What's new

India is rape capital of the world, Pakistan tells UNHRC

Sigh. So this is the future.

India and Pakistan will use every platform to throw mud at each other thinking how amazing it was but will only accomplish looking like children in kindergarten.

This is India's fault. They started this childish wording during modi era and now Pakistan is answering in kind and all this will accomplish is both of us becoming the world's laughing stock.

You answered my question saying that your stupid, thanks for admitting it :lol:
laugh for your self fulfillment only..
You are circling around to create hundreds narratives..All has failed..Don't you think India will reciprocate with better intensity!!

@Shinigami Would you call this devout Hindu or bad Hindu - Sati?

sati-commits-suicide.jpg

I think this stereotype came from the western media specially Britain.

I hope that people do listen to the issue as it is not reflective of culture but some sort of medical conditions.

A mob masquerading as a nation that is the reality of fascist India
I also agree that the stereotype of Rapistan for India came from UK.

These Indiots (portmanteau of Indian and Idiot) will never learn.

Pakistani establishment will learn that their double talk and dubious nature will not be believed on the world forums.

:lol: Pakistan is going into reactive mode. If Pakistan raise rapes in India which is none of Pakistan's concern, then it is a licence for India to raise all kind of issue of Pakistan including Baluchistan. India has larger influence, bigger voice and more resources...in the end Pakistan will be the looser.

I wish we started calling them Nazis with all that RSS Golvalkar Hitler praise as we will be name calling them now.

:lol: Pakistan is going into reactive mode. If Pakistan raise rapes in India which is none of Pakistan's concern, then it is a licence for India to raise all kind of issue of Pakistan including Baluchistan. India has larger influence, bigger voice and more resources...in the end Pakistan will be the looser.
Ummm... Indiot, Balochistan is not disputed territory like Jammu and Kashmir is.

We are united by Islam.

Muslim Balochis want to stay with Muslim Pakistan.

You damn stupid Indiot.

Ummm... Indiot, Balochistan is not disputed territory like Jammu and Kashmir is.

We are united by Islam.

Muslim Balochis want to stay with Muslim Pakistan.

You damn stupid Indiot.

That is why idiot, I was saying there is no use raising rapes in India by Pakistan. Now tell me how does rapes in India concerns Pakistan? It is not like Indians are going to Pakistan for raping.

Already a loser..BBC wrote an article on Teroristan like most world media houses already..Hardly anyone quoted Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom