What's new

India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Musharraf

Kammandu has very less time in which he needs to say a lot of right things. His life depends on it.

Not strange at all that no pure pakistani picked up the fact that kammandu hired (fully) a commercial airliner. Good money earned in dalali evidently.
Actually he arrived by a commercial flight but Idiots oops i mean Indians victim of their own weekend warriors can't think otherwise.

Then i guess satellites and the likes are just a waste of time and resources....people should learn from history.

We do have satellites in case you did not notice. Several. Evidently the pigeon was pure.

Don't know about the 72 figure but at least they are spared being fish food

Yeah. Better being splattered over the walls and being swept off the road. Very marde monim like :)

and considering the privelege Monkeys and Rats are given in India.....they should be running their own spy network. !! :D

How can that happen unless it is "written" somewhere. Or if someone did not tell someone who told someone who lived in the times of someone. :D

both of them indians.??

Now this is a CIA secret!
But letting you know that I am INSAAN, a agnostic soul, one who does not believe in man made religions.
Zara rafi sahib ki yaad taza kare...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually he arrived by a commercial flight but Idiots oops i mean Indians victim of their own weekend warriors can't think otherwise.

The Turkic ancestral DNA logic has not worked. Please turn pure DNA knob to other possible purer ancestories such as Persian / Omani/ Arabic and read my post and the context once again. Turn the knob at will. Whatever DNA choice serves immediate purpose best must be claimed. Thanks. :D

Now this is a CIA secret!
But letting you know that I am INSAAN, a agnostic soul, one who does not believe in man made religions.
Zara rafi sahib ki yaad taza kare...

I am also a non practicing hindu..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom