What's new

India looking to reverse ban on Pakistani TV channels

Only if they don't give air time to people like Zaid Hamid.....:drag:

His programme will be a threat to our laughter shows

If Laal Topi gets air-time on indian tv screens , tv celebrities like shekhar suman, archana puransingh, rajpal yadav will all go jobless

No Indian responded to my post.. :smokin: the truth hurts always

1) Pakistani textbook teaches every Pakistanis that Hindus are evil.
2)You think we are fools that we have 160 million Muslims in India and will let Pakistan to have 5 millions of them to join their country.
3) An Islamic country with 92% Hindus surrounded by India from all sides is not viable, that came true for Hyderabad. You guys too the same approach towards Balochistan.

A little tiny puny pakistan in the lower half of india...Thats all i wanted to say sirjee.

Tiny Pakistan scares and puts shock into India everyday

1) Pakistani textbook teaches every Pakistanis that Hindus are evil.
2)You think we are fools that we have 160 million Muslims in India and will let Pakistan to have 5 millions of them to join their country.
3) An Islamic country with 92% Hindus surrounded by India from all sides is not viable, that came true for Hyderabad. You guys too the same approach towards Balochistan.

Textbooks teach us that Indians are evil and terrorists, not Hindus.

So simple, you shouldn't cry about Kashmir then. Kashmir is same position as was Hyderabad in 1947 :)

It is good. India being a huge market, most Pakistani TV channels will tone down their anti India rhetoric

I used to watch PTV in the 90's... It's old, lost its funding... There are better channels but PTV reporting is very straightforward

i hope it doesnt....

we ll severely lose the laughter that we can have watching him LIVE ON AIR in India :rofl:

well here its a lil more liberal and independent...

Seriously. All current hosts and guest in the laughter challenge will develop INFERIORITY COMPLEX after having watched ZH.

Navjot Sidhu, Archana Puran SIngh, Rohit Shetty et al are kis zaad ki patti !:yahoo:

I wouldn't mind watching Pakistani news channels (not interested in the entertainment ones, Pakistani or Indian) even if only for the novelty value. However I really don't think major carriers like Tata Sky, Airtel, Zee or SUN are going to be interested in putting them on air. Don't see much demand for them either, We'll just have to wait & see, I guess.

Textbooks teach us that Indians are evil and terrorists, not Hindus.

So simple, you shouldn't cry about Kashmir then. Kashmir is same position as was Hyderabad in 1947 :)

I have seen them, its Hindus, not Indians. Hyderabad was an enclave within India surely a different case from J&K

Pakistani textbooks are full of Hindu hatred.

Lol how many pakiatani textbook you ever read? or your text book told you this since childhood?

This make me laugh. .Our text book is full of hindu harted and your text book/media is full of love and soft corner for pakistani muslims..i have grown up reading pakistani textbook and i dont hate peoples just be ause they belong tp hinduism.

:)
images

C'mmon U gotta kiddin me...

Back
Top Bottom