What's new

India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Musharraf

Stay away from all religions, its virus.
One is green, the other saffron.
Judge what is good what is not.
And follow the truth, not your mother or father.

I partially agree..but I don't think that I will leave my religion. .
anyways, nice talking to you.

Charlie and Jimmy are my two best friends..:P

We do have satellites in case you did not notice. Several. Evidently the pigeon was pure.

Well aware of the call centre economy boom.....but what about the monkey that crossed over, wonder if it was saffron behind the ears.

Yeah. Better being splattered over the walls and being swept off the road. Very marde monim like :)
Yea i guess sea life needs feeding...after all it's a vicious circle.

How can that happen unless it is "written" somewhere. Or if someone did not tell someone who told someone who lived in the times of someone. :D

Just a dip in crystal clear Ganges will wash all the cobwebs and though shall see light....maybe several.....on the banks. :)

Well aware of the call centre economy boom.....

Yup, there has been a small boom in India. Suprised that you heard it. Specially with some many booms in Pakistan itself. :) And do not be surprised, increased earnings will improve the economy always. It is not just a Charitable thought :)

but what about the monkey that crossed over, wonder if it was saffron behind the ears.

Which one are you referring to? The one in Animal Farm?

Yup. Merely stoning will not do :D

Just a dip in crystal clear Ganges will wash all the cobwebs and though shall see light....maybe several.....on the banks. :)

Or there is always the choice of cleansing & following in the footsteps and look for the 072 big bang. One big firework :D

Election Stunt Started ,,,,,,,,,Just For Election..........:kiss3:

:blah::blah::blah:

Offcource India is funding terrorists activities in Pakistan either through Afghanistan by training and providing support to BLA and TTP and directly financial support too! India is the reason Pakistan has witnessed ethnic and religious tensions and killings by providing support to such hate elements through Afghanistan's clown Govt.

No surprise that your country is in the state where it is.....
Always the others :rolleyes:

Well aware of the call centre economy boom.....but what about the monkey that crossed over, wonder if it was saffron behind the ears.

your under wear garment industry moved to BD..... And the economic growth looking into ground .... Paint job industry is going well thanks to china...

Offcource India is funding terrorists activities in Pakistan either through Afghanistan by training and providing support to BLA and TTP and directly financial support too! India is the reason Pakistan has witnessed ethnic and religious tensions and killings by providing support to such hate elements through Afghanistan's clown Govt.

You sound like party spokesperson ....

Off late Musharraf's has been very consistent with his anti-India rhetoric. Had he been this consistent right from the start of his exile, he wouldn't have had to spend this much time away from Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom