What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't turn out to be irrelevant for the thousands of Shia in Pakistan.

Or the Ahmedis!

I will advise you to be safe when taking a bus ride and don't carry an ID card that can identify you as a Shia, however irrelevant you think it is.

Don't worry, I'd rather be a Shia in Pakistan than a Muslim in India. Just the fact that Muslims fall under the OBC in India shows how backward they are, even worse than Dalits. In Pakistan, it is a turbulent, & everyone is suffering equally, unlike India where the non-Hindu suffers at the hands of the Hindus.

Obviously they rejected Pakistan.

Or were they illiterate downtrodden Dalits who couldn't migrate?

They are average, middle class Indians. Not very well off, but well educated. My maternal grandfather had a decent business in Bihar pre-1947, & there was uncertainty about Pakistan, so he didn't want to leave that.

Don't worry, there are no problems for me residing here, & Shias are doing very well in Pakistan God bless. It's about a certain group/class of people, not the group itself that suffers. Even in India, it is the poor that suffers mostly, regardless of religion. And it's the same case with Pakistan for the most part.

No our poor are not targeted based on their religion when they are travelling by bus or praying in their place of worship.

I agree that Indian Muslims fare better than Pakistani Muslims on literacy. But the ironic thing is, Indian Muslims are the new untouchables of India today in all fields of life (besides jail), and fare even worse than Dalits; forget comparing them to Pakistani Muslims.

Infact,that is not the case at all.Indian Muslims come from many states and with many cultures.They basically vote as a group for the Congress/SP/CPM whoever and they all happily use them as a votebank and dont care about them later.

Anyone who has progressed in India has progressed as a result of the region/cultural progress of an area.

For example,all Tamil people have progressed regardless of religion/caste/faith and similarly everyone in UP has regressed regardless of details.

Don't worry, I'd rather be a Shia in Pakistan than a Muslim in India. Just the fact that Muslims fall under the OBC in India shows how backward they are, even worse than Dalits. In Pakistan, it is a turbulent, & everyone is suffering equally, unlike India where the non-Hindu suffers at the hands of the Hindus.

Good to know. As mentioned earlier just don't carry your ID card when you travel by bus next time.

They are average, middle class Indians. Not very well off, but well educated. My maternal grandfather had a decent business in Bihar pre-1947, & there was uncertainty about Pakistan, so he didn't want to leave that.

So they rejected Pakistan and is doing good in India.

well you can cherry pick but why all the riots always start from a muslim majority area ...last was godhra ..some idiot muslim mulla gathered few idiots & burned down a train with hindu pilgrims what was he expecting in return garlands.....what would muslims had one to hindus had they burned a bus carrieng hajees...think before you type...

Again, it is always the non-Hindu that starts the riots in India, & Hindus are always the victims. Ask the Sikhs, Muslims, Christians over the years, they deserved the 'justice' they got from Hindu India.

I agree that Indian Muslims fare better than Pakistani Muslims on literacy. But the ironic thing is, Indian Muslims are the new untouchables of India today in all fields of life (besides jail), and fare even worse than Dalits; forget comparing them to Pakistani Muslims.

That's wrong, we have only problem of communal violence in India, there is no issue of discrimination.

I've been to India a few times, & been to Bihar, UP, Delhi & Gujarat. I know what the realities of India are pretty well, my mother's whole family (& part of my Dad's family) lives in India.

but those places are not the best judge of anything man.

didn't you see hindus also poor and suffering there?

I've been to India a few times, & been to Bihar, UP, Delhi & Gujarat. I know what the realities of India are pretty well, my mother's whole family (& part of my Dad's family) lives in India.

Just curious, when was the last time you visited India and how old are you ??

That is funniest part I have ever seen :lol: :rofl:(do you know what is OBC and what is Dalits). Also, all Muslims don't come under OBC quota but those who were discriminated within their own community.

Good to know. As mentioned earlier just don't carry your ID card when you travel by bus next time.

So they rejected Pakistan and is doing good in India.

Mohajirs that migrated from India have done better in Pakistan post 1947 than pre-1947 India. Mohajirs (besides Indian stooges like Altaf Hussein) scoff if they hear anyone say they should go back to India, because we are the most prosperous group of Pakistan.

i personally feel,it would have been perfect if all the muslims of india went to pakistan/bangaldesh solving our problems for good.

Again, it is always the non-Hindu that starts the riots in India, & Hindus are always the victims. Ask the Sikhs, Muslims, Christians over the years, they deserved the 'justice' they got from Hindu India.

Leave the others, if you feel that Muslims (which also includes your family) are being illtreated in India, just invite them to Pakistan. Case Closed.

That is funniest part I have ever seen.

The bolded part actually proves that Dalits live better than Pakistanis

Since Indian Muslims live better than their Pakistani counterparts. and as per the report that Dalits live better than Indian Muslims.

Mohajirs that migrated from India have done better in Pakistan 1947 than pre-1947 India. Mohajirs (besides Indian stooges like Altaf Hussein) scoff if they hear anyone say they should go back to India, because we are the most prosperous group of Pakistan.

So invite your family also to Pakistan...aren't they educated to see the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom