What's new

India is rape capital of the world, Pakistan tells UNHRC

That is why idiot, I was saying there is no use raising rapes in India by Pakistan. Now tell me how does rapes in India concerns Pakistan? It is not like Indians are going to Pakistan for raping.
I'm not the idiot here. It is YOU who is the idiot here!

Balochistan is not contested area.
Balochistan is a legal province of Pakistan.

I'm not the idiot here. It is YOU who is the idiot here!

Balochistan is not contested area.
Balochistan is a legal province of Pakistan.

Pakistan raise rapes in India which is none of Pakistan concern, and you expect India not raise Baluchistan? Is this not idiocy?

Pakistan raise rapes in India which is none of Pakistan concern, and you expect India not raise Baluchistan? Is this not idiocy?
Go ahead and raise Balochistan at the UN.

No one will listen to your bullshit, because Balochistan is a legal province of Pakistan according to the United Nations.

Your arguments fall flat on the ground.

BBC has already made a documentary "India's Daughter" to show the rampant rape culture in India.
So do Pakistan has lots of videos.It only got famous cause India blocked it due to it's manipulation.
UN like organization work on the basis of facts,numbers.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-41357142
Don't worry India will respond in a relevant way you won't forget.. :)

It is an id from Britain.

She may shed some light on the issue who gave India this honor

Of course not. Rape is a domestic abuse issue which counters all over the world and if India has an increase then maybe one needs to focus on:

- increase of item songs
- exposure to vulgarity
- Karma sutra
- their idols are also dressed in exposing attires
- Sunny Leons

The increase of immorality infested is the result of this. No need to pin it on a different country.

Listen idiot.

Same with Pakistan will respond to India. :lol: ;) :)
India talked on terrorism & you diverted it to rape.
If India talks on how you treat your minorities & women you will divert it to something else.
We would see how long can you divert & how long till people here you..:lol:
World media is already covering us while you have no rigid narrative to brag on..Clueless nitwits.
You have no credibility that people would listen.

Back
Top Bottom