :lol:

But that writings is always right.After all our elites in South Block is not that dumb.They know how to reap the benefits from their investment.
According to some Afghan students where I had met during my college days ,the common people's in Afghanistan love India because of our large scale humanitarian efforts.
But this was not the case when we support USSR during 1980s.We are successful in change that notions.
And who knows the background game of India's intel agencies in Afghanistan?
But when they sign that BSA the possibility of a potential
insurgency head ache in Kashmir is averted. :tup:

But that writings is always right.After all our elites in South Block is not that dumb.They know how to reap the benefits from their investment.
According to some Afghan students where I had met during my college days ,the common people's in Afghanistan love India because of our large scale humanitarian efforts.
But this was not the case when we support USSR during 1980s.We are successful in change that notions.

you are aware that Pakistan, india, CA nations and MAYBE Iran (not sure) favour the BSA right?

BSA has no impact at all on Kashmir struggle. I dont even see how you connect those two.

Bro

there is no need to link Afghanistan with Kashmir.

Kashmir issue has been there before Afghanistan was under Talib control
And it has been around long after Talb-iches were dispatched to hell.

Please quit living in 1990s.

the world has moved on, so should you.

you are aware that Pakistan, india, CA nations and MAYBE Iran (not sure) favour the BSA right?

BSA has no impact at all on Kashmir struggle. I dont even see how you connect those two.

We know a lot about the rise insurgency in Kashmir just after Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan.
That is what I am talking about.
If BSA is there then Taliban will be there

Bro

there is no need to link Afghanistan with Kashmir.

Kashmir issue has been there before Afghanistan was under Talib control
And it has been around long after Talb-iches were dispatched to hell.

Please quit living in 1990s.

the world has moved on, so should you.

But history and past experience forced us to think otherwise.
From the flow of Mujahedeens to Kashmir from Afghanistan to Kandahar Hijack episode.

But history and past experience forced us to think otherwise.
From the flow of Mujahedeens to Kashmir from Afghanistan to Kandahar Hijack episode.

learning from history? Yes!
Living in history? Absolutely horrible!

Learning from history and be practical in future.

yes sir.

Unfortunately your references to the history about Afghanistan's link to Kashmir are rather outdated and no longer applicable due to multiple reasons and changes that occurred locally and globally in the last 10-12 years.

This is what I call living in the history.

Dude that was BEFORE strategic depth and we supported them because you were arming Ahmad Shah Mehsud to tip the balance of power as you are doing now with ANA. Even the Talibs have been told that they need to give up the good old armed strategy and resort to political representation.

Why did you alienate Afghan Minorities, Mehsud was mujhhideen and backed by pakistan in soviet day's what changed....

Were you happy with what taliban did to afghans?

yes sir.

Unfortunately your references to the history about Afghanistan's link to Kashmir are rather outdated and no longer applicable due to multiple reasons and changes that occurred locally and globally in the last 10-12 years.

This is what I call living in the history.
How about more recent developments, what did mullen and panneta say?

Why did you alienate Afghan Minorities, Mehsud was mujhhideen and backed by pakistan in soviet day's what changed....

Were you happy with what taliban did to afghans?

How about more recent developments, what did mullen and panneta say?

gone way past Mullen and Kiyani tussle.

Please update your data.

The problem with smart but prejudiced Indian posters? They seek $hit against Pakistan all the time.

and that's really unfortunate.

gone way past Mullen and Kiyani tussle.

Please update your data.

The problem with smart but prejudiced Indian posters? They seek $hit against Pakistan all the time.

and that's really unfortunate.
ok then sir, Please tell us what has pakistan done to displace afghan taliban this month as you are events as recent as last 4 years are ancient to you... please enlighten...

The NATO report concluded “the ISI is thoroughly aware of Taliban activities and the whereabouts of all senior Taliban personnel.” This report is from 2012, is that recent enough?

Pakistan, Taliban and the Afghan Quagmire | Brookings Institution

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom