What's new

India launches $8 billion program for light combat aircraft

Their hearts and minds were always lost, never really gets to know who is using them like disposable tissue papers.......
and yes "Baatein na kar kuch karke dikha, dum hai toh kashmir leke bata" take whatever you want, the Land belongs to Government of India....

Hey we dont want moral lectures from a chinese, you have killed more tibetans and Uyghurs then we have killed pakistani terrorists, nobody is stopping them from leaving India, but the land belongs to us like your land belongs to you, you killed the people and we are still 1000 times better than you, our forces are much more lenient then you people were.....
We took halfn9d Kashmir already dumb ***. No wonder you are called willy wolly

when? 1948?:lol: and also gave a piece of it to China right? so that they dont attack you for more:D
How would you attack from the side gifted to China. Have you looked at the map? So stupid.
Tell me in India do you have univerties for talking crap. You have a PhD in it

Lol..lets educate you once again kid...like I said this allocated budget is spanned over a number of years so there is no comparison between this and yearly budgets like you are saying! this was whole point, but it seems like you are another fanboy with no brains! and again, the cost allocated for trucks and tejas is not way more than our Army's budget as you are implying and trying to be smart here kid, so get out of your fantasies!
looks like the brain you have got is just like the coffer of state bank of pakistan
totally empty
now
to the point people like you who try to make mockery of anything without any logic
but when some one shows you the mirror you guys try to reach out for logic
but for people like you logic is just an asymptote

as was my point so am i reiterating it again
like any capital acquisition plan its payment too will be spread over the years so whats new about it
but for a rag tag army
whenever i hear anything they will say its beyond our financial aukaat
i heard your airchief has flown in possibly every plane with EMPTY POCKET
because PAISE NAI HAI YAAR
and btw what is the budget of your army
thoda badha lo as
fanboys here are wasting bandwidth in the hope kabhi to milega hame bhi twin engine plane ,even sudan and egypt has got some
and regarding truck when you gonna make one then talk

Very bad news for China and Pakistan, because all of us know how capable Tejas is !

looks like the brain you have got is just like the coffer of state bank of pakistan
totally empty
now
to the point people like you who try to make mockery of anything without any logic
but when some one shows you the mirror you guys try to reach out for logic
but for people like you logic is just an asymptote

as was my point so am i reiterating it again
like any capital acquisition plan its payment too will be spread over the years so whats new about it
but for a rag tag army
whenever i hear anything they will say its beyond our financial aukaat
i heard your airchief has flown in possibly every plane with EMPTY POCKET
because PAISE NAI HAI YAAR
and btw what is the budget of your army
thoda badha lo as
fanboys here are wasting bandwidth in the hope kabhi to milega hame bhi twin engine plane ,even sudan and egypt has got some
and regarding truck when you gonna make one then talk
kid just stop whining and crying and write post in a sensible manner..you are not making any sense, I showed you that your comparison is baseless and you responding total sh!t without any logic!

Better than sacrificing an innocent for your airline.
pia-goat-pic-tweet_759_asimmusafzai-twitter.jpg

btw, why are you obsessed with urine ? any personal liking ?
Today's Pakistan is no different than India..
Classic example of Indian inspiration, effects of cable tv can be witnessed widely in Pakistan.
What you are ignoring is the obvious criticism this pagan ritual had to face.... what you don't want to share is that those men involved were punished by state.

Lol..lets educate you once again kid...like I said this allocated budget is spanned over a number of years so there is no comparison between this and yearly budgets like you are saying! this was whole point, but it seems like you are another fanboy with no brains! and again, the cost allocated for trucks and tejas is not way more than our Army's budget as you are implying and trying to be smart here kid, so get out of your fantasies!
Tell me how much is your budget?? Prove me what ever you said above...

How would you attack from the side gifted to China. Have you looked at the map? So stupid.
Tell me in India do you have univerties for talking crap. You have a PhD in it

THE THREAD IS ABOUT order of 83 mark 1a fighters as a follow up to 40 mark1

" THIS IS NOT ABOUT indian state of Kashmir"

Indian+Light+Combat+Aircraft+(LCA)+Tejas+(2).jpg

They look STUNNING don't they BOYS.

And they are Indian designed

According to latest secret revelation / discovery of vedic secret, If you rub Coconut oil mix with cow mutra while reading super secret mantras, on any object, it will become invisible/ Stealth even invisible to human eyes. Pak 5t Gen program has become useless.

You bring up Veda to mock Hinduism, I will return the favor with your favorite Quran!

Have the stomach for a little game of who can throw more dirt on the other religion, without blowing yourself up in protest?

If not, ZIP it and stick to the topic if you can!

You bring up Veda to mock Hinduism, I will return the favor with your favorite Quran!

Have the stomach for a little game of who can throw more dirt on the other religion, without blowing yourself up in protest?

If not, ZIP it and stick to the topic if you can!

What I meat was, Vedic / ancient Times. I did not mean to refer to vedas or Bhagwat gita, did not mean to mock religious scriptures or Gods. If I hurt your feelings I apologize, did not mean to.

Thanks for pointing out in a sensible way.

Tejas is in the same league that of jf 17,very capable for its role. but it will be replacing our mig 21s while jf 17 is your mainstay. good luck with that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom