What's new

India looking to reverse ban on Pakistani TV channels

images

C'mmon U gotta kiddin me...

dude if your government had balls there would be MKIs in Lahore in 2008

Dude no Pakistani media has shown bad light on Hindus or India... On the other hand Indias propoganda news channel, they are full of $hit about Pakistan and Muslims... Maybe this is why Indian Muslims go on bombing campaign in India cuz they know they arent getting their full rights by anti Muslim parties BJP, RSS, and Shiv Sena. Truely, a sad position for Muslims in India. Even In Hyderabad they were safe, when Nawab of Hyder said he wanted his territory to go to Islamic Republic of Pakistan, but what happened? Hindus stole that territory, and now those same Hindus who stole territory from that Nawab are crying about Kashmir. Where is the Nawab of Hyder now? No mueseum for in Hyderabad, no recognition of him, and his offspring are probably sitting in a slum in Hyderabad.

its not the truth that hurts....u bullshitting hurts the most....yes indian media is against pakistan coz of state sponsored television....

dogs like zaid hamid dont bark in indian media about how to destroy pakistan...openly with lot of stupidity...man y u so brainwashed??...inspired by kasab??

if ur govt had balls...it wud have openly admitted to attacking india in 1999...

STFU

I told you yesterday it is false propaganda.

Pakistani TV rocks. :tup:

Pakistani film industry sucks.

Once I watched a documentary on Duniya news on Saqoot e Dhaka,here what I listed,
"Pakistan Hindu Baniye ki sajish se toot gaya."

Yup yup!

PTV? WTFFFFF???!!?! Dude , PTV is THE FLOPPEST channel even in Pakistan... No one watches 'PTV News' ..Dramas are still good though..some a damn good...

But india SHOULD allow Private Pakistan Media industry in india..no wonder indians are brainwashed regarding Pakistan...

Channels like Geo Tv , Hum , Geo News , Ary , Express , Ary digital ,Dawn etc etc would enlighten indians about Pakistan and Pakistanis ...

Better products can cause demand of other channels to go down drastically! then you can't blame ISI , LeT etc ...
I don't know how this is happening but my TV set is receiving ARY group channels & I guess Express news too but for this let me check it. I guess no one is noticing at all. Ary is broadcasting since last RAMADAN. Anyone guess??:what:

Indian Government's act was sensible enough those days and if u had enough data on the political situation in pakistan that time, u wudnt have commented like this.

I wonder if PTV can be successful.People dont even watch doordarshan these days.

Geo,ary and hum tv can beat any india tv channel with big margin if we talk about quality drama serial..pakistani news channel also better compare to indians news channel which make sensational news out of nothing

Looking back from today to 2008 do u really think india was fool enough not to fly MKI at lhr?I think india was smart enough in 2008.truly chanakya kootneeti indians showed in 2008.It was taxila where he developed this kootneeti to bring down nanda emipre and instead of pakistanis indians are using it to fullest.

Once I watched a documentary on Duniya news on Saqoot e Dhaka,here what I listed,
"Pakistan Hindu Baniye ki sajish se toot gaya."

Hindu baniya means.

A rich hindu who gives other people loan on strict conditions.

Please explain what is wrong with it?

Excellent idea! :tup: We loved Pakistani serials which we used to watch regularly way back in the 80s.

Bring it on guys - but keep that bozo, Zaid Hamid away!! :cheesy:

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Hindu baniya means.

A rich hindu who gives other people loan on strict conditions.

Please explain what is wrong with it?
how come a baniya is related to the issues of pakistan?
nothing wrong it just gives a message to pakistani people that Indians are bad,they are doing something to break pakistan
nothing wrong
:woot:

Geo,ary and hum tv can beat any india tv channel with big margin if we talk about quality drama serial..pakistani news channel also better compare to indians news channel which make sensational news out of nothing
I think geo already has partnership with NDTV.Munije jahangir used to do pakistan week or pakistan dairy program on it some times back.

I wonder if PTV can be successful.People dont even watch doordarshan these days.

You never know, Pakistani media channels will have a certain "Let's see what the enemy is upto" quality to boost their ratings up.

I was actually quite taken aback to see so many Indians intimately familiar with numerous Pakistani media soundbytes that they can post them here on demand. Since they are banned in India, one would have to presume that many Indians spend hours youtubing them. So yeah, it's safe to say they would find some sort of demand in India.

pakistani channels ko pakistan ke log nahi dekhte,forget about the Indians
the news channel may be gud but no one wants them bcoz of certain shows
i dont see why pakistan wants India to reverse ban it
Indian channels on the other hand are not banned bcoz some pakistani people like it

Back
Top Bottom