What's new

India is just like Pakistan, say reality show contestants (from Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milestogo congrats for becoming Senior member :) and oh now dont get serous over skin thingy

and may god bless u find more happiness in believing that for ur better genetically enhanced features even at a time when ur nation is in crisis

because we are quite normal people who carry on their normal tasks :) crisis come and go. it does not mean we should stop living.

I cant say about abnormal people if they stop living

because we are quite normal people who carry on their normal tasks :) crisis come and go. it does not mean we should stop living.

I cant say about abnormal people if they stop living

crisis come and go,but fairness always remain:rofl: is not it

anyway dont take any of my statement the hard way,bye

this thread is full of racist retards who think to much about their color, your skin may be fair but the darkness in your hearts is shameful. Very sad such people still exist even today.

Milestogo congrats for becoming Senior member :) and oh now dont get serous over skin thingy

I don't. I was about to post some more dark Pakistani heros for your awareness but then I didn't want to go that low...and you probably already are aware and just pretending to be racist...

Good Night!

crisis come and go,but fairness always remain:rofl: is not it

anyway dont take any of my statement the hard way,bye

No! It can still vanish if fairness is from using fairness creams ...:lol:
BTW bye! you also do not take any of my statement to heart but please do no compare Pakistanis with Indians...:lol:

.and you probably already are aware and just pretending to be racist...

Good Night!

Being one and pretending to be one two far different things ;)

so dont get serious i say again.

Its fun sometimes to pretend to be one when you are not

Here is my latest Pakistani hero - I let you do the complexion categorization...

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is full of racist retards who think to much about their color, your skin may be fair but the darkness in your hearts is shameful. Very sad such people still exist even today.

:lol: lo magarmach ko dekho iss ko bhee ghusa ata ha

Seems Milestogo has taken it to heart. Benny please tell him its not so serious :)

g night all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom