What's new

India is using Afganistan to destabilize Pakistan-Afghan minister

This could be true that India helping terrorists in Balochistan,But what else you can expect from a intelligence Agency of your enemy ? I think ISI also does the same work here in India.

Yes but look who is facing the muzik Its India which has many things to loose coz Indian economy these days is booming the these proxy wars will be devastating for it and If we go down wel take you down with us.

I completely disagree with the news. India has no policy of destabilizing pakistan . It is working on alienating pakistan on International fora. Building pressure on GOP to act on terrorists . And GOI has been successful in it .

India has never supported terrorism and India never want unstable pakistan.
India will have bigger threat from Taliban if Civil government of Pakistan is un-functional .

There has been no "OFFICIAL" statements from GOP on the involvement of India in the attacks.

Indians have already learned a lot from Pakistan throughout last few years. Pakistan supported militant activities in India. It is still a safe heaven for extremists and terrorists. And these so called "non state actors " have become the real worry for pakistan and have brought only shame to pak.

I hope GOI will continue the path of peace as it has been following since years.

There seems no logic in having destabilised pakistan, GOI will not resort to such an option considering the threat of Let , Taliban etc.

Yes but look who is facing the muzik Its India which has many things to loose coz Indian economy these days is booming the these proxy wars will be devastating for it and If we go down wel take you down with us.

But proxy war is the cheapest one than the conventional war.Indian economy is not affected much by global slowdown because we have a closed and protected market. Recently India has even announced to increase its share to IMF. So there should be no impact to India ,if really doing a proxy war.USA also will not prefer to have a stable government or stable border with Afghan. USA cannot stay there unless Taliban are stronger .

Last edited:

You can certainly take us down with you and possibly the whole world with your nukes (if you hand it over to Osama or something). But why do we want to think of end of the world scenarios ?
Look at this article from "The news" today - talks about saving Pakistan at whatever cost
Let us save ourselves
(Or even the whole editorial articles there The News International - No. 1 English Newspaper from Pakistan - Saturday, December 30, 1899 none of them talk about destroying the world, but instead talk of saving Pakistan).

"The dawn" today asks for longer US presence in Afghanistan, not a quick exit
DAWN.COM | Editorial | Obama-and-Afghanistan

The same with "The daily times"
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

While the mainstream opinion is so pro-pakistan, why do you dream of ending the world ?

While some in India may want to defeat Pakistan, no one wants Pakistan to lose to terrorists. That would certainly be a bad thing for the whole world.

(Oh and I must add about psugumar's post - I am not sure if Indian govt. has supported Baluch seperatists materially, I think the original Mush. story was about them meeting each other in a conference in Europe in 2005-6. There has been no other complaints from Pak govt after that. psugumar may know more about it).

Last edited:
I completely disagree with the news. India has no policy of destabilizing pakistan . It is working on alienating pakistan on International fora. Building pressure on GOP to act on terrorists . And GOI has been successful in it .

India has never supported terrorism and India never want unstable pakistan.
India will have bigger threat from Taliban if Civil government of Pakistan is un-functional .

There has been no "OFFICIAL" statements from GOP on the involvement of India in the attacks.

Indians have already learned a lot from Pakistan throughout last few years. Pakistan supported militant activities in India. It is still a safe heaven for extremists and terrorists. And these so called "non state actors " have become the real worry for pakistan and have brought only shame to pak.

I hope GOI will continue the path of peace as it has been following since years.

There seems no logic in having destabilised pakistan, GOI will not resort to such an option considering the threat of Let , Taliban etc.
Woah, You are in denial mode.Who support Mukhthi Bahini??

Woah, You are in denial mode.Who support Mukhthi Bahini??

Dont dig out past ...... and for your kind information , Mukti bahini was supported by India only after pakistan has launched air strikes on western cities on India.

And that too openly declaring war on 3rd December 1971 . Go and check ur basics. India is never for war .... Indian culture is all about tolerance and peace .

India with majority of Hindus dont want all world to be hindu ...we can live with muslims , sikhs , jains, buddhists and christens....

We cant afford proxy war that will diminish India's Image and hence i again completely refute the claims in the above news.

Dont dig out past ...... and for your kind information , Mukti bahini was supported by India only after pakistan has launched air strikes on western cities on India.

And that too openly declaring war on 3rd December 1971 . Go and check ur basics. India is never for war .... Indian culture is all about tolerance and peace .

India with majority of Hindus dont want all world to be hindu ...we can live with muslims , sikhs , jains, buddhists and christens....

We cant afford proxy war that will diminish India's Image and hence i again completely refute the claims in the above news.
Really?India supported them way before the actual war started.Your opinion does mean your commanders have the same opinion.

(Oh and I must add about psugumar's post - I am not sure if Indian govt. has supported Baluch seperatists materially, I think the original Mush. story was about them meeting each other in a conference in Europe in 2005-6. There has been no other complaints from Pak govt after that. psugumar may know more about it).

I am not aware of this,May be you can add more details. But India Government is definitely not behaved a "saint" in South Asia due to Nehru's failed foreign policy.We were not "loyal" to Pakistan the same they were to us.

In 1971 if the refugee problem is the real problem we faced we could have talked with Pakistan Govt to resolve the dispute . But we did not do that.

If we really wanted to help Srilankan tamils we could have talked with their government but we did not .

Just think what we did when Bangladesh Rifles revolt happened, We did not talk with those who killed the BD military officials but we talked with the government of Bangladesh .

India definitely believes Mumbai attacks planned by ISI.At least after Mumbai attack India would have "resumed" covet operations inside Pakistan. There are two places we can score against Pakistan ,from Kashmir or Baluch . Controlling Kashmir can break their back bone by having control of Sindh (All rivers comes to Indian control). Or you can try to control Baluch which rich in natural resources.

I do agree unstable Pakistan is definitely not our interest. But unstable Baluch is definitely our interest.ISI is very strong in Kashmir.If we plan for any covet operation we can plan only in Baluch not in Sindh, Possibly India can even plan for another '71 in Baluch .This would be definitely a Huge success for India if it is successful. It stops American aggression in Pakistan as US would happy to be stationed in Baluch (Still a threat to India because US accessing Arabic Sea,May be Indian Govt again starts something there in Baluch with the help of Russians :) ).It stops Chinese access to Pakistan and middle east.

I am not that good at strategic interest ,But these came to my mind when I think how to punish some one for the terrorism in our soil.you cannot defend always you need to be offensive too.

I do not know if this is true,But if this is true I am definitely ashamed to be an Indian. Just to score your strategic interest , making millions of people suffer is not good.

Last edited:
India is certainly the number 1 ill-wisher of Pakistan. There's no doubt about that.

Sometimes when I read the hateful comments made by Indians against Pakistanis in youtube and Indian forums, I become more grateful to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah for separating us from the people who hate us so much.

India is certainly the number 1 ill-wisher of Pakistan. There's no doubt about that.

Sometimes when I read the hateful comments made by Indians against Pakistanis in youtube and Indian forums, I become more grateful to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah for separating us from the people who hate us so much.

So you finally figured it out, the chicken came before the egg?

I knew a simple minded guy will crack the mystery one day.

Abt the original post,

This is not the official position of the govt of afghanistan, but personal opinion of some breadcasting adviser to afghan govt. maybe he's trying to incentivise the pakistanis to stop creating trouble in afghanistan so that they can control the dreaded indian consulates :)

I think you are wrong, All those I mentioned are only the politics, We Indians have great respect for you and the same is from your side . Politicians are just politicians , But we are common people :) . I do not know about rural side , But if you visit any developed city in India , I am sure all Pakistanis will surely get a very good hospitality from our side !

So you finally figured it out, the chicken came before the egg?

I knew a simple minded guy will crack the mystery one day.

Abt the original post,

This is not the official position of the govt of afghanistan, but personal opinion of some breadcasting adviser to afghan govt. maybe he's trying to incentivise the pakistanis to stop creating trouble in afghanistan so that they can control the dreaded indian consulates :)

I always knew India's true colors. Its amazing when the word Pakistan is meantioned anywhere in the internet a hundred Indians come into the discussion and write their nasty comments about Pakistan.

As for Indian consulates in Afghanistan, the day India set its foot inside Afghanistan was the day we saw a new ideology never seen before in the history of Pakistan----suicide bombings. Compare the crime rate of FATA/NWFP before India set foot in Afghanistan to the crime rate of those areas after India set foot in Afghanistan. Its obvious whats happening. Also after Mumbai attacks, there were more attacks in Pakistan soil, is it a coincindence? I think not.

Again I think you are wrong, All those I mentioned are only the politics, We Indians have great respect for you and the same is from your side . Politicians are just politicians , But we are common people :) . I do not know about rural side , But if you visit any developed city in India , I am sure all Pakistanis will surely get a very good hospitality from our side !

I dont think so. Just type in the word "Pakistan" on youtube, click any video and see how Indians comment on Pakistan and Pakistanis. Go to any place on the internet that discusses Pakistan you will see hundreds of Indians spreading their hate towards Pakistanis. Those comments make my opinions stronger about partition that it had to happen or else we would be living next to those people who hate us so much.

I always knew India's true colors. Its amazing when the word Pakistan is meantioned anywhere in the internet a hundred Indians come into the discussion and write their nasty comments about Pakistan.

As for Indian consulates in Afghanistan, the day India set its foot inside Afghanistan was the day we saw a new ideology never seen before in the history of Pakistan----suicide bombings. Compare the crime rate of FATA/NWFP before India set foot in Afghanistan to the crime rate of those areas after India set foot in Afghanistan. Its obvious whats happening. Also after Mumbai attacks, there were more attacks in Pakistan soil, is it a coincindence? I think not.

Simple is beaufitul, eh? la la land if full of beautiful people.

the same applies when you search india, see what some pakistanis write abt india, what does that mean? and then factor in that 4.5 times more indians access internet. why not the assertion then that its good pakistan separated because they hate indians so much?

Abt the indian embassies, all u show is innuendo, anyone can create such innuendo, go to rupee news or brass tacks and its full of the most amazing awesome half truths (and hatred abt india / hindus etc). so what? u think india is enemy, fine, its just simplistic thinking for simple people.

Simple is beaufitul, eh? la la land if full of beautiful people.

the same applies when you search india, see what some pakistanis write abt india, what does that mean? and then factor in that 4.5 times more indians access internet. why not the assertion then that its good pakistan separated because they hate indians so much?

Abt the indian embassies, all u show is innuendo, anyone can create such innuendo, go to rupee news or brass tacks and its full of the most amazing awesome half truths (and hatred abt india / hindus etc). so what? u think india is enemy, fine, its just simplistic thinking for simple people.

Anyone can see whats happening. You dont need to be an FBI agent to figure out whats happening. Just compare Pakistan's North west areas before India made its prescence in Afghanistan to Pakistan's North west areas after India made its prescence in Afghanistan.

Also just compare Pakistan before the Mumbai attacks to Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks, it seems like Pakistan has suffered much more than India after attacks occured in Mumbai, India.

Simple as that...please dont use your sarcastic behavior against me here, this is not a youtube comments page.

Back
Top Bottom