What's new

India is out to damage Pakistan water interest on Kabul river.

First of all, that 62 war was instigated by India on the wishes of the yanks. You lot have been providing the yanks plenty of resources for intellegence gathering on China and this has been happeneing for a very long time, when when you were supposidly in Soviet camp. When you lot started the war, Chinese retaliated and handed your back side on platter, this is a known and well established FACT. Your bravado wont change a bit :)

Chinese are focused on the economy but if someone will challange them like you did back in 62, will find its worth, just like you did. As for Pakistan, its a known and documented fact that kennedy wrote a letter to Ayub not to open Kashmir front when you lot were getting doggy style by Chinese on eastern front. I dont have to repeat myself here. Nothing to do with you lot. Its only when the yanks like usual didnt kept their words about resolving Kashmir politically, 1965 war happened. So tell me. does anyone gives a monkey about India and its so called power in Pakistan?

Once you find a better source other the wiki then perhaps we can disucss things further.

With regards to Chinese, ah well. this is what happened I think last year I guess!

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nearly-1000-chinese-soldiers-enter-india-xi-jinping-visits-region-1466033

1,000 Chinese Soldiers Cross India's Border as Xi Jinping Visits Region

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/19...inas-border-defence-cooperation-proposal.html

View attachment 310345

Now that what you call BADMASHI.. LOL

ooo you gullible Indians. :)
I was not talking about wiki but Clintons biography. Comprehension skills once again. I gave you wiki source and in the mean while would just wonder why no Pakistani took any initiative to change all the lies on wiki and Clinton went unchallenged. Please provide me a source for your claims. What happened to the 1000 soldiers who creeped in into a territory absolutely undemarcated!!?? Did they fire some bullet and take control of any territory?? Or just went back shamelessly as ever?? Mate please put your points in a context as to what you are trying to proove. I won't be able to continue rebutting your silly rhetorics for such a long time since I have other important things to do or ask someone for some help.

I was not talking about wiki but Clintons biography. Comprehension skills once again. I gave you wiki source and in the mean while would just wonder why no Pakistani took any initiative to change all the lies on wiki and Clinton went unchallenged. Please provide me a source for your claims. What happened to the 1000 soldiers who creeped in into a territory absolutely undemarcated!!?? Did they fire some bullet and take control of any territory?? Or just went back shamelessly as ever?? Mate please put your points in a context as to what you are trying to proove. I won't be able to continue rebutting your silly rhetorics for such a long time since I have other important things to do or ask someone for some help.

Listen mate, its is not a rocket science is it? first off all, we were not in Kargil to stay there forever, its a god damn place specially in winter. We just wanted to have a shock and awe operation to send shock waves all across Indian state which we achieved spectacularly. You can call it BADMASHI if you like. The idea was to show India its true worth, so much so that COAS at that time , went inside Indian territory and spend a night there. We are actually still holding on to the strategic location which we captured during Kargil operation.

Now coming to your so called victories and assertiveness against Chinese. Let me remind you again, if you havent got the message across in my previous posts. They camped inside your controlled territory for weeks, erecting banners on our bharat matta backside saying "this is Chinese territory", and all that while your Modi was rolling red carpet for their president. Imagine for a moment, if Obama is in Pakistan and American Army across the border from Afghanistan move over to Pakistan and camped in our territory! Its utter humiliation specially when you were the hosts.

Your false bravado is self defeating and you yourself make you and your country a laughing stock by insisting on your misplaced egos. Being a third world country, you need to get your head down and get on improving the lives of your citizen. Dont talk big as you are not.

Listen mate, its is not a rocket science is it? first off all, we were not in Kargil to stay there forever, its a god damn place specially in winter. We just wanted to have a shock and awe operation to send shock waves all across Indian state which we achieved spectacularly. You can call it BADMASHI if you like. The idea was to show India its true worth, so much so that COAS at that time , went inside Indian territory and spend a night there. We are actually still holding on to the strategic location which we captured during Kargil operation.

Now coming to your so called victories and assertiveness against Chinese. Let me remind you again, if you havent got the message across in my previous posts. They camped inside your controlled territory for weeks, erecting banners on our bharat matta backside saying "this is Chinese territory", and all that while your Modi was rolling red carpet for their president. Imagine for a moment, if Obama is in Pakistan and American Army across the border from Afghanistan move over to Pakistan and camped in our territory! Its utter humiliation specially when you were the hosts.

Your false bravado is self defeating and you yourself make you and your country a laughing stock by insisting on your misplaced egos. Being a third world country, you need to get your head down and get on improving the lives of your citizen. Dont talk big as you are not.
All I got feom your replies since yesterday is that after 70 years of independence all u have got is high hopes and pride on what the Chinese have done. Anyways I dont want to waste my time educating u. May Allah and his Rasool (pbuh) have pity on u guys.But one thing I woukd like to say is that refer to the bolded part. Contemplate and have some respect. In all my posts I have never used such demeaning terms for your motherland. Atleast try to camouflage your true self. Your general do the same thing on our news channels by throwing racial slurs at Balochs. Last time one of them referred to the Baloxhs as GIP and went on to explain what it stands for Genetically inferior people. Have some shame and dont show off yoir frustration and rage so blatantly. Honorable people shiw respect. I know its difficult for you after having lost so much on almost all fronts but still try, atleast learn from the Afghans.

Last edited:
All I got feom your replies since yesterday is that after 70 years of independence all u have got is high hopes and pride on what the Chinese have done. Anyways I dont want to waste my time educating u. May Allah and his Rasool (pbuh) have pity on u guys.But one thing I woukd like to say is that refer to the bolded part. Contemplate and have some respect. In all my posts I have never used such demeaning terms for your motherland. Atleast try to camouflage your true self. Your general do the same thing on our news channels by throwing racial slurs at Balochs. Last time one of them referred to the Baloxhs as GIP and went on to explain what it stands for Genetically inferior people. Have some shame and dont show off yoir frustration and rage so blatantly. Honorable people shiw respect. I know its difficult for you after having lost so much on almost all fronts but still try, atleast learn from the Afghans.

Chinese are our strategic partners since early days. So yes, their success against their adversary is something to cherish, but as I have proven to you, we got our own success stories to tell against our enemies as well.

Respect is something which is earned, not given. Why complaining to us? I am just showing you the ground reality and the worth of your country in the eyes of other powers to be.

Chinese are our strategic partners since early days. So yes, their success against their adversary is something to cherish, but as I have proven to you, we got our own success stories to tell against our enemies as well.

Respect is something which is earned, not given. Why complaining to us? I am just showing you the ground reality and the worth of your country in the eyes of other powers to be.
Thanks fir clarifying!! That explains a lot. i rest my point now.

Back
Top Bottom