What's new

India is out to damage Pakistan water interest on Kabul river.

Indians always do a cheap act,Forget their own weaknesses.

So,They want Pakistan to become a desert and at last they find themselves on a losing side.
Why India and it's weakness comes into the debate? It's Afghanistan who want to do stuff which is good for its own people... We just provided help on this regards. But it's a good idea actually... Afghans also get revenue by helping Pakistan with power supply at times of electricity scarcity in the country. If Pakistan is wise then it will take this offer... Or it will be loss to Pakistan as Afghanistan will move ahead... Afghanistan now have stable route am for routine supply thru chabhahar

As I stated earlier and confirmed by Afrasiab Khattak sahib, Ashraf Ghani offered Pakistan to jointly initiate these projects to benefit both countries and of course increase our mutual interdependence. Again it seemed Pakistani establishment shot itself in the foot by pursuing its objectives via Afghan Talis.

Afrasiab Khattak‏@a_siab
@UmarCheema1 Ashraf Ghani's offer to Pak for joint hydel power projects on Kabul River was not taken up as Taliban remained Pak priority.

Here is Afrasiab Khattak confirming my earlier assertions that Ashraf Ghani wanted to carry out these projects on the Kabul River with Pakistan for mutual benefit but of course GHQ had Talis on its mind.

So there is no question of antagonizing Pakistan, but if an offer is made and Pakistan ignores it and then Idia jumps to help of course we will accept the offer.

Afrasiab Khattak‏@a_siab
@UmarCheema1 Ashraf Ghani's offer to Pak for joint hydel power projects on Kabul River was not taken up as Taliban remained Pak priority.

CPEC is definitely a good news for the region and hope it bears fruits sooner, I have not seen the latest route per se but I understand that Afghanistan will be connected in some aspects to it which is a win-win situation for all.

/Peace

Cpec has nothing to cherish for the region... It's only exclusive for China alone. Afghans now have assured flow of goods thru Iran in long run. Means stable economy. Now Afghanistan will have lots to offer as export . In 1 decade or so it will be a game changer for entire nation

As I stated earlier and confirmed by Afrasiab Khattak sahib, Ashraf Ghani offered Pakistan to jointly initiate these projects to benefit both countries and of course increase our mutual interdependence. Again it seemed Pakistani establishment shot itself in the foot by pursuing its objectives via Afghan Talis.
Afrasiab Khattak? Yeah i know that guy and his affiliates quite well. So he offered these joint projects but would oppose Kalabagh Dam. As a matter of fact right now Pakistan is getting loans for its own projects then howcome we can expect to work on kind of same projects with Kabul? Had talis been a priority then we would not have engaged with Kabul in different other projects esp in field of education etc. Had talis been our priority then why would we even offer Kabul military training and assistance for instance? These BABA TA EASY LOAD OOKA guys would be the last one i would trust.

He is a troll, don't fall for his trap because he will bring you to his level. Anyways if you follow at least some of the leading Pakistani ( English ) media you will realize that majority of articles indicate a different picture which is that Pakistan must change its polices via-a-vis Afghanistan and the region from security centric to one based on commerce and development.

Those views matters and not some troll who lives in UK giving folks on ground in the region advice how to live their lives.

/Peace
We will continue our policy of PAKISTAN FIRST wether its soviet union,USA, hateful and medival times minded afghans , we hav already clean our shit while afghanistan is still burning and will continue to do so due to its policies, its afghanistan which have to change its policies while we can sit and watch for the right time

Cpec has nothing to cherish for the region... It's only exclusive for China alone. Afghans now have assured flow of goods thru Iran in long run. Means stable economy. Now Afghanistan will have lots to offer as export . In 1 decade or so it will be a game changer for entire nation
Afghanistan goods has all the access to foreign markets through Pakistan and CPEC is for sure a booster for that as now China can do trade with Afghanistan much more easily. And U are telling Afghanistan to wait for a decade? So what should Kabul do for all these 10 years or so?

Afghanistan goods has all the access to foreign markets through Pakistan and CPEC is for sure a booster for that as now China can do trade with Afghanistan much more easily. And U are telling Afghanistan to wait for a decade? So what should Kabul do for all these 10 years or so?

I said in a decade due to export opertunities Afghanistan will have stable economy income. As with Iran India route no hindering like what Pakistan doing today. How can Pakistan benefits from cpec in first place other than labour work force and few bugs for transit. And am not sure about this transit itself. Has whole thing is funded by China. When friends do business together u can expects he'll lots of complications leave alone what afghans will benefit

Natural ores are the main export potential of Afghanistan. These need someone hungry with huge stomach like India and China. So yes in 10 after chabhahar port afghans will be well off than they are today. Don't you think?

Natural ores are the main export potential of Afghanistan.

Thats what i am saying. And bdw Kabul is still using Pakistan for exporting these ores but yeah mainly to China esp the Jade rocks. And regarding CPEC, its totally our business so dont U worry at all for that. We know what we are doing. Good luck with Chahbahar.

Thats what i am saying. And bdw Kabul is still using Pakistan for exporting these ores but yeah mainly to China esp the Jade rocks. And regarding CPEC, its totally our business so dont U worry at all for that. We know what we are doing. Good luck with Chahbahar.
Good luck to u as well... But can't take it when u stress gwadar port and 's good for regional development. Which totally wrong... All is well until it helps poor souls in the region

Kabul as no option as of now but it will hang in future. All works are done on this regards...

Here is Afrasiab Khattak confirming my earlier assertions that Ashraf Ghani wanted to carry out these projects on the Kabul River with Pakistan for mutual benefit but of course GHQ had Talis on its mind.

So there is no question of antagonizing Pakistan, but if an offer is made and Pakistan ignores it and then Idia jumps to help of course we will accept the offer.

Afrasiab Khattak‏@a_siab

Precisely my point -- Pakistan refused to even collaborate on them and somehow involving India in what Pakistan considers a strategic threat is not going to further antagonize the GHQ and Pakistanis. What is the wisdom in that?

Are these projects worth the harm the GHQ can cause?

Ask the same question on a broader level, has the 2 billion dollars in investment by India outweighed the Taliban policy of Pakistan and GHQ? If not than the afghan policy has been to take one dollar at the expense of 10? Where is the wisdom in that? Extend this further to the 4 billion Pakistan has received from the International community for the Afghan refugees -- what has been the actual cost borne by Pakistan?

If we want to cut off our nose to spite our face -- at least we should be honest about it.

Don't worry Pakistan is sleeping.....in deep slumber. We will wake up when its too late.

We need to get some water. I don't care what it takes, I don't care who we have to step over, we NEED water NOW!

Instead of crying likes babies of what India and Afghanistan are doing.
We should better built our own dams for our own good.

They are doing what's in their interest. What is stopping us to do some thing serious in terms of dams construction.
This ^
End of bi..h crying.

Through the Taliban policy/entanglement Pakistan will continue screw itself. It's been a failure of colossal scale. Don't lecture us we are doing just fine. You might be just too smart.

Lol at GHQ as if Afghans care about some daalkhors farting in some compound with fancy sounding name. We get the threat Mr342.

I wonder what you afghanis would call Indian for their diet :rofl:

@Topic

I dont know why Pakistanis are overreacting. Let the Indians invest as in the End Pakistan Pakistan can cut off half the supply of kabul river by building dams over Mstuj/Kunar river which orignates from chitral and contributes almost 60-70% to Kabul river. There is a reason Afghanis never touched this river s in the end the will be sitting on empty dams if Pakistan reciprocates their move. Also according to international law no country can build permanent dams over a river which flows down stream to another country. They can only build run of the river dams which can only generate electricity.

Last edited:
u r being stupid or what dear?i live abroad I know how much pakitani products are popular here.really never saw some one buying indian rice.its all about quality not quantity wich we prefer.
Yes man sure.Quality of Pakistani products > Indian Products. Happy.

If India build a dame on raver Kabul in Afghanistan, Pakistan should build a dame in Chitral on this raver.

Through the Taliban policy/entanglement Pakistan will continue screw itself. It's been a failure of colossal scale. Don't lecture us we are doing just fine. You might be just too smart.

Lol at GHQ as if Afghans care about some daalkhors farting in some compound with fancy sounding name. We get the threat Mr342.

Perhaps my reading of history is a little faulty -- but according to the Afghan narrative the "dal-khors" sitting in the GHQ razed Kabul pretty much to the ground -- [and that too, not long ago].

Had the 9/11 tragedy not happened -- Kabul might still make a good set for a post-apoclytic movie [not to trivialize the human suffering]

I wonder if your anger and racist remarks just belie real fear of the "daal khors" in the GHQ.

I don't know if you were old enough to remember but there was a saying popular in Afghanistan in the 90s:
When the Generals in the GHQ whisper the deaf man in Kabul hears -- not bad for a bunch of "daal khorus"

---> Bravado is cheap -- daal definitely nutritious -- boy do I love daal

Back
Top Bottom