What's new

India looking to reverse ban on Pakistani TV channels

Hindu baniya means.

A rich hindu who gives other people loan on strict conditions.

Please explain what is wrong with it?
There is unwritten rule in indian press/media never to mention caste creed religion while reporting.

how come a baniya is related to the issues of pakistan?
nothing wrong it just gives a message to pakistani people that Indians are bad,they are doing something to break pakistan
nothing wrong
:woot:

I haven't watched the documentry which he is talking about so i don't know which baniya was discussed.

And indians were planning to break pakistan that's the truth even admitted by indians.

So what's wrong?

There is unwritten rule in indian press/media never to mention caste creed religion while reporting.

O please i watch indian news channel reports on youtube don't try to bluff me they always mention religion.

Plus indian movies of 1990's full of bias against muslims and Pakistanis.

And indians here are saying don't even say us bad in your tv programs.

I haven't watched the documentry which he is talking about so i don't know which baniya was discussed.

And indians were planning to break pakistan that's the truth even admitted by indians.

So what's wrong?

O please i watch indian news channel reports on youtube don't try to bluff me they always mention religion.

I challenge u to post anything with "baniya"

for example????

In 2009, Pakistani Senate's standing committee on information and broadcasting appealed to the Indian Parliament to ensure airing of Pakistani channels in India. The same Senate next year asked Pakistani cable operators to stop airing Indian TV channels citing "cultural invasion".

On one hand the Pak senate has banned Indian channels ....

Few Pakistani channels that I have come across are mostly full of political chat shows. & yes.. these shows can be quite interesting & funny at times. Donno how they will fare with Indian audience though.. as in India its the entertainment that counts, not so much about politics.

Hindu baniya means.

A rich hindu who gives other people loan on strict conditions.

Please explain what is wrong with it?

The Bania (otherwise known as Baniya, Vani and Vania) is an occupational community of merchants, bankers, money-lenders, dealers in grains, spices and in modern times numerous commercial enterprises. The term is used in a wider sense in Bengal than it is elsewhere in India, where it is applied to specific castes, such as the Agarwals, Baranwals, Maheshwaris, Oswals, Porwals, and Telis.

Bania (caste) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think sirjee u have mistaken Baniya with shylock. :D

The Bania (otherwise known as Baniya, Vani and Vania) is an occupational community of merchants, bankers, money-lenders, dealers in grains, spices and in modern times numerous commercial enterprises. The term is used in a wider sense in Bengal than it is elsewhere in India, where it is applied to specific castes, such as the Agarwals, Baranwals, Maheshwaris, Oswals, Porwals, and Telis.

Bania (caste) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short rich people who were popular because they use to give loans to others on strict conditions.

So its not disgraceful at all.

In short rich people who were popular because they use to give loans to others on strict conditions.

So its not disgraceful at all.
we r not discussing the meaning of baniya here,the thing is Pakistan is using the word with evil yindoo to project a wrong image of India among its citizens.and that is not gud:pop:

Don't remember their names 12 years are gone plus they were in hundreds.
Dont remember then dont claim. btw i can give u the example the border movie based on 1971.Its a war movie.wat u expect that they show love making at the border in tanks?Love making if you want to see watch veer -zara .then again pakistan has problem with zara as pakistani.Btw having watched Shaan,momar ran' and Moammar Rana and Reema border at Fsd do u expect me complaining .oh pakistanis have full of bias against india or should i raise the parcham of victimhood like you.

Its war movie and should be watched as such.Btw i wonder if you have watched dhokha.do watch it.

we r not discussing the meaning of baniya here,the thing is Pakistan is using the word with evil yindoo to project a wrong image of India among its citizens.and that is not gud:pop:

India is not projected wrong in our media.

Back
Top Bottom