What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
buddy, it is always astonishing and disturbing to see the way many Pakistanis admire the mass-murderer Mahmood Ghaznavi.

Same way some admire Modi. They repeatedly try to create threads in the honor of his murderous actions

buddy, it is always astonishing and disturbing to see the way many Pakistanis admire the mass-murderer Mahmood Ghaznavi.

Same way some admire Modi. They repeatedly try to create threads in the honor of his murderous actions

Is that you or your answering machine/ standard post like i am out of town,just in case i forget here are my views.

It is his way of validating himself every second.

Some seem to need it more than others.

Is that how history is taught to you in school. The majority of Islam spread because many in India were tired of the Dharamic faiths.

Is that what they taught in the Zia era of Arabiazation?

My knowledge comes from what i read on form the internet.

Besides sources of slaughter of people Dharmic people, doesn't come from Indian sources or Western ones, but the proud iconoclastic barbarians themselves.

Is that how history is taught to you in school. The majority of Islam spread because many in India were tired of the Dharamic faiths.

Do you even back up your claims with facts and sources or do you just sprout your BS views?

I think you might be having some wet dreams of India becoming an Islamic country (many Pakistanis/Bangladeshis in this forum have a hard-on about this fantasy) with middle aged Sharia laws but please kindly keep your fantasies to yourself. We are happy as we are and proud that we are no different than how our ancient ancestors were 4000 years ago. If you are happy with your religion good for you, but please stop preaching your BS to us, we are not interested to become wanna-be-Arabs like Pakistan or Bangladesh. We are proud of what we are.

"India were tired of the Dharamic faiths", this theory is bullshit.

I am from Bihar, I know how Muslims came to my land. 6-7 years later after the conquest of Delhi by Muhammad Ghori. My land was attacked by Bakhtiyar Khilji and only thing he did was not the peace but massacre/genocide of the whole 2000yrs Hindu-Buddhist heritage of my land. He massacred people, plundered and destroyed so many temples and Monasteries.

But the greatest loss was Nalanda University and Vikramshila University. It is said that he put grand library of Nalanda University on fire after enquiring that it has no copy of Quran and library burnt for many days and 1000 years of heritage was put down in few days.

But I have a great regards for few Mughal Emperors like Akbar, Shah Jehan, Amir Khusro, Khwaja Gharib Nawaj who actually contributed lot for India.

ethnic cleansing during partition of pakistan...who ...wha...dude what r u smoking. when did we ethnically cleanse muslims during the partition. :lol: these arguments just keep getting more and more amusing.

Not Muslims! It was the ethnic cleansing of Hindus and Sikhs!

Never thought that would be too difficult to understand.

just 1 point tho..these dharmic religions were not unified under 1 name as they are today... i guess in part the Muslim and other invasions brought together these scattered indiginous religions into one unified umbrella of hinduism.

Name is not what matters.

u can at least be thankful to those invaders for that. :azn:

Only contempt for that .....

That is what you are forced to believe (or at least pretend).

Even the thought of the alternative is too scary. And invalidates the whole identity.....

ethnic cleansing during partition of pakistan...who ...wha...dude what r u smoking. when did we ethnically cleanse muslims during the partition. :lol: these arguments just keep getting more and more amusing.

just 1 point tho..these dharmic religions were not unified under 1 name as they are today... i guess in part the Muslim and other invasions brought together these scattered indiginous religions into one unified umbrella of hinduism. u can at least be thankful to those invaders for that. :azn:

We are not thankful to invaders for anything. Disgust is all the Turk invaders get from me.

I think we are going offtopic here.

The topic is not the dark ages of Islamic (mis)rule in Indian subcontinent but rather the lagging behind of Muslims in India behind all communities.

Shall we get back on topic ?

In India....If you follow rule of land ...you will not lag behind...some of the minorities did not follow it...and now they cry foul...India is land of equal opportunities....I can give millions of examples.......some Muslim families went for 12-15 children ..they are in trouble......

People admire Modi for his economic policies but Pakistanis admire Ghaznavi for sacking/massacre at Somnath Temple.

Ah! One of the richest men in India is a Muslim - Hasan Ali, with a whopping $8 billion (about Rs 36,000 crore) worth black money in foreign tax havens, and who has also named many Muslims in the list of extraordinary 'gentlemen' who have stashed billions of dollars abroad.

The question is, how much have these Muslims helped their fellow Muslims? How much has been given by them as aid to improve the condition of those Muslims who are not so well off in India? Even if some of that dirty money had been utilized by these bozos to help their fellow Muslims, things would have been much better for the community as a whole by setting up educational institutions, health care facilities etc.

Goes to show that rich billionaire Muslims care a damn for the downtrodden. Why don't Muslims hang such people by their balls? But there's not even a whisper of protest.

Secondly, why do Mullahs insist on educating children in Madrassas, a majority of which concentrate only on religious teachings? Can such children compete with others in the outside world? So who's fault is it? It's high time the Mullahs encouraged youngsters to join the mainstream and not be cloistered in ghettos of their own making.

oh i see. good..i guess i'll wait around for that landmark day when they stand of for themselves. hope they don't come and go like hailey's comet. :lol:

There have been several.

Guess what, they are a thorn in the Pakistani side and are banned promptly when their patriotism get too uncomfy.

I know of one friend who was asked to prove that he was a Muslim! he was asked "insider questions" on Islam by the powers here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom