What's new

India is just like Pakistan, say reality show contestants (from Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a stupid thread and still has genearted so much heat and response.

We like it or not....if any country and countrymen India is closest in appearance and culture in the whole world, it is Pakistan and than Bangladesh & Nepal.

..but no Indians want to be categorized as Pakistani with so much negative pubilicity around Pakistan.

Are Indians superior to Pakistani? Don't know, but all the Indians believe this.

Are Paksitani happy to be comapred / categorzies as Indian ? No, not at all. Two nation theory is at stake. The basis of their creation that they are superior is at stake.

Future:
Within next ten years, boundary issue will vanish. It would be just ecomomy and business that would matter to all.

magarmach mein bhi feelings hoti hai lol

issi liay tau mujhey dobara sign in hona para :angry: aur Benny ko thanks bhee bolna para.

Oye Benny i support a Church at place of Babri Mosque land.

issi liay tau mujhey dobara sign in hona para :angry: aur Benny ko thanks bhee bolna para.

Oye Benny i support a Church at place of Babri Mosque land.

lol chalo hamare liye kuch toh kiya apne :P hum kya kar sakte hai app ke liye :P

This thread is a stupid thread and still has genearted so much heat and response.

We like it or not....if any country and countrymen India is closest in appearance and culture in the whole world, it is Pakistan and than Bangladesh & Nepal.

..but no Indians want to be categorized as Pakistani with so much negative pubilicity around Pakistan.

Are Indians superior to Pakistani? Don't know, but all the Indians believe this.

Are Paksitani happy to be comapred / categorzies as Indian ? No, not at all. Two nation theory is at stake. The basis of their creation that they are superior is at stake.

Future:
Within next ten years, boundary issue will vanish. It would be just ecomomy and business that would matter to all.

1. we were just having Fun if anyone took it as serious then that person indeed has some serious problem

2. Two nation theory is NOT at all at stake. We are happy separated from India despite all the difficult times we are happy and will remain happy. Pakistan is reality and Indians should accept it and STOP coming up with rants about two nation theory.

3. Two nation theory was NOT about being superior to Hindus rather it was for protecting our rights against majority Hindu state which BTW even today is very visible in India with regard to plight of Indian Muslims.

4. If you are a Hindu Indian then you should heed to your own inequality within your own faith . The Untouchable is a such a shame that should be taken care of atleast NOW by the educated lot instead of self-projection over statement from a small girl about India.

lol chalo hamare liye kuch toh kiya apne :P hum kya kar sakte hai app ke liye :P

NALANDA ko samjhao dil pe na lay ;) khamakhwa main apna BP (without J ) barha lay ga phir heart attack ka risk lay ga

Sorry to say, "India is just like Pakistan" makes absolutely no sense. How can there be any scope of comparison here in the first place?

It is like saying that in terms of looks, the Alfa Romeo 8C "is just like" Fiat Multipa.

1. we were just having Fun if anyone took it as serious then that person indeed has some serious problem

2. Two nation theory is NOT at all at stake. We are happy separated from India despite all the difficult times we are happy and will remain happy. Pakistan is reality and Indians should accept it and STOP coming up with rants about two nation theory.

3. Two nation theory was NOT about being superior to Hindus rather it was for protecting our rights against majority Hindu state which BTW even today is very visible in India with regard to plight of Indian Muslims.

4. If you are a Hindu Indian then you should heed to your own inequality within your own faith . The Untouchable is a such a shame that should be taken care of atleast NOW by the educated lot instead of self-projection over statement from a small girl about India.

Jana - I was talking of perceptions in India. Sorry if I hurt you or any body.

This post is a stupid post.

Well we cant do much about Indian misperceptions ;)

You can dispel it. Start with me......

Then you should not have posted it :partay:

I posted to register my dismay........and I got Jana's fury in return. Will take care in future.:hang2:

alright seriously. i've seen 1 sikh girl with green eyes, and white skin, she was much whiter than any Pakistani i've met in my life!

i hope that makes indians feel better, because it's a true story =]

I posted to register my dismay........and I got Jana's fury in return. Will take care in future.:hang2:

my friend.. don't be emotional.. it's only your 8th post. there will be many more 'jana's' to come. you got to be thick skinned to survive here.

Notice an indian member created this thread, notice the children interviewed are in india interviewed by indians and talking to an audience made up of all indians, and they went to india to make it big in india's multi-billion dollar entertainment industry. These kids will say anything to win this competition, be famous, and be rich.

The majority of Pakistanis will never say they are just like indians, we never will and never did, why would our forefathers break away from india if they thought we were the same. Pakistanis are Pakistanis and indians are indians, end of story.

This thread has gone way off topic.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom