What's new

India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Musharraf

:lol: You call that Proof? That's not proof - that's Pakistani desperation.

I guess Pakistani standards are different than Bhartis.....something you are accustomed to. :omghaha:

pak-terrorists-expose-over-efficient-indian-spies-1336682494-8580.jpg

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan - Telegraph

Election Masala from mushy.....India card wins any day in Pakistan :lol:

I have just posted a video in this page Pakistan war have a look at that & I fully agree with Gen. Musharraf.

to you and all my indian brothers, why not pt forward your comments in this thread, believe me, we called it a bunch of lies and jokes but some of your members said interesting read....your comment please
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/241727-how-make-proxy-war-succeed-baluchistan.html

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

If wishes were horses, no one can control anyone's thought process, even I had recurring doubts of RAW involvement -

But I changed my thinking because...

1. The fact that there's nothing on the ground to prove it - no intercepts, no Indians apprehended, no messages decoded, no financial trails, no seizure of weapons sent from an Indian sources, no terrorist statements indicting RAW or Indian involvement, everything presently fielded by Pakistan is just conjecture referring to the Indian embassies in Afghanistan.

2. After a period of time - going by the sheer number of fundamentalist groups operating in the Afg Pak sector - their mindset and their ideologies and the level they go to cause mayhem, these groups are out of control and does not come under anybody's ambit - there are so many factions with such radicalized goals that I don't think RAW is any position to control it.

3. There is clear fault lines visible in sectarian, religious and ideological strife and causing such fault lines is pretty impossible for a third party - this inherently is in built.

Kammandu has very less time in which he needs to say a lot of right things. His life depends on it.

Not strange at all that no pure pakistani picked up the fact that kammandu hired (fully) a commercial airliner. Good money earned in dalali evidently.

It is an old messaging technique. Using Pigeons. From the time before Bin Qasim came to Sindh. History did exist before then too if you can get the drift :)

Then i guess satellites and the likes are just a waste of time and resources....people should learn from history.
And....well if the Pure Pakistanis can get 072 in Jannat for being a walkie bombie, then for sure pigeons can spy!!

Don't know about the 72 figure but at least they are spared being fish food and considering the privelege Monkeys and Rats are given in India.....they should be running their own spy network. !! :D

Musharraf seems to have "gone Commando", yet again. :omghaha:
@fateh71 wasn't it you who gave this term, nice one. :rofl:

His funda is simple - Nange se khuda bhi darta hain!!!

to you and all my indian brothers, why not pt forward your comments in this thread, believe me, we called it a bunch of lies and jokes but some of your members said interesting read....your comment please
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/241727-how-make-proxy-war-succeed-baluchistan.html

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Thats the first attempt at proof by a pakistani, and the humor is deeply appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
He he he he funny isnt it that be it yayah ,niazi, ZA bhutto ,Nawaz sharif or Musharraf who ever has to get support of pakistani publick rants the same anty India voices

infact he was the one who took up Kargil misadventure , he was the one who sided with amerikan , he was the one who attcked lal masjid , he was the one killed the nawab bugti and strted the armed rebellion in Balouchistan the same way niazi did in 1971 in bangladesh, he was the one who mistreated the judiciarry god onli knows how many skeletons are still hiding in his closet now he accuese India of aiding balouchies in there freedom struggle ...well when pakistan openli supports the kashmiri terrorist why cant India help the just cause of opressed balouchies

well apna ghar to sambhal nahi raha hindustan pe hi tohmat laga do wa bhai wah ...kya soorma hai ye bhee

mate, for them, an anti India guy is a soorma.

Back
Top Bottom