What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way some admire Modi. They repeatedly try to create threads in the honor of his murderous actions

Well, Tipu Sultan despite some of his Hinduphobic image is celebrated as Hero in India, because of his resistance towards the British.

I think we are going offtopic here.

The topic is not the dark ages of Islamic (mis)rule in Indian subcontinent but rather the lagging behind of Muslims in India behind all communities.

Shall we get back on topic ?

i think this topic is done to death. the consensus amongst the Indians is that their Muslims either do not lag behind...it is a myth...or that they lag behind because they are producing to many babies :lol:

possible remedies to the situation: reservation (aarakshan) should not be extended to the muslims because this is only for the Dalits as the Muslims have already had the opportunity to rule for 1000 years (ok sure 500 years if that makes u happy) :lol:...in other words...just deal with it!

i think this topic is done to death. the consensus amongst the Indians is that their Muslims either do not lag behind...it is a myth...or that they lag behind because they are producing to many babies

possible remedies to the situation: reservation (aarakshan) should not be extended to the muslims because this is only for the Dalits as the Muslims have already had the opportunity to rule for 1000 years (ok sure 500 years if that makes u happy) ...in other words...just deal with it!

Dont laugh at the plight of Indian muslims, you yourself being a Muslim. Allah says every Muslim is a brother to other Muslim. Will you laugh at the plight of your brother ? :disagree:

i think this topic is done to death. the consensus amongst the Indians is that their Muslims either do not lag behind...it is a myth...or that they lag behind because they are producing to many babies :lol:

possible remedies to the situation: reservation (aarakshan) should not be extended to the muslims because this is only for the Dalits as the Muslims have already had the opportunity to rule for 1000 years (ok sure 500 years if that makes u happy) :lol:...in other words...just deal with it!

No, actually I think you are not an Indian so you should stop speaking for us.

They did more than laughing in 1971 at the plight of the their Bengali Muslim brothers.

Biggest joke is Pakistanis care about Indian Muslims but always hesitate to talk about plights of their fellow Stranded Pakistanis aka Biharis in Bangladesh.

Some invaders ruled parts of India and they were kicked hard in their arse.

No Indian Muslims (the vast majority are converts from Dharmic religions) ever ruled any part of India.

It's a strange logic of some converts from the subcontinent.

I don't see Pakistani Christians claiming they ruled the Pakistani Muslims because the Britishers ruled the parts for some time, with some Muslim converts its different and frankly pathetic.

This holy land has been ruled for tens of thousands of years by Dharmic religions. The brief interregnum by few invaders was just an anomaly that has been corrected to a large degree.

Biggest joke is Pakistanis care about Indian Muslims but always hesitate to talk about plights of their fellow Stranded Pakistanis aka Biharis in Bangladesh.

What does it cost to speak on the internet..? But actions on ground ..that's a whole different story.

And did they tell you how Tipu, the great secular hero, killed nearly 30K christians in his fanatic zeal ?

They are die-heart hater of Tipu Sultan. Moreover, I have heard same from Goan Christians.

Dont laugh at the plight of Indian muslims, you yourself being a Muslim. Allah says every Muslim is a brother to other Muslim. Will you laugh at the plight of your brother ? :disagree:

oh wow i didn't know sarcasm was beyond the minds of the people here. ok to make this easier for u guys...i'm mocking ur assessment of the situation :lol:

the fact that pakistanis are in this thread standing up for indian muslims should be enough to show the strength of muslimhood.

challo iss bahane at least u guys at least admitted that the indian muslims are indeed facing a plight :agree:

thanks for the lesson on islam by the way. seems to me like a pretty wonderful and peaceful religion if i go by what ur saying :)

oh wow i didn't know sarcasm was beyond the minds of the people here. ok to make this easier for u guys...i'm mocking ur assessment of the situation

I think you should be telling that to yourself..considering your failure to detect my own sarcasm...:laugh:

the fact that pakistanis are in this thread standing up for indian muslims should be enough to show the strength of muslimhood.

challo iss bahane at least u guys at least admitted that the indian muslims are indeed facing a plight

thanks for the lesson on islam by the way. seems to me like a pretty wonderful and peaceful religion if i go by what ur saying

I hope, with all my heart, that you show the same internet brotherhood and take back the stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh. That is the real test of "brotherhood" propagated by your wonderful,peaceful religion

Hope you should share the same feeling for Stranded Biharis who felt cheated by Pakistani masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom