What's new

India is just like Pakistan, say reality show contestants (from Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yaar,Pakistanis hardly have anything significant to discuss!
Because Pakistan is such a non happening country,for obvious reasons.

So they like to discuss about complexions.
;)

Ahhh look just an Insignificant topic like skin colour has sent the Bhartis on defensive and you are posting your actresses' pics (indeed with tons of make up and many even not Indians but Caucasians ) just to cover up your complex about skin colour or to say just to prove that you have this complex.

Now think if we had anything significant to discuss how much pi$$ed of Bhartis would have been

G nite everyone,i hope your fair complexion stays with you for your lifetime(Pakistanis),damn,i misplaced my fairness cream.
:lol:

And its that Saffron threat that you see headlines of muslims being killed in India daily??

We all know,what we come to hear about Pakistan...

now they will say TTP also represent saffron terror:argh:

Reactions: STD
and yes,their r no beauty parlors in Pakistan,fairness cream is banned there,photo shopping is even not heard off,all they have do is just born in Pakistan,even Aphrodite cant beat them in beauty

Everything is available in Pakistan but I will not post any Picture, not even natural one (without photo-shopping etc). As I know what we are, how we look! If someone has inferiority complex then I have no cure for him.

Unfortunately they are under threat from saffron and we have seen that so better leave this story as they say iss fasanay main tera hee naam ata ha

I think Muslims of India in General are Fortunate to be part of a Secular and Democratic Nation as well as in a Hindu Majority Nation.

They can Sigh for Relief being NOT part of the Nomadic Barbarians of Middle East and also living in 21st Century, NOT in Middle Ages.

I Hope this Religious Brainwashing of "Our People" and "Infidels" being brushed out of this Planet Eternally.
PS:I'm not a "Hindooo".

it's indians who started this convo about skin colour. indian people have serious complex issues :frown:

Indians had npt started, they predicted what will be the Pakistni members jumoing on...dont belive me ? see for yourself

see what an Indian had predicted...post#2

No Pakistanis are taller, stronger and erm Fairer(with a Capital F) and have nothing in common with Indians! :p

Just putting things in perspective before everyone start jumping on thread starter! :P

and he predicted it right...post#57 from a pakistani member

Pakistan has a bad image, i agree and congratulations to Indians for having a better image, still when it comes to skin color, you are called what???..........

now say who started it.

I wonder,folks!,whether Obama would feel inferior if he visits Pakistan,the white nation!
:rofl:

by the way beauty has to be coupled with brain....and few people fail in both.....:azn:

Now think if we had anything significant to discuss how much pi$$ed of Bhartis would have been

then what are you waiting for ?? go ahead with those significant discussions..and lets see who's pi$$ed off. :pop:

Okk guys time for movie.......gn all...I assume u dint loose we will continue some other day........:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom