What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow i didn't know sarcasm was beyond the minds of the people here. ok to make this easier for u guys...i'm mocking ur assessment of the situation :lol:

the fact that pakistanis are in this thread standing up for indian muslims should be enough to show the strength of muslimhood.

challo iss bahane at least u guys at least admitted that the indian muslims are indeed facing a plight :agree:

thanks for the lesson on islam by the way. seems to me like a pretty wonderful and peaceful religion if i go by what ur saying :)

Glad to be of help.

Our Dharmic values tell us "Vasudhaiv kutumbkam" (The whole world is a family).

You don't go and slay everyone who doesn't believe in your religion as per our great Dharmic values. People can find the divine through multiple paths because all paths are created by that divine and he can't be that narrow minded to send his own creation to permanent hellfire just because they didn't believe the claims of one person.

Hope we will keep on giving you the lessons in future as well. ;)

if muslims are laggging behind, its their problem. they have to fight their way up. no one can help them period.

Majority of Indian Muslims live in three highly populated backward states of India;- Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal which has least per-capita income and least literacy rate in India.

Ejaz, Desiman and the list of will go , however , i am yet hear from a Hindu Pakistani on this forum, even a Christian Pakistan too.

Karachiite is a Christian, I am sure there are other non-Muslims as well. But Indians are generally more active on Pakistani forums than the Pakistanis themselves, so I wouldn't be surprised by the conclusions from your post.

They are die-heart hater of Tipu Sultan. Moreover, I have heard same from Goan Christians.

The sad fact is that many personalities with questionable characters were white washed after independence just bcs they fought British..Tipu being one of them. Tipu fought British, true ...but the British was just leading an allied force of Travancore, maratha, TN and even his fellow Muslim Nizam's army. Tipu was a headache to all of them.

Still they are not seeking asylum in Pakistan!

Quite unlike the Pakistani citizens who seek a better life in India...as per the latest figures of your very own Human Rights COmmission of Pakistan.

Yes, it is tragic that the Muslims of Gujarat, Sikhs of 1984 & countless other examples didn't have the option of fleeing off somewhere else, and had to succumb to the fate of death. If they had an option of fleeing elsewhere, I am sure they would have taken it. India is notoriously famous for having large scale riots (where non-Hindu groups suffer) every decade on average.

Karachiite is a Christian, I am sure there are other non-Muslims as well.
He said his mom was a Christian for all i recall.

But Indians are generally more active on Pakistani forums than the Pakistanis themselves, so I wouldn't be surprised by the conclusions from your post.

Didn't get the above part, besides my statement was an observation not a conclusion.

Yes, it is tragic that the Muslims of Gujarat, Sikhs of 1984 & countless other examples had the option of fleeing off somewhere else, and had to succumb to the fate of death. If they had an option of fleeing elsewhere, I am sure they would have taken it. India is notoriously famous for having large scale riots (where non-Hindu groups suffer) every decade on average.

Mr. Billu Al Iraqi, as a Shia would you feel safer in your native Iraq, in a bus ride in Pakistan or elsewhere.

Anywhere else at all? ;)

Yes, it is tragic that the Muslims of Gujarat, Sikhs of 1984 & countless other examples had the option of fleeing off somewhere else, and had to succumb to the fate of death. If they had an option of fleeing elsewhere, I am sure they would have taken it. India is notoriously famous for having large scale riots (where non-Hindu groups suffer) every decade on average.

ya right & its coming from a guy whose own second most imp leader himself declared there own citizen(ahmedis) as kafir's whos reprucossions can still been seen in pakistan by periodic & systematic slaughter by relegious zeolots not to mention what happens with shia's , chirtians & hindus...good to have such enlightened premium members

The sad fact is that many personalities with questionable characters were white washed after independence just bcs they fought British..Tipu being one of them. Tipu fought British, true ...but the British was just leading an allied force of Travancore, maratha, TN and even his fellow Muslim Nizam's army. Tipu was a headache to all of them.

Hyder Ali cheated with Wadyar rulers of Mysore and dethroned them, it was the war of lust for throne and nothing else.

Mr. Billu Al Iraqi, as a Shia would you feel safer in your native Iraq, in a bus ride in Pakistan or elsewhere.

Anywhere else at all? ;)

I am residing peacefully in interior Sindh, I have a good job & life is good.

However, if we could focus on the topic at hand than me, that'd be great.

People from Islamic Republic of Pakistan should not talk about communalization. As communalism is embedded in their very country's name ..everything from their constitution to their national flag reeks of communal inequality and segregation based on ones religion. A country that names its missiles after foreign Turk invaders like Babur and Ghazni, but would not consider naming something after a local Sikh like Ranjit Singh or show the Ashoka Chakra to showcase its ancient Buddhist civilization speaks volumes for the kind of religious hatred that exists in the country.

Pakistan is country which was created on bases communal hate and not secular ideals. So please save your lectures for us until you have the civility to declare your nation a constitutionally secular nation. At least stop treating your non-Muslims as constitutionally 2nd class citizens, and then we will talk. Until then .... :wave:

Exactly, the questions were not to you as an individual but as a Shia.

Now again, reply to the questions and see where you went wrong.

ya right & its coming from a guy whose own second most imp leader himself declared there own citizen(ahmedis) as kafir's whos reprucossions can still been seen in pakistan by periodic & systematic slaughter by relegious zeolots not to mention what happens with shia's , chirtians & hindus...good to have such enlightened premium members

Well, that is what is so great about them.

They never let the facts bother them from their slumber. ;)

Gujarat is one corner of our country like Kurram or Quetta is another corner of your country.

It's pretty well-known that the people who stayed behind in present day India from UP, Bihar, other places were all lower class, illiterate, backward, poor people; who didn't have the resources to go to Pakistan. That is why UP, which was a prosperous state one time, has become renowned for its "Muslim slums & ghettos" today. In some few cases, some people opted to stay back in India because they had land/established family businesses. But by in large, if those people in India had the resources to migrate, they would have taken it. Same is the case, countless Sikhs fled from 1984 to avoid the massacre, & the ones that didn't have the resources to flee were slaughtered. Most religious groups (besides Indian Hindus) in India have had to face this massacre every decade on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom