What's new

India is using Afganistan to destabilize Pakistan-Afghan minister

Anyone can see whats happening. You dont need to be an FBI agent to figure out whats happening. Just compare Pakistan's North west areas before India made its prescence in Afghanistan to Pakistan's North west areas after India made its prescence in Afghanistan.

Also just compare Pakistan before the Mumbai attacks to Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks, it seems like Pakistan has suffered much more than India after attacks occured in Mumbai, India.

Simple as that...please dont use your sarcastic behavior against me here, this is not a youtube comments page.

If you are an american investigator, you won't make that conclusion.

They think its your ISI thats helping the taleban

I know its not a youtube page. but does not seem to stop you from making off topic 'thank god pakistan separated, indians hate us blah blah' comments. practice what u preach. :wave:

I am not aware of this,May be you can add more details. But India Government is definitely not behaved a "saint" in South Asia due to Nehru's failed foreign policy.We were not "loyal" to Pakistan the same they were to us.

In 1971 if the refugee problem is the real problem we faced we could have talked with Pakistan Govt to resolve the dispute . But we did not do that.

If we really wanted to help Srilankan tamils we could have talked with their government but we did not .

Just think what we did when Bangladesh Rifles revolt happened, We did not talk with those who killed the BD military officials but we talked with the government of Bangladesh .

India definitely believes Mumbai attacks planned by ISI.At least after Mumbai attack India would have "resumed" covet operations inside Pakistan. There are two places we can score against Pakistan ,from Kashmir or Baluch . Controlling Kashmir can break their back bone by having control of Sindh (All rivers comes to Indian control). Or you can try to control Baluch which rich in natural resources.

I do agree unstable Pakistan is definitely not our interest. But unstable Baluch is definitely our interest.ISI is very strong in Kashmir.If we plan for any covet operation we can plan only in Baluch not in Sindh, Possibly India can even plan for another '71 in Baluch .This would be definitely a Huge success for India if it is successful. It stops American aggression in Pakistan as US would happy to be stationed in Baluch (Still a threat to India because US accessing Arabic Sea,May be Indian Govt again starts something there in Baluch with the help of Russians :) ).It stops Chinese access to Pakistan and middle east.

I am not that good at strategic interest ,But these came to my mind when I think how to punish some one for the terrorism in our soil.you cannot defend always you need to be offensive too.

I do not know if this is true,But if this is true I am definitely ashamed to be an Indian. Just to score your strategic interest , making millions of people suffer is not good.
My friends, it's your huge mistake if oyu think you can plan another 71.Now Baluchistan is connected to Pakistan via land so you can't do **** there.The only reason you got East Pakistan because it was far away from our main territory.

My friends, it's your huge mistake if oyu think you can plan another 71.Now Baluchistan is connected to Pakistan via land so you can't do **** there.The only reason you got East Pakistan because it was far away from our main territory.

Balochistan and Punjab are the only two provinces that are connected to every province of Pakistan. Balochistan is connected to NWFP, Punjab, and Sindh..its not going anywhere...its stuck to Pakistan literally.

Balochistan and Punjab are the only two provinces that are connected to every province of Pakistan. Balochistan is connected to NWFP, Punjab, and Sindh..its not going anywhere...its stuck to Pakistan literally.

Friend , Russia was connected with all its countries before collapse . Connectivity did not play major role in 71 , but people revolt against Pakistan.

I just wanted to say if Pakistan is not careful and more "open" , it has its biggest enemy in its Soil USA which is more dangerous than India to you. Just put a thought in this. Obama has mentioned there is no major changes in the objectives of last government. Right now US has finished encircling Russia with Afghan , Iraq and Georgia + NATO. Iran is left out ( Please never forget they won tha Air war with Iraq - 5th largest Air force in the first gulf war that too in 100 hours I think ) .

May be China is not a big threat to them now, But definitely China will get high priority in future. How can they encircle China? They cannot touch Malaysia, India , Indonesia ,Myanmar , Bangladesh . They are left with Vietnam , Pakistan , N Korea and Japan. Its very difficult to get back to Vietnam Again. You can imagine what could be their decision . India is waiting to make alliance with any country which would help it to focus only on "China".

Last edited:
Friend , Russia was connected with all its countries before collapse . Connectivity did not play major role in 71 , but people revolt against Pakistan.

I just wanted to say if Pakistan is not careful and more "open" , it has its biggest enemy in its Soil USA which is more dangerous than India to you. Just put a thought in this. Obama has mentioned there is no major changes in the objectives of last government. Right now US has finished encircling Russia with Afghan , Iraq and Georgia + NATO. Iran is left out ( Please never forget they won tha Air war with Iraq - 5th largest Air force in the first gulf war that too in 100 hours I think ) .

May be China is not a big threat to them now, But definitely China will get high priority in future. How can they encircle China? They cannot touch Malaysia, India , Indonesia ,Myanmar , Bangladesh . They are left with Vietnam , Pakistan , N Korea and Japan. Its very difficult to get back to Vietnam Again. You can imagine what could be their decision . India is waiting to make alliance with any country which would help it to focus only on "China".

BS...tell me where the provinces Russia lost, connected to all the provinces of former Soviet Union, including the province of the capital?

As you know, Pakistan has 4 provinces----Punjab, NWFP, Sindh, and Balochistan.

Take a look at the map, Balochistan is connected to EVERY province of Pakistan (Punjab, NWFP, and Sindh). Its not going anywhere.

I know its you Indian people's dream to see Balochistan separate from Pakistan but its not going to happen. As I said before, India is the number 1 ill-wisher of Pakistan.

why the fk would indian people care so much about some friggin balooochistan???
it's not that we claim it now is it?
i'd have loved to brace the fact that ALL the fidayeens are managed,controlled by RAW...as you claim...but sadly it's not true....both afghanistan and pakistan have one of the weakest governments...and this political instability is the only reason you have these attacks...blaming us in the least embarrassing inference out of the mess that pakistan is in today...you talk of comparing pakistan and india before and after the mumbai attacks...are you suggesting that just after the mumbai attacks....india/raw got 'least 10 times more efficient and resourceful as it ever was?we've had karzai for quite some time now...and the only 'terror' that had an 'indian' involved were the times when indian construction workers were being kidnapped by the taliban or the indian embassy(the supposed place where the talibs get paid for their dirty deeds) gettin blown to smithereens...if RAw actually would have been upto what you say...the CIA would know...but wait...i forgot...it's a 'Zionist'(meaning the whole wide world except the muslim countries) joint venture...

I know its indians but cannot say for sure, Afgans are not angel either

Why do you say Afghans are not angels!!! They are muslims, too. Or do you think Pak muslims are better than muslims in "other" nations? I can see you blaming India at everything but I cant see why you blame Afs.

BS...tell me where the provinces Russia lost, connected to all the provinces of former Soviet Union, including the province of the capital?

As you know, Pakistan has 4 provinces----Punjab, NWFP, Sindh, and Balochistan.

Take a look at the map, Balochistan is connected to EVERY province of Pakistan (Punjab, NWFP, and Sindh). Its not going anywhere.

I know its you Indian people's dream to see Balochistan separate from Pakistan but its not going to happen. As I said before, India is the number 1 ill-wisher of Pakistan.

Pakistan is not a very big country so all of the provinces connected,How much do you feel Kashmir connected to your country? Sindh bordering with India's Many states of India , How is that connectivity gives any kind of advantage in covet operations ? Let me tell you , In Srilanka "Tamil lands" are very closely connected to all parts of country, When India decided to punish them by supporting LTTE , with in 10 years they managed to get a new "country inside their country" .

I would say Indian politicians are not brave enough to speed covet operations inside your territory , but this could be a result of lesson we learnt after supporting LTTE, But unfortunately even after loosing benazir Butto you have not learnt any lesson. This is really unfortunate . India will be no1 ill wisher of your country as long as "you think we are the no1 ill wisher" You left us with no other option.

I just don't understand the Pakistan Govt/Army/ISI's mentality. After communism destroyed in Afghanistan, Pak could have done better to make it a friendlier country. They could have developed Afganistan with the help of SA and China. Instead, it started supporting Taliban, which later ruled Afganistan. Until then there was no RAW or Indians were in Afghanistan. And what all Pak did was to make a mess in Afghanistan with the help of Taliban and increased the terrorism towards India, hoping that it can destroy India just like communists and communism were destroyed in Afghanistan.

They had a huge opportunities in Afghanistan. They destroyed a golden duck. Now they put the blame on Indians.

I just don't understand the Pakistan Govt/Army/ISI's mentality. After communism destroyed in Afghanistan, Pak could have done better to make it a friendlier country. They could have developed Afganistan with the help of SA and China. Instead, it started supporting Taliban, which later ruled Afganistan. Until then there was no RAW or Indians were in Afghanistan. And what all Pak did was to make a mess in Afghanistan with the help of Taliban and increased the terrorism towards India, hoping that it can destroy India just like communists and communism were destroyed in Afghanistan.

They had a huge opportunities in Afghanistan. They destroyed a golden duck. Now they put the blame on Indians.

Benazir Bhutto was a great supporter of Taliban because she wanted to have a stable government in Afghanistan which would boost Pakistan's economy, But she made a terrible mistake by collaborating with USA, May be USA had thought of making a military base in Afghanistan even before Sep '11. But attacks on USA had changed everything Pakistan could have got from Talibans( Afghanistan is very important for pakistan like how Pakistan is very much important for India)

What do you mean Pakistan could have developed Afghanistan, Every country is responsible for its own development heck India and Pakistan are no where near to be so called developed countries, I dont understand what India's mentality is?

Exporting terrorism from India and Afghanistan using TTP proxies to destablize Pakistan. Kashmir issue which is yet to be settled under UN resolutions.

Communism was destroyed because Pakistan and America kicked out the Russians from Afghanistan but then the Americans left all the mess at Pakistans door and Pakistan had to deal with the threat itself.

Back
Top Bottom