What's new

India launches $8 billion program for light combat aircraft

Better than sacrificing an innocent for your airline.
pia-goat-pic-tweet_759_asimmusafzai-twitter.jpg

btw, why are you obsessed with urine ? any personal liking ?
Ignore & let the chest thumping ****heads know 1 line. - "KASHMIR is still ours."

whatever version this is, as long it does not have DSR (whatever that is), it is worthless!

BREAKING NEWS:

Work has been announced on a new version, incorporating the latest monkey fart in the tire technology
Thus enabling the LCA to do vertical takeoffs, and jump around instead of flying to evade enemy radar.
Please don't troll, HALL, DRDO are on ISI's payroll.....
I was young, very young when i heard about Tejas....I was expecting some 5tg gen super tech jet but at my surprise they produces a featherless tailess chick who can't fly even after 30+ years of development.

whatever version this is, as long it does not have DSR (whatever that is), it is worthless!
DSI......

I was young, very young when i heard about Tejas....I was expecting some 5tg gen super tech jet but at my surprise they produces a featherless tailess chick who can't fly even after 30+ years of development.
Project definition started in 1987.
Design finalised in 1990.
First flight in 2001.

Then turned into a light multi role fighter.
Very good progress. Well done HAL.

This one puzzled me. I thought there was no internet back in 1983.

DSI......

There are lot of words about AMCA based on Tejas production line. But if i ask you , where it is now ? No where even near the drawing board.

Same with tejas.

This thread was created intentionally to trol the second order of tejss.

I think it's attempt to take the focus off the other thread India order 83 tejas mark one

Indians stick to other thread let the Pakistanis bend their anger jealousy frustration in this trol thread

Once a formal contract is awarded the company will meet the target to produce the fighters in five years,” the executive added

5 more years....loooooooool

Ignore & let the chest thumping ****heads know 1 line. - "KASHMIR is still ours."
We took half of it nd will take the rest in due course. Kashmiri hate you. They fly the green nd white. Even at cricket matches that chant for Pakistan. Hearts and minds are lost. Land to follow soon.

Back
Top Bottom