What's new

India is just like Pakistan, say reality show contestants (from Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
change the title to - colour complexion of Indians and pakistanis..similarities and differnces.

Oh yaar,Pakistanis hardly have anything significant to discuss!
Because Pakistan is such a non happening country,for obvious reasons.

So they like to discuss about complexions.
;)

and here comes another bomb-->

:smitten::smitten:

another bomb with tons of make up, lacs of rupees in beauty parlor, fairness cream, and some photoshop work. :P

BTW, now you guys started to prove that you are fair! Another example of Inferiority complex. BTW you can do this for sure!
:cheers:

hey beautiful ladies were so much better than you "brown/dark guys hiding behind computer and claiming to be white" lot! Benny, I want more pictures from you! :P

i think indians have this color.

IndiaFlag.gif

and pakistanis have.

pakistan_flag.gif

Reactions: STD
another bomb with tons of make up, lacs of rupees in beauty parlor, fairness cream, and some photoshop work. :P

BTW, now you guys started to prove that you are fair! Another example of Inferiority complex. BTW you can do this for sure!

Oye Adonis why don't you sport a picture of your own and make us Indians go green in envy! It would be fun, what say?

Seeing the discussion going on here,i find one more thing both Indians and Pakistanis have in common.

Don't ask me what it is (hint:pics being posted here.)

Oh yaar,Pakistanis hardly have anything significant to discuss!
Because Pakistan is such a non happening country,for obvious reasons.

So they like to discuss about complexions.
;)
i disagree, pakistan is the most happening place in the world.....try to understand, they have so many visitors all across the globe

Reactions: STD
Seeing the discussion going on here,i find one more thing both Indians and Pakistanis have in common.
Don't ask me what it is?(hint:pics being posted here.)

Small packages :whistle:

I smell something........:flame:

and yeah we can afford that....don worry:pop:

this is not a bomb....but a complete volcano...

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Why Indians claim that Bangladeshis are also like people of w.Bengal, Assam in culture, habit or characteristics etc but, in fact, we are also different than them?

change the title to - colour complexion of Indians and pakistanis..similarities and differnces.

relax paa jee tusi tay ap wee different hagy ho .

its NOT about complexion :)

Its just that we can see similar dress code like Shalwar kameez, pajamas, language and food but then again jeans is worn and english is spoken around the world pizza is eaten around the world but does that make us Englishmen or italian ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom