What's new

India is just like Pakistan, say reality show contestants (from Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Indians be Happy i found one Similarity Between you and me.

Your Indian anthem has my name in it :D

So keep singing.

Good night and last word Dont take this skin colour thingy so seriously. Be proud of whatever skin tone you have. You do not need to post pics of actors and actresses to fight back the colour complex as its not colour but many other things that count.

Cheers.

I wonder,folks!,whether Obama would feel inferior if he visits Pakistan,the white nation!

:rofl: why Indians are now trying to hide behind Obama. Lolzz dont even compare Indians with Obama as he is the head of the most powerful state :)

So keep singing.

Good night and last word Dont take this skin colour thingy so seriously. Be proud of whatever skin tone you have. You do not need to post pics of actors and actresses to fight back the colour complex as its not colour but many other things that count.

Cheers.

Shall we sing "Jana gana mana" before u go, to make u happy? :D

So keep singing.

Cheers.

Isn't your name Farzana?

If thats logical,then i ll create a username called Pakistana!
Then you ll have my name in your anthem.

Btw Jana in our anthem (Prounounced as Ja-nnrr) stands for the Public.

Ok then.
Good night PUBLIC!!
:lol:

So keep singing.

Cheers.

well we forget u when we sing our national anthem,so keep thinking like this.

So keep singing.

Cheers.

first of all change that pic of the fair skin baby and post ur original one:rofl:

:rofl: why Indians are now trying to hide behind Obama. Lolzz dont even compare Indians with Obama as he is the head of the most powerful state :)

this started from your saffron statement.we dont compare our self with him.and surely he is the head of the powerful state and other also like afghanistan etc n etc;);););)

Because the thread started with a reference to a TV show in India, let me post a video of a latest episode from the same show

Last edited by a moderator:
You can take solace in it ;) But still it cant pain entire India as white

And you take pride in the people of your country,who brutally kill the innocents of the other country..

Shows the background of teachings in Pakistan...

Why discretely support terrorism?
Lets do it face to face?
Army vs Army?
AirF vs AirF?
Navy vs Navy?

If we are a tiger then you are a cat!
We all know what the results would be.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom