What's new

India launches $8 billion program for light combat aircraft

According to latest secret revelation / discovery of vedic secret, If you rub Coconut oil mix with cow mutra while reading super secret mantras, on any object, it will become invisible/ Stealth even invisible to human eyes. Pak 5t Gen program has become useless.

what is the budget of your whole army
dont fcuking make a mockery of yourself
Lol...kid...let me educate you, first I am sure this doesn't include truck costs, second only kids like you believe that this amount will be given as lump sum in a single transaction instead it will span on a number of years, third this army with low budget is keeping your mighty army at bay, so again kid, dont fcking make mockery of yourself!

Lol...kid...let me educate you, first I am sure this doesn't include truck costs, second only kids like you believe that this amount will be given as lump sum in a single transaction instead it will span on a number of years, third this army with low budget is keeping your mighty army at bay, so again kid, dont fcking make mockery of yourself!
first of all dont try to make a fool out of yourself by giving a glimpse of your intelligence
it was said as it was required
do you think that all the post which were mocking tejas were such a glowing example of wisdom
the thing is the cost allocated to this single program is way more than your army or in your national kitty
go ask sbp kitne bache hai dollar
everybody is aware about the nature,duration of the project and mode of payment
but brain deAD comment doesnt deserve a better response
just like any other capital acquisition so is it
what was the need for sb to get butthurt

Last edited:
Please don't troll, HALL, DRDO are on ISI's payroll.....
I was young, very young when i heard about Tejas....I was expecting some 5tg gen super tech jet but at my surprise they produces a featherless tailess chick who can't fly even after 30+ years of development.

DSI......

That is the problem ,seems you are still below 18, totally justifiying your immature posts.

We took half of it nd will take the rest in due course. Kashmiri hate you. They fly the green nd white. Even at cricket matches that chant for Pakistan. Hearts and minds are lost. Land to follow soon.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
More than half of your country you lost. Anyways keep trying. You'll end up clutching at straws.

This one puzzled me. I thought there was no internet back in 1983.

Internet predecessor adopted TCPIP in 1983

Once a formal contract is awarded the company will meet the target to produce the fighters in five years,” the executive added

5 more years....loooooooool

We took half of it nd will take the rest in due course. Kashmiri hate you. They fly the green nd white. Even at cricket matches that chant for Pakistan. Hearts and minds are lost. Land to follow soon.

India should stop its second hand imperialism and allow people of Kashmir free election to leave India. If India regard itself as a democratic country. Otherwise, it should stop regarding itself as a free country.

India should stop its second hand imperialism and allow people of Kashmir free election to leave India. If India regard itself as a democratic country. Otherwise, it should stop regarding itself as a free country.
Indian democracy.
Everyone must be hindu
Everything is Indian
Everyone must accept they are supa powa

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
More than half of your country you lost. Anyways keep trying. You'll end up clutching at straws.
My dear. We lost?. It was part of India taken from you and still is an independent Muslim country. Now Azad Kashmir.....that's was taken from you after independence

Indian democracy.
Everyone must be hindu
Everything is Indian
Everyone must accept they are supa powa

My dear. We lost?. It was part of India taken from you and still is an independent Muslim country. Now Azad Kashmir.....that's was taken from you after independence

It’s no secret that many Indians are delusional. But not all Indians are delusional. These are the ones that either want to

1Leave India
2 Break away from India.

India has hope after all.

Once a formal contract is awarded the company will meet the target to produce the fighters in five years,” the executive added

5 more years....loooooooool

Their hearts and minds were always lost, never really gets to know who is using them like disposable tissue papers.......
and yes "Baatein na kar kuch karke dikha, dum hai toh kashmir leke bata" take whatever you want, the Land belongs to Government of India....

Hey we dont want moral lectures from a chinese, you have killed more tibetans and Uyghurs then we have killed pakistani terrorists, nobody is stopping them from leaving India, but the land belongs to us like your land belongs to you, you killed the people and we are still 1000 times better than you, our forces are much more lenient then you people were.....

Their hearts and minds were always lost, never really gets to know who is using them like disposable tissue papers.......
and yes "Baatein na kar kuch karke dikha, dum hai toh kashmir leke bata" take whatever you want, the Land belongs to Government of India....

Hey we dont want moral lectures from a chinese, you have killed more tibetans and Uyghurs then we have killed pakistani terrorists, nobody is stopping them from leaving India, but the land belongs to us like your land belongs to you, you killed the people and we are still 1000 times better than you, our forces are much more lenient then you people were.....

So are you saying that both India and China has dictatorship as their government. You should tell your countrymen to stop bragging that India is better than China because of democracy. As you point out, India is not a democracy like ?China.

So are you saying that both India and China has dictatorship as their government. You should tell your countrymen to stop bragging that India is better than China because of democracy. As you point out, India is not a democracy like ?China.
Did we kill millions of kashmiris or forced them to flee? No we did not that's why we are better human beings then you are.....you killed people who did not follow your instructions, we are still struggling to find a neutral way and without killing people...

first of all dont try to make a fool out of yourself by giving a glimpse of your intelligence
it was said as it was required
do you think that all the post which were mocking tejas were such a glowing example of wisdom
the thing is the cost allocated to this single program is way more than your army or in your national kitty
go ask sbp kitne bache hai dollar
everybody is aware about the nature,duration of the project and mode of payment
but brain deAD comment doesnt deserve a better response
just like any other capital acquisition so is it
what was the need for sb to get butthurt
Lol..lets educate you once again kid...like I said this allocated budget is spanned over a number of years so there is no comparison between this and yearly budgets like you are saying! this was whole point, but it seems like you are another fanboy with no brains! and again, the cost allocated for trucks and tejas is not way more than our Army's budget as you are implying and trying to be smart here kid, so get out of your fantasies!

Back
Top Bottom