What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are average, middle class Indians. Not very well off, but well educated. My maternal grandfather had a decent business in Bihar pre-1947, & there was uncertainty about Pakistan, so he didn't want to leave that.

That was wisest decision otherwise they would have been living in Refugee camps in Dhaka.

Even in England, Muslim lags behind Hindus and Sikh.

Its not only India, but is the case in most nations in the world.

Sad but true and they always blame the majority community for their state even in a country like UK which gives all types of freedoms to their citizens.

The bolded part actually proves that Dalits live better than Pakistanis

Since Indian Muslims live better than their Pakistani counterparts. and as per the report that Dalits live better than Indian Muslims.

Your fellow is saying something

i personally feel,it would have been perfect if all the muslims of india went to pakistan/bangaldesh solving our problems for good.

Guys, he is just trolling without any facts...let the thread die her natural death.

i personally feel,it would have been perfect if all the muslims of india went to pakistan/bangaldesh solving our problems for good.

No..only those demanded Partition.. mainly Muslims of North India and Hyderabad.

The bolded part actually proves that Dalits live better than Pakistanis

You just keep like harping around the same sentences without any statistics, right? Where are the statistics showing that Dalits fare better than Pakistanis?

Are' bhai/didi, my mother is a prime example of someone born & raised in India, & surrendering her Indian citizenship when she married my Dad, & couldn't be happier about it. Mohajirs are the most prosperous & powerful group in Pakistan. They control the economic center of Pakistan (Karachi). They are proud Pakistanis, & would scoff at the thought of even going back to India.

Sikhs that fled from India got a second life, & the ones that didn't have enough resources to flee were slaughtered in huge numbers, some people say 50,000+.

Rightly said Sir,

Also, the migration was all along the Pakistan – India border, right from the north to south, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Sindhi, Pathans that lived in India before partition, Urdu Speaking and Gujrati,

I still have Family in India, my Grand Father could not migrate at the time of Partition, my Grandmother brought her children with her across the border.

Much later my Grandfather made it back to Pakistan, we have family on both sides of the border. Some of our family members were fortunate that they had homes /family both in India and Pakistan, some had nothing in Pakistan at the time of Partition, but all prospered.

I believe is all major non muslim nations, Hindus are more qualified and have jobs then Muslims.

So this being obvious in India, in a majority Hindu nation, should be of no surprise. Muslims should spend more time on a desk then praying, and then they could be successful as Hindus.

Some fun facts about Indian Muslims presented by the Sachar Commission Report to the Indian government:

1) 52% of Muslim men were unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men.
2) Among Muslim women, 91% were unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women.
3) Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 couldn’t read or write.
4) While making up 11% of the population, Muslims accounted for 40% of India’s prison population.
5) They held less than 5% of government jobs.

You just keep like harping around the same sentences without any statistics, right? Where are the statistics showing that Dalits fare better than Pakistanis?

The report you quoted yourself said that Dalits and better off than Indian Muslims.

And since Indian Muslims have greater HDI compared to their Pakistani counterparts

Sad but true and they always blame the majority community for their state even in a country like UK which gives all types of freedoms to their citizens.

My uncle has seven children and my father has just three and my father was able to afford much better living standard for his family than my Uncle even though my Uncle earned more than my father. So, Muslims in India mostly dump the concept of family planning having higher birth-rate, are we responsible for the poverty they are suffering due to higher birth-rate.

Some fun facts about Indian Muslims presented by the Sachar Commission Report to the Indian government:

4) While making up 11% of the population, Muslims accounted for 40% of India’s prison population.

Well, finally the naked display of pseudo-sympathy for Indian Muslims

Wow guess what.

These stats are similar here in England.

And the Women bit about 91% being unemployed, is very bad, in Middle East it would be 100% Muslim women unemployed.

Sad but True.

Few moments ago you were saying all literate and well off Muslims migrated to Pakistan living poor Muslims behind. And less employment/literacy of women is a social issue among Muslims themselves because they are still considered a Taboo in large Muslim section(that's why Taliban blow girls schools in your country)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom