What's new

India looking to reverse ban on Pakistani TV channels

Dude no Pakistani media has shown bad light on Hindus or India... On the other hand Indias propoganda news channel, they are full of $hit about Pakistan and Muslims... Maybe this is why Indian Muslims go on bombing campaign in India cuz they know they arent getting their full rights by anti Muslim parties BJP, RSS, and Shiv Sena. Truely, a sad position for Muslims in India. Even In Hyderabad they were safe, when Nawab of Hyder said he wanted his territory to go to Islamic Republic of Pakistan, but what happened? Hindus stole that territory, and now those same Hindus who stole territory from that Nawab are crying about Kashmir. Where is the Nawab of Hyder now? No mueseum for in Hyderabad, no recognition of him, and his offspring are probably sitting in a slum in Hyderabad.

I have nothing against hindus or peopels from any other religion. My rule of life is very simple. those who give you respect give them respect and thsoe who hate you or show their bigotry give them dhanda :)

Yeah Indians think we hate Hinduism

Dude no Pakistani media has shown bad light on Hindus or India... On the other hand Indias propoganda news channel, they are full of $hit about Pakistan and Muslims... Maybe this is why Indian Muslims go on bombing campaign in India cuz they know they arent getting their full rights by anti Muslim parties BJP, RSS, and Shiv Sena. Truely, a sad position for Muslims in India. Even In Hyderabad they were safe, when Nawab of Hyder said he wanted his territory to go to Islamic Republic of Pakistan, but what happened? Hindus stole that territory, and now those same Hindus who stole territory from that Nawab are crying about Kashmir. Where is the Nawab of Hyder now? No mueseum for in Hyderabad, no recognition of him, and his offspring are probably sitting in a slum in Hyderabad.

WTH? U want us to have a hole in our belly?:D

I have nothing against hindus or peopels from any other religion. My rule of life is very simple. those who give you respect give them respect and thsoe who hate you or show their bigotry give them dhanda :)
Here buddy, take my respect....good words....:tup:
:D :angel:

This will not work.

Even during those times when PTV reception was allowed in India, the Indian MSOs and even the local cable operators voluntarily blocked PTV because of the nonsense that was being broadcasted in it...and since PTV has no takers in India there were no protests about this.

Even this time it will be no different, even if Indian govt allows PTV, the Indian cable operators will not beam it to their viewers.

Indian cable operators are more patriotic than Indian govt. They WILL NEVER allow PTV propaganda in India.

No mueseum for in Hyderabad, no recognition of him, and his offspring are probably sitting in a slum in Hyderabad.

They don't live in slums, they are super rich guys. When Wazir Qasim Rizvi fled to Pakistan, Nizam made peace with government of India.

No Indian responded to my post.. :smokin: the truth hurts always

Pakistani textbooks are full of Hindu hatred.

Back
Top Bottom